Photo

I need help! Humane Raid - Delieve EMP

2 replies to this topic
Xavier Savior
  • Xavier Savior

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2017 - 02:35 PM Edited by Xavier Savior, 24 December 2017 - 03:07 PM.

I need your help! because most players kept alarm them and so rushed, I had a lot stressful of this.... I'm so tired of players alway alarm in three days and maybe I never get complete this Mission.... because they alway joined then left all days! they don't have to be patience or they don't want / don't like this mission :( it's unfair, so hard to find right players for Mission till complete. Please Join with me to Mission, Please don't alarm them.

- Sorcerer87Xavier

Xavier Savior
  • Xavier Savior

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2017 - 03:56 PM

Thank you so much Everyone, Finally Completed Mission! I can't believe it 3 days.... what a pain, they joined me Lv. 80+ I'm glad... and this is first time with GTA5's Forum

Happy Holiday!

AiŽaCobŽa
  • AiŽaCobŽa

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Solomon-Islands
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 26 December 2017 - 06:46 AM

I need your help! because most players kept alarm them and so rushed, I had a lot stressful of this.... I'm so tired of players alway alarm in three days and maybe I never get complete this Mission.... because they alway joined then left all days! they don't have to be patience or they don't want / don't like this mission :( it's unfair, so hard to find right players for Mission till complete. Please Join with me to Mission, Please don't alarm them.

- Sorcerer87Xavier

Jᴜsᴛ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ Pʟᴀʏᴇʀ Hᴇʟᴘ & Sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ sᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

Iɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ Oɴʟɪɴᴇ Fɪɴᴅ Lᴏʙʙɪᴇs & Pʟᴀʏᴇʀs sᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ Oɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴀssɪɢᴍᴇɴᴛ 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users