Crash GtaV in loading start

3 replies to this topic
Kidoo_
  • Kidoo_

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 4 weeks ago

Hello, I have a problem with the file gameconfig.xml or the game crash at boot I have about 40 addons and the current gameconfig available crash the game with 10-15 addon would it be possible to tell me what (s) line (s) must be changed so that my games do not crash? thank you

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 4 weeks ago

Hello, I have a problem with the file gameconfig.xml or the game crash at boot I have about 40 addons and the current gameconfig available crash the game with 10-15 addon would it be possible to tell me what (s) line (s) must be changed so that my games do not crash? thank you

http://gtaforums.com...wlatest-update/

Kidoo_
  • Kidoo_

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 4 weeks ago

Hello, @Ai®aCob®a

scripthook and up to date as well as all and up to date the game is the gameconfig.xml that makes me crash my games because it does not accept that 10-15 addons and when I but that 10 addon  a do no crash.

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 4 weeks ago

Hello, @Ai®aCob®a

scripthook and up to date as well as all and up to date the game is the gameconfig.xml that makes me crash my games because it does not accept that 10-15 addons and when I but that 10 addon  a do no crash.

You didn't read the whole thread then as I address this specific issue

Q: I HAVE INSTALLED THE NEW SCRIPTHOOKV AND UPDATED ALL MY MODS BUT MY GAME IS STILL CRASHING, WHAT DO I DO?

A: If you are 100% that you have downloaded the Updated version of ScripthookV and the updated version of all your mods then you missed something somewhere, One of your mods is causing issues and the only way to find out which mod is causing the issues then you need to do a process of elimination and go though each of your installed and remove them and one by one reintroduce them into your GTA V directory until you come upon the mod that is causing the crash and remove it and wait for the dev to update the mod.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users