So how was 2017 for you?

70 replies to this topic
Hmmm nice bike
  • Hmmm nice bike

No, my bike!

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I woke up without a hangover today after a party yesterday, so I think 2018 is already shaping up to be better than 17!

Star-Lord
  • Star-Lord

Freelance Outlaw And A Great Dancer

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Star-Lord, 2 weeks ago.

@Aboveme - yo' Rocket what you doing here?

OT: 2017 ended epic.
Met this guy named Jack Daniels who asked me if I'd like to shoot some pool, We hunged out all nite together, got into some crazy mischief, we experienced our first threesome with this little hot number named Marguerita. I think Jack Daniels and I might've become best friends for life - we agreed to hangout again this Friday that he'd meet me there, same place, on the rocks.
  • Hmmm nice bike likes this

JON22
  • JON22

FECK U ALL >:(

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

A load of piss, vomit, and maybe some sh*t thanks to people using the stairs as a toilet while taking drugs in the block of flats I live in. Wouldn't bother me if I didn't have to sometimes lift my dog over it, who may or may not have fleas at the time. I hate everybody.
  • anubis. and Star-Lord like this

anubis.
  • anubis.

nihil timendum est

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Australia

Posted 2 weeks ago

A load of piss, vomit, and maybe some sh*t thanks to people using the stairs as a toilet while taking drugs in the block of flats I live in. Wouldn't bother me if I didn't have to sometimes lift my dog over it, who may or may not have fleas at the time. I hate everybody.

dat broke lyfe

Hope things get better for you dude.

• Star-Lord and JON22 like this

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Let's Rock

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Not really a good year,but not terrible either,I guess it was ok.Definitely the best part of it was that I did save up enough money to finally buy myself a car,but I bought it in the last week of the year,so it barely counts.

• anubis. and Hmmm nice bike like this

Star-Lord
  • Star-Lord

Freelance Outlaw And A Great Dancer

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

2017 was truly depressing sometimes. I'm glad we can start over and hope for the better guys.
  • anubis. and Hmmm nice bike like this

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]
    Contribution Award [GTAF Census]
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 2 weeks ago

It was fast.

Lucius M. Galloway
  • Lucius M. Galloway

Blood God

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

2017 was a real wake up call for me. I now know that besides serial killers, Schizos, psychopaths, and sociopaths, that there is a new type of crazy in the world. One that believes in made up things because of their poisonous mentality and brainwashing media.

Thank god I was born in 1998. One day I'll tell my kids that I grew up in a time where a certain two words were the same thing, and humanity wasn't royally f*cked by saying something and believing your that thing.

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

Jet Lover & Freeroam Terrorist Since 2013

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted A week ago

Good luck man. I was in a similar situation at one point and it sucked. Helped motivate me to evaluate what I really wanted to do at uni though.

With just a click he removed the hold. Im retaking the math course along with a science one I signed up for. After this, only eight more classes then I can graduate with an AAS

• anubis. and THC like this

spectre07
  • spectre07

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted A week ago Edited by spectre07, A week ago.

Not good, not bad.

I just learn 2 months and half to stop drinking coke / eating candy and go to a dentist before I destroy my teeth more.

Now is looking okay, I can't wait to see me in a mirror with a clean teeth and brackets in some months then my dentist finish. :)

• Ronin

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Fulfilled one of my non existent "bucket list´s" goal by traveling to see pro wrestling

in the top-5 countries of it: United Kingdom, United States, Mexico, Canada and Japan.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users