V Released
2 replies to this topic
Monkeypolice188
  • Monkeypolice188

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Does anyone know where there's a non-rusty counterpart of the Albany Hermes' "Amazing Albany Hermes" livery? I've seen a couple of pictures of it and no sign of reference as to where they got it. I've tried to edit it myself but I can't seen to replace the yft file - anytime I import my new DDS through the Texture Toolkit it doesn't do anything.

TheN00ster
  • TheN00ster

I'm a Playboy!

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 3 weeks ago

Does anyone know where there's a non-rusty counterpart of the Albany Hermes' "Amazing Albany Hermes" livery? I've seen a couple of pictures of it and no sign of reference as to where they got it. I've tried to edit it myself but I can't seen to replace the yft file - anytime I import my new DDS through the Texture Toolkit it doesn't do anything.

Its called MODS

Monkeypolice188
  • Monkeypolice188

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Its called MODS

I know what mods are. It wasn't a public mod - I found the owner of the picture. I've made myself some textures and done it myself now anyway.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users