^^^Aaaaah many thanks
  • Fireboy769 and Zarpy like this

LL Cool L
  • LL Cool L

Living Healthy - Super Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2017 - 12:27 AM

may have been toned down after office clutter complaints...

or they didn't give a sh*t and made it how they please...

• saintsrow likes this

ash-274
  • ash-274

Guru of the Gang Cars and Special items

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2017 - 06:13 AM

I have noticed all of this. I love it. Similar to the CEO office and Biker Clubhouse, and ultimately the Vice City hotel room, the "trophy" system has always been one of my favorite things they add to the games.
I also have noticed increased amounts of workers in the facility after completing each heist, which is great because it was pretty barren before.
The Orbital Cannon statue on the desk is not for owning one, it is for completing the heist associated with it. I don't own the cannon but I have the statue.

What Heist involves the Orbital Canon? I got the statue before completing Act II.
  • thepiebaker likes this

VDTor
  • VDTor

Orbital Cannon Vigilante

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 25 December 2017 - 07:29 AM

Are you guys sure about the Orbital Cannon statue? Cause mine was already there before  I bought the Orbital Cannon or did the ACT III Heist.

Orbital cannon
  • Orbital cannon

Responsible for the Cuban missile crisis

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 25 December 2017 - 10:14 PM

No statue for purchase the cannon for sure.

LT. Ronald C. Spiers
  • LT. Ronald C. Spiers

"Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse."

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 December 2017 - 10:39 PM

Can't believe R* didn't implement the ability in the facilities to walk up to the heist and setup wardrobe and wear the outfits we chose to wear. Why are they so hellbent on giving us tat outfits and not allowing us to wear the cool mission outfits? Where is the harm! Boils my piss.
  • MC., saintsrow, Red Lynx 23 and 5 others like this

ash-274
  • ash-274

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2017 - 11:00 PM

Are you guys sure about the Orbital Cannon statue? Cause mine was already there before  I bought the Orbital Cannon or did the ACT III Heist.

It wasn’t there when I first bought the Facility. At least it wasn’t shown in the cinematic tour when I first bought it.
I don’t remember seeing it until mid-Act II, AFTER I bought the OC

Chrome Toyota Prius
  • Chrome Toyota Prius

Not about a salary it's all about making you feel bad

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2017 - 04:39 AM

I have noticed all of this. I love it. Similar to the CEO office and Biker Clubhouse, and ultimately the Vice City hotel room, the "trophy" system has always been one of my favorite things they add to the games.
I also have noticed increased amounts of workers in the facility after completing each heist, which is great because it was pretty barren before.
The Orbital Cannon statue on the desk is not for owning one, it is for completing the heist associated with it. I don't own the cannon but I have the statue.

What Heist involves the Orbital Canon? I got the statue before completing Act II.

Act III. 

I completed all of the heists and own an orbital cannon, but for whatever reason don't have either of the trophies. The only trophy I have is the thruster.

ash-274
  • ash-274

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2017 - 05:25 AM

Act III. 

I completed all of the heists and own an orbital cannon, but for whatever reason don't have either of the trophies. The only trophy I have is the thruster.
This trophy is messed up, then. Too many of us have conflicting information of when it’s unlocked.

Njale
  • Njale

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 December 2017 - 08:19 AM

FYI, there is a control board in your room and lounge to turn on/off the privacy glass, probably been posted but didnt see it above.

The privacy glass is an optional addition for the lounge, however with the bedroom, I believe it comes with the most expensive option :p
Nah the room always has it regardless of what interior design you choose.

My room doesn't have it :/

Toreno23
  • Toreno23

Hitman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 26 December 2017 - 11:13 AM Edited by Toreno23, 26 December 2017 - 11:11 AM.

73C4Ybr.png

mNkhIDj.png

What outfits am I missing from those slots? This as many have said is also a cool thing to see once heists are done.

• LT. Ronald C. Spiers and Black Terminator like this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2017 - 11:48 AM

^The teams you didn't do for setups/Heists....

It's stupid really, my OCD gets annoyed when I walk by and notice blank spots.

• LT. Ronald C. Spiers, Black Terminator, rlk232 and 2 others like this

The Gator
  • The Gator

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2017 - 12:25 PM

Seems like it carries over to secondary characters as well. I have orbital cannon and all heists completed on my main. Bought the facility and no cannon on my secondary, she has all the trophies.
  • LT. Ronald C. Spiers likes this

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia
  • Mister Los Santos 2017 Runner-Up

Posted 26 December 2017 - 05:30 PM

I didn't know about the Props in the lockers. I only have to do the missions with different roles to get them, right?

So that's Dead Courier, Rescue ULP, Salvage Hard Drives. Act II finale & Air Defenses?

Rented
  • Rented

San Andreas Rewind Lead Developer

• The Connection
  • England

Posted 26 December 2017 - 05:37 PM

I don't think you get anything for owning the orbital cannon, I have the same ornament despite not wasting my money on that piece of griefing sh*t

The-Great-Cornholio
  • The-Great-Cornholio

Ninja

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2017 - 06:28 PM

I didn't know about the Props in the lockers. I only have to do the missions with different roles to get them, right?

So that's Dead Courier, Rescue ULP, Salvage Hard Drives. Act II finale & Air Defenses?

idt the role matters, i think all the lockers look the same if u done all jobs

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 26 December 2017 - 08:35 PM

I do not own the Orbital Cannon, but I have the trophy in the lounge since after I hosted the act 1 finale

Toreno23
  • Toreno23

Hitman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 26 December 2017 - 09:22 PM

While I appreciate the answer. Heck if I recall all of what team parts are which. Haven't done the heists over again as of yet. All I know is I'm missing the Pilot one from the Paramedic mission. Do not know the others.

Volganor
  • Volganor

Not Unlike The Waves

• Members
  • Portugal
  • [Snapmatic Awards 2017] Best Female Character

Posted 26 December 2017 - 09:39 PM

Spoiler

The answers you seek are here and here! :santa:
  • Toreno23 and ⁣V⁣ like this

Toreno23
  • Toreno23

Hitman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 26 December 2017 - 10:08 PM

Spoiler

The answers you seek are here and here! :santa:

Appreciated/ :)

• Volganor likes this

⁣V⁣
  • ⁣V⁣

A Light in the Black

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 27 December 2017 - 03:16 AM

The props are tied to the awards and can only be completed once.
Even though I got 2 facilities for both characters, finished Acts I, II and III with one and only acts I and II with the 2nd, all 3 awards and props are present on both characters and in both facilities.

Volganor
  • Volganor

Not Unlike The Waves

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 02 January 2018 - 01:07 AM Edited by Volganor, 02 January 2018 - 01:09 AM.

Me and V just found out that the outfits in the lockers will disappear if the player decides to reset a particular Act.

I chose to replay Act II today and a good portion of those lockers became empty. V decided to replay Act II to test it out and the same lockers became empty as well. Cancelling the Act doesn't give them back either.

Essentially, you'll have to replay an Act in its entirety, if you decide to revisit it, to regain the trophies you had already earned. (Outfits in the lockers only, the rest stay the same).

ALifeOfMisery
  • ALifeOfMisery

I see dead people...real ones....often.

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 January 2018 - 04:04 PM

Me and V just found out that the outfits in the lockers will disappear if the player decides to reset a particular Act.

I chose to replay Act II today and a good portion of those lockers became empty. V decided to replay Act II to test it out and the same lockers became empty as well. Cancelling the Act doesn't give them back either.

Essentially, you'll have to replay an Act in its entirety, if you decide to revisit it, to regain the trophies you had already earned. (Outfits in the lockers only, the rest stay the same).

Sorry if I'm being dense.

With this info in mind, is it even possible to fill the lockers? Or will there always be some lockers empty?

I've been heist hopping all day today, trying specifically to play setups/heists that affect the lockers and I've definately played a couple of roles I didn't as host, but I still have 4 empty lockers.

Volganor
  • Volganor

Not Unlike The Waves

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 02 January 2018 - 04:12 PM Edited by Volganor, 02 January 2018 - 05:55 PM.

Sorry if I'm being dense.

With this info in mind, is it even possible to fill the lockers? Or will there always be some lockers empty?

I've been heist hopping all day today, trying specifically to play setups/heists that affect the lockers and I've definately played a couple of roles I didn't as host, but I still have 4 empty lockers.

No need to apologize. Honestly, Rockstar made this a lot more complicated than it ever had to be.

I was testing the exact same thing you did and the lockers stayed empty. I played Helicopter Pilot on Dead Courier, as a crew member (not host), for the first time. Completed it and still had the second locker empty. Comparing my screenshots with others supplied by other people here, either those lockers are supposed to stay empty or, by extreme coincidence, we all played the exact same roles as hosts, which I find improbable.

V was a Helicopter Pilot as a crew member and also had the second locker empty. I am still yet to try and complete a certain setup as the host and see if that awards me the missing outfit. I also find that unlikely, considering you can be a crew member and still be awarded the facility trophies and outfits.

The only, and really scary, possibility left is the one that Overlord Jr. suggested here, in that you have to have the setup outfitting choice as "From Selection" and choose the correct outfit on the selection screen. I seriously hope that's not the case and those lockers are just meant to stay empty.
  • ALifeOfMisery likes this

ALifeOfMisery
  • ALifeOfMisery

I see dead people...real ones....often.

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 January 2018 - 06:12 PM

Spoiler

No need to apologize. Honestly, Rockstar made this a lot more complicated than it ever had to be.

I was testing the exact same thing you did and the lockers stayed empty. I played Helicopter Pilot on Dead Courier, as a crew member (not host), for the first time. Completed it and still had the second locker empty. Comparing my screenshots with others supplied by other people here, either those lockers are supposed to stay empty or, by extreme coincidence, we all played the exact same roles as hosts, which I find improbable.

V was a Helicopter Pilot as a crew member and also had the second locker empty. I am still yet to try and complete a certain setup as the host and see if that awards me the missing outfit. I also find that unlikely, considering you can be a crew member and still be awarded the facility trophies and outfits.

The only, and really scary, possibility left is the one that Overlord Jr. suggested here, in that you have to have the setup outfitting choice as "From Selection" and choose the correct outfit on the selection screen. I seriously hope that's not the case and those lockers are just meant to stay empty.

Thanks for the info.

I've just reread your post from a week ago. My only difference from your play through was that I was ground team for rescue ULP. From memory my locker area looks the same as yours.

If the theory Overlord Jr. put forward turns out to be correct that's quite a daunting prospect. Although, I find it unlikely that I managed, with no knowledge, to randomly select all but 4 of the correct outfits and manage to get very similar results to others.

I'm kind of hoping those 4 lockers are meant to be empty.
  • Volganor likes this

Volganor
  • Volganor

Not Unlike The Waves

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:43 PM Edited by Volganor, 03 January 2018 - 09:44 PM.

Spoiler

(Quote train kept, but spoiler'd, for easy viewing and information retrieval)

Alright, so, I just hosted the entirety of The Bogdan Problem and chose the opposite roles that I had done the last time. All the outfits that had disappeared when I chose to it that are now back, but the other lockers are still empty.

I'm pretty sure, at this point, that those lockers are meant to be empty, as playing as both host and support didn't change them at all.

• StangOne50, idonknowhow and ALifeOfMisery like this

xwinkx_girlYakuza
  • xwinkx_girlYakuza

Join my crew : Girl Yakuza

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:56 AM

Can't believe R* didn't implement the ability in the facilities to walk up to the heist and setup wardrobe and wear the outfits we chose to wear. Why are they so hellbent on giving us tat outfits and not allowing us to wear the cool mission outfits? Where is the harm! Boils my piss.

That's R* logic for ya!  :panic:

• Nossirag likes this

xwinkx_girlYakuza
  • xwinkx_girlYakuza

Join my crew : Girl Yakuza

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:24 AM

To be completely honest with you guys i only finish the act III finale just to have all the goodies show up  :lol:

p.s. but nothing will beat filling your ceo office with the gold trophy and max money on the floor from 20 mil in cargo sales.

• Black Terminator and Nossirag like this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:08 PM Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 06 January 2018 - 11:09 PM.

FYI, there is a control board in your room and lounge to turn on/off the privacy glass, probably been posted but didnt see it above.

The privacy glass is an optional addition for the lounge, however with the bedroom, I believe it comes with the most expensive option :p

Nah the room always has it regardless of what interior design you choose.

My room doesn't have it :/

You only get the privacy glass for your quarters if you purchase it for the lounge, you get it for both.
  • ash-274 and Nossirag like this

TheDylonWwe
  • TheDylonWwe

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2018 - 10:33 PM

It would've been cool if after you complete a setup or a finale you unlock the outfit that was used in it.
  • bulldog385, ash-274, The Irish Hunter and 3 others like this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users