Toon FX

SA Released
2 replies to this topic
ThePedro004
  • ThePedro004

Trakinas Boy

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 28 December 2017 - 06:11 PM Edited by ThePedro004, 28 December 2017 - 06:14 PM.

ToonFX.png

Authors ThePedro004 (editing/mounting), Chaofanatic (Toon Explosions textures), Junior_Djjr & Ezekiel (Remastered Effects)

New effects based on Ezekiel's Remastered Effects, those have a cartoon theme, all explosions, blood, smoke, nitro, fire, sparks and muzzleflashes textures have been changed (in the future I intend to change the water splashes as well). The textures were taken from the mod Toon Explosions for Team Fortress 2.
As the mod uses Remastered Effects as a base, it is standalone and does not need the original mod to work, since Ezekiel has disappeared and it looks like it will not update the mod anymore. And just like the original, it is adapted to IMFX (necessary for muzzle flashes to work). I recommend using ENB Soft Particles for softer effects.
New effects based on Ezekiel's Remastered Effects, having a cartoon theme, all textures of explosions, blood, smoke, nitro, fire, sparks and muzzleflashes have been changed (in the future I intend to change the water splashes as well). The textures were picked up from the mod Toon Explosions for Team Fortress 2.

qU8BGR.jpg
kmz1jJ.jpg
iTVTNa.jpg
nNmMqJ.jpg
pxeFjB.jpg

Download

• -Anti-, Toghrul Rahimli, Jinx. and 6 others like this

SHIFAAH9
  • SHIFAAH9

Hustler

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 03 January 2018 - 10:30 AM

Wow man love this, A Really Great Mod....

Inan-Ahammad
  • Inan-Ahammad

Project Props - Mapper

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 06 January 2018 - 05:21 PM

Nice!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users