Goodies in facility after completing heist acts

90 replies to this topic
0wn996
  • 0wn996

Kick ass and leave a footprint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 22 December 2017 - 08:17 AM

I've just completed act 1 of the doomsday heist and noticed that on the front desk of my facility i now have a reward for valor.

So I was wondering if somebody can show what other stuff i can expect in my facility after doing the other acts of the doomsday heist.

IMHO, having those props around in my facility gives it a nice touch, just like all the stuff in the executive office.

• Nossirag likes this

The Irish Hunter
  • The Irish Hunter

I did something bad and now I have to accept the revolution

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 December 2017 - 08:23 AM

Act 1: Valor sign on front desk.

Act 2: Mini model of submarine in a glass box, plus a model of the sea mine.

Act 3: Giant statue of a bird on top of a globe beside the Orbital Cannon room. And tiny models of the jetpack, orbital cannon and nuke in the relaxation room.

• Gaffa™, saintsrow, Flying Deluxo and 18 others like this

0wn996
  • 0wn996

Kick ass and leave a footprint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 22 December 2017 - 08:32 AM

Act 3: Giant statue of a bird on top of a globe beside the Orbital Cannon room. And tiny models of the jetpack, orbital cannon and nuke in the relaxation room.

Thanks! Can't wait to get my greedy paws on all of those :)

• saintsrow likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 22 December 2017 - 08:56 AM

You must get the props even if you complete it as crew, since I haven't hosted the act 2 heist but I have the sub and mine, and have completed it as a random crew member before.

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Gangsta

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 December 2017 - 10:06 AM

^ Yep!.

Did my mates in first, we all got them. 

Nice lil' touches, IMO.

• HaIfricanHammer and Nossirag like this

Orbital cannon
  • Orbital cannon

Responsible for the Cuban missile crisis

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 22 December 2017 - 02:20 PM

Hey thanks. Thats new to me. Never give it that much attention. Tought it was always there xD.

IamCourtney
  • IamCourtney

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 December 2017 - 02:42 PM

Completing acts also seems to add personnel to the facility, standing around chatting or working on computers down in the lower area.
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE likes this

Sentinel Driver
  • Sentinel Driver

lzzzzz

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 22 December 2017 - 02:46 PM

If you complete all the heists as a crew member before purchasing a facility do those things appear there immediately after the purchase? Because I've done all finales as a crew member but I haven't bought a facility yet

ash-274
  • ash-274

Guru of the Gang Cars and Special items

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2017 - 02:51 PM

The model of the Orbital Canon in the lounge appeared after I bought the Canon, unrelated to my Heist progress (which was 80% through Act II)

OP, I took photos of these objects, if you want me to upload and post ‘em

dieseltech20
  • dieseltech20

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2017 - 05:42 PM

All of the lockers in the garage area fill up with the outfits worn in each setup and finale. Make sure you play every role to get them all.

sh*t on R* all you want but this is all pretty cool.
  • ballen205, Shadowfennekin, BLACK DYNAM1TE and 7 others like this

The Irish Hunter
  • The Irish Hunter

I did something bad and now I have to accept the revolution

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 December 2017 - 05:47 PM

All of the lockers in the garage area fill up with the outfits worn in each setup and finale. Make sure you play every role to get them all.

sh*t on R* all you want but this is all pretty cool.

They won't let us actually wear the outfits though. Just taunt us with them.

• saintsrow, gtafan26, Black Terminator and 4 others like this

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Gangsta

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 December 2017 - 06:08 PM

If you complete all the heists as a crew member before purchasing a facility do those things appear there immediately after the purchase? Because I've done all finales as a crew member but I haven't bought a facility yet

Yes dude.

Completed my mates, then mine, then next friend and so on. After the first run 1 friend bought the facility and got items as soon as he arrived inside there.

ash-274
  • ash-274

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2017 - 06:19 PM

For purchasing the Orbital Canon

Spoiler

For completing Act I

Spoiler

For completing Act II

Spoiler

• saintsrow, gtafan26, CarimboHanky and 3 others like this

Orbital cannon
  • Orbital cannon

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 23 December 2017 - 04:46 PM

I cant find the orbit statue.. (how ironic)

dieseltech20
  • dieseltech20

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2017 - 05:18 PM

It is in the Lounge. Not sure if goes to a different place for those that didn't purchase the option.

ash-274
  • ash-274

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2017 - 05:19 PM Edited by ash-274, 23 December 2017 - 05:19 PM.

Facility Lounge

On the table along the glass wall closest to the Heist planning room, with a laptop.

pptz84
  • pptz84

Prankster

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 December 2017 - 06:12 PM

Sharp eyes ppl, I never noticed these things (but I also never notice when my gf has a new haircut..)

• saintsrow, HA81 Mack and Black Terminator like this

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

Can't tell if I'm being sarcastic or not? I probably am.

• Facade Corporation
  • Bulgaria

Posted 23 December 2017 - 06:43 PM

By the way, the big eagle statue is the same one outside of the FIB building that's in fountain form.

I like that we get one in our facility, but can't help but think that they just reused an existing asset to save time...

0_0.jpg

• StormerBoy, Shadowfennekin, -KM- and 5 others like this

Orbital cannon
  • Orbital cannon

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 23 December 2017 - 07:35 PM

Facility Lounge
On the table along the glass wall closest to the Heist planning room, with a laptop.

Dont see it. I have the orbit room.

PetrolCB
  • PetrolCB

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2017 - 07:59 PM

Same room as the Xmas tree.

Orbital cannon
  • Orbital cannon

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 23 December 2017 - 08:20 PM

Same room as the Xmas tree.

The desk is empty only laptop.

Volganor
  • Volganor

Not Unlike The Waves

• Members
  • Portugal
  • [Snapmatic Awards 2017] Best Female Character

Posted 23 December 2017 - 08:46 PM

Regarding the lockers in the facility, there are twelve lockers and six benches. In total, thirty spaces for awarded props when compared to the twenty nine missions in the entire Doomsday Heist.

I have hosted the entirety of the heist and, when it comes to missions with roles, I played the following:

• Act I - The Data Breaches
    • Setup: Dead Courier -> Paramedic (instead of Helicopter Pilot)
  • Act II - The Bogdan Problem
    • Setup: Rescue ULP -> Lookout Team (instead of Ground Team)
    • Setup: Salvage Hard Drives -> Operator (instead of Collector)
    • Heist: The Bogdan Problem -> Water Team (instead of Air Team)

As such, I am missing four spaces in the lockers, possibly in the benches as well because some spots seem to be empty and feel like something should be there. If there's anyone reading this and has played different roles than me, or played them all already, can you post screenshots of your own benches?

Here's how mine look like:

Spoiler

The real headache, if there's anyone even remotely interested in that, would be to do each setup and keep continuous track of the lockers to see which setup awards which outfit. Either way, at the end of the day, playing through everything twice and changing roles where appropriate should complete your collection, and that's what matters.

• Black Terminator, mrgstrings and Nossirag like this

Overlord Jr.
  • Overlord Jr.

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2017 - 11:11 PM

The real headache, if there's anyone even remotely interested in that, would be to do each setup and keep continuous track of the lockers to see which setup awards which outfit. Either way, at the end of the day, playing through everything twice and changing roles where appropriate should complete your collection, and that's what matters.

Same mission equipment here, i think you get them all by finishing the game normally, I skipped Deluxo and Stromberg prep but I dont think it mattered

Im missing 6 outfits, i think maybe you only get it when you pick the exact special colour scheme from the given set, stats said I finished 12 setup/finales out of 16 as a member and all as host so if I have fewer outfits than you then its probably because you unlock the outfit you picked and not roles you performed, I'll see how it goes when I finish all 16 missions

Spoiler

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Coolest GTA Member 2017
    Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted 24 December 2017 - 01:38 AM Edited by Mach1bud, 24 December 2017 - 01:42 AM.

I have noticed all of this. I love it. Similar to the CEO office and Biker Clubhouse, and ultimately the Vice City hotel room, the "trophy" system has always been one of my favorite things they add to the games.

I also have noticed increased amounts of workers in the facility after completing each heist, which is great because it was pretty barren before.

The Orbital Cannon statue on the desk is not for owning one, it is for completing the heist associated with it. I don't own the cannon but I have the statue.
  • MC., saintsrow, Spider-Vice and 8 others like this

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 24 December 2017 - 01:40 AM

Anyone who did the heist with you or your secondary character will also get the assets in their facility; regardless if they haven't hosted.
  • Black Terminator and KWF1981 like this

GenericGTAO
  • GenericGTAO

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2017 - 04:07 AM Edited by GenericGTAO, 24 December 2017 - 04:09 AM.

Has anyone completed the master mind and noticed a trophy in the facility? Or the elitist awards? I am hoping once some work arounds are found to get these awards and just wondering. I thought the lockers seemed to filling slowly but wasnt sure.

FYI, there is a control board in your room and lounge to turn on/off the privacy glass, probably been posted but didnt see it above.
  • Smooth Longsack likes this

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 24 December 2017 - 10:32 AM

FYI, there is a control board in your room and lounge to turn on/off the privacy glass, probably been posted but didnt see it above.

The privacy glass is an optional addition for the lounge, however with the bedroom, I believe it comes with the most expensive option :p

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Coolest GTA Member 2017
    Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted 24 December 2017 - 03:16 PM

The privacy glass is an optional addition for the lounge, however with the bedroom, I believe it comes with the most expensive option :p

Nah the room always has it regardless of what interior design you choose.
  • REXX likes this

Orbital cannon
  • Orbital cannon

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 24 December 2017 - 03:42 PM Edited by Orbital cannon, 24 December 2017 - 03:43 PM.

Same mission equipment here, i think you get them all by finishing the game normally, I skipped Deluxo and Stromberg prep but I dont think it mattered

Im missing 6 outfits, i think maybe you only get it when you pick the exact special colour scheme from the given set, stats said I finished 12 setup/finales out of 16 as a member and all as host so if I have fewer outfits than you then its probably because you unlock the outfit you picked and not roles you performed, I'll see how it goes when I finish all 16 missions
Spoiler

Is this in the security room?

Fireboy769
  • Fireboy769

I only have a 2-Star Wanted Level? Are you serious?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2017 - 04:27 PM

Spoiler
Is this in the security room?
No it's in the garage, to the right of the main entrance

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users