Quantcast

» «
Photo

What is your opinion on GTA V

67 replies to this topic

Poll: Your opinion on GTA V (100 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your opinion on GTA V

1. A beautiful, amazing, well-written, masterpiece (19 votes [19.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.00%

2. A good GTA game (15 votes [15.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.00%

3. A good game, but average for GTA game (15 votes [15.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.00%

4. A game with a lot of unused potential (43 votes [43.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 43.00%

5. A bad game (2 votes [2.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.00%

6. A game with a lot of flaws (3 votes [3.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.00%

7. A flawed masterpiece with unused potential (3 votes [3.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Journey_95, A week ago.

@Anthony
Laugh it up chucko. We have till october to see what they have in store for us. Doubting is the pathway to believing for the non objectionable 😉

Oh, and if you didn't know already, I'm the one that put the "mystery" thread in a stand still. Yes..I'm the "baby" with untethered emotion that showed everyone the Truth of the mural. And I could not be any happier to stop that madness.

Dude I even showed you an Interview where Rockstar confirmed that no SP dlc is coming. Its also been more than 4 years since release, a story dlc makes no sense at this point.

And hell I dont care anymore, I want them to focus on GTA VI

Le biatch
  • Le biatch

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

@Anthony
Laugh it up chucko. We have till october to see what they have in store for us. Doubting is the pathway to believing for the non objectionable 😉

Oh, and if you didn't know already, I'm the one that put the "mystery" thread in a stand still. Yes..I'm the "baby" with untethered emotion that showed everyone the Truth of the mural. And I could not be any happier to stop that madness.

Dude I even showed you an Interview where Rockstar confirmed that no SP dlc is coming. Its also been more than 4 years since release, a story dlc makes no sense at this point.

And hell I dont care anymore, I want them to focus on GTA VI
I know but one can still dream, no? Unfortunately we are gonna have to wait a good while after rdr2 comes out to hear any news of VI (if they even have plans for it anytime soon).
Im sure NG red dead is gonna be epic by itself.

NumberNineLarge
  • NumberNineLarge

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

A game not without its flaws, though still very solid overall.

BLADE_San_Andreas
  • BLADE_San_Andreas

Piggsy A.K.A ALF

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted A week ago Edited by BLADE_San_Andreas, A week ago.

In all reality i like this game but try to compare it to GTA IV or GTA Vice City or even San Andreas...

It's just missing that one GTA piece

• Le biatch likes this

Le biatch
  • Le biatch

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

In all reality i like this game but try to compare it to GTA IV or GTA Vice City or even San Andreas...
It's just missing that one GTA piece

You're absolutely right! It definitely IS missing something and it was under our noses the whole time. I'll give you a hint...its 4 letters😉

gtafaninwest
  • gtafaninwest

Peon

• Members

Posted A week ago

It was okay. It had a lot of potential which was wasted away. And Los Santos didn't feel like Los Angeles, not the hood at least.

Big_Smiley
  • Big_Smiley

Oldies Rule Forever!! -Chuy Crica (1992)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Big_Smiley, A week ago.

It was okay. It had a lot of potential which was wasted away. And Los Santos didn't feel like Los Angeles, not the hood at least.

R* could have made the ghetto parts a lot better but seeing that V wasn't centerd around gangs obviously, I didn't care much playing as franklin while checking out some neighborhoods around LS the first time i played V. I do think Vagos hood showing your typical projects in the hood looked grate. The area had some grate detail Imo. You really want that hood feel, SA definitely still holds out.

gtafaninwest
  • gtafaninwest

Peon

• Members

Posted A week ago

R* could have made the ghetto parts a lot better but seeing that V wasn't centerd around gangs obviously, I didn't care much playing as franklin while checking out some neighborhoods around LS the first time i played V. I do think Vagos hood showing your typical projects in the hood looked grate. The area had some grate detail Imo. You really want that hood feel, SA definitely still holds out.
They made South LS too small with very few homes in Strawberry, and East LS way too industrial.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users