Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V Retail [Need Help]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Best Answer Ai家Cob家, 3 weeks ago

Hello there,

So I have the Rockstar Social Club GTAV version but the download is crappy, it cuts up and gets errors all the time and even if I let it download to the end the file is corrupt and I can't play. My friend has GTAV on Steam so I got all his GTAV files and I want to see if I can use those instead of downloading the game I have tried putting those files in lots of different folders but it says I need to launch it through steam. So is there anyway I can use the Steam GTAV files and somehow use them or convert them to be able to be used for my Rockstar Social Club account?

No & Read GTAForums Policy Regarding Piracy

We will not provide ANY support while you are attempting to use non-regulation files

Go to the full post

1 reply to this topic
Sontriq
  • Sontriq

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

Hello there,

So I have the Rockstar Social Club GTAV version but the download is crappy, it cuts up and gets errors all the time and even if I let it download to the end the file is corrupt and I can't play. My friend has GTAV on Steam so I got all his GTAV files and I want to see if I can use those instead of downloading the game I have tried putting those files in lots of different folders but it says I need to launch it through steam. So is there anyway I can use the Steam GTAV files and somehow use them or convert them to be able to be used for my Rockstar Social Club account?

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 3 weeks ago   Best Answer

Hello there,

No & Read GTAForums Policy Regarding Piracy

We will not provide ANY support while you are attempting to use non-regulation files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users