Quantcast

» «
Photo

Strategie to keep police away from bunker/bussiness?

8 replies to this topic
SWYV
  • SWYV

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 3 weeks ago

I am always curious what is best ways to keep police away from my bunker/bussiness?

i mean, i dont want they do attack my bussiness and stealing my hard work drugs, etc..

Same as for bunker with selling weapons

so what is best way?

i've read sometime about to sell drugs, weapons ... when progress is 80% or else and 100% is more dangerous to lose them easier

so is that true?

Sir Golden Gecko
  • Sir Golden Gecko

Rasta Corp CEO

• Members
  • France

Posted 3 weeks ago

I'm pretty sure they don't even raid if you're not registered as MC president.

SWYV
  • SWYV

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 3 weeks ago

So after every steal supplies i have to retire? Every times?
Months ago when i was CEO and doing special cargo, when i delivered all those crates
and it was been raided right after i delivered crates to warehouse...

Andnit was 4th times within one month so i had to close those f*cking bussiness forever because i was tired to have minds like

WILL IT RAIDED? WHEN? HOW TO AVOID THEM?

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Homie

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 3 weeks ago

So after every steal supplies i have to retire? Every time

I never retire as CEO, but always as MC. I never fill my bunker stock above $140k, so I not that scared of raids. However, I have 5 MC businesses so the raid probability is pretty high.

If you are doing stuff solo and you can allow this, you should retire every time and NEVER EVER register as MC president on the street. Always inside the building and only for a job.

Usually, when I complete the MC sale delivery, I open the interaction menu and spam the Disband option like crazy until it becomes active. If you want to register as a CEO you should wait a minute or so. If you register too soon, you will be forced to defend your MC business as a CEO.

NEVER EVER enter a building right after a sale. Disband first or wait a minute or so. If you enter the building right before the raid start, your business supplies and product will be wiped without notification (like the raid is passed silently). You will see a message on the screen that you can't participate in this activity anymore.

The worst thing you can do is to disband MC,, register as CEO immediately and enter a building - you are playing with fire if you do that.

In short:

Rush with disbanding, don't rush with anything else.

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful GTA Topic 2017 [The Lone Wolf's Guide to Making Money and Research]

Posted 3 weeks ago

I believe the bunker is never raided if you are less than half full of product.

I think if you are over half full it gets raided after 5 hours of being CEO, 10 if you have the security upgrade.

I think it could be shorter with Biker businesses but as flex says, just limit your time as President.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I very rarely get raided. I started really messing with the bunker after smugglers run and I think Ive been raided no more than 5 times.

If I do get raided I shut down the game. When I get back my bunker is fine, no loss and I sell right away. They got me with that bs once. I fought to get back my supplies and they took half my sh*t anyway, f*ck that.

I idle/play alot and bunker is always full within 2 real days. And I never sit on a full bunker and usually even sell it right before it gets to full.

AboveAndBeyoncé
  • AboveAndBeyoncé

Yonce Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I think if you are over half full it gets raided after 5 hours of being CEO, 10 if you have the security upgrade.

I think it could be shorter with Biker businesses but as flex says, just limit your time as President.

is that ingame hours or in real time hours?

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

is that ingame hours or in real time hours?

He means real time hours but it seems much more random than that as I rarely get raided.

• AboveAndBeyoncé likes this

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

GRAND THEFT DONALD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

OP when your warehouse or Bunker is raided just change to a new lobby and you wont lose anything. 

This DOES NOT work for MC business because the raids are different and you do have to participate. I'm not sure I don't own a club but I told a friend to do that one day and he said he lost everything when he returned, but this does work for Warehouse and Bunker to just change lobbies. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users