Regarding the lockers in the facility, there are twelve lockers and six benches. In total, thirty spaces for awarded props when compared to the twenty nine missions in the entire Doomsday Heist.
I have hosted the entirety of the heist and, when it comes to missions with roles, I played the following:
- Act I - The Data Breaches
- Setup: Dead Courier -> Paramedic (instead of Helicopter Pilot)
- Act II - The Bogdan Problem
- Setup: Rescue ULP -> Lookout Team (instead of Ground Team)
- Setup: Salvage Hard Drives -> Operator (instead of Collector)
- Heist: The Bogdan Problem -> Water Team (instead of Air Team)
As such, I am missing four spaces in the lockers, possibly in the benches as well because some spots seem to be empty and feel like something should be there. If there's anyone reading this and has played different roles than me, or played them all already, can you post screenshots of your own benches?
Here's how mine look like:
The real headache, if there's anyone even remotely interested in that, would be to do each setup and keep continuous track of the lockers to see which setup awards which outfit. Either way, at the end of the day, playing through everything twice and changing roles where appropriate should complete your collection, and that's what matters.