• lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 4 weeks ago

Which version did you Buy?
What is your operating System?

REMOVE the Modifications, or take the problem to the Modding Forums.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 4 weeks ago

This looks like a speed runner exploit using a mobile transfender exploit to shorten the drive back to the garage. I'm not too familiar with speed running but these exploits are also used to collect special vehicles. Check the Om0 section of the local guide for more details; I'm not an expert but I'm familiar with the tricks of the trade. I'll take a stab at an explanation but don't count on it being correct.

The mobile transfender exploit is active at the start of the video. It's set up with a strategy like: Start 8-track at the same time as a phone call to get On Mission = 0 status going. Blow up the Hotring and hold the call while entering a Broadway to start Pimping with Om0. (A SF strategy with Bloodbowl was probably used for the video.) Start an airline flight so the Pimping mission expires so CJ can exit the plane before it takes off. Take a vehicle to transfender and skip trip the flight to pull CJ out of transfender with the menu active. With this set up it's only a matter of pushing the right buttons to exit the tranfender menu and warp back to the Doherty transfender with the target vehicle to quickly finish the mission.

• 4nsmiley likes this

4nsmiley
  • 4nsmiley

Busta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

This looks like a speed runner exploit using a mobile transfender exploit to shorten the drive back to the garage. I'm not too familiar with speed running but these exploits are also used to collect special vehicles. Check the Om0 section of the local guide for more details; I'm not an expert but I'm familiar with the tricks of the trade. I'll take a stab at an explanation but don't count on it being correct.

The mobile transfender exploit is active at the start of the video. It's set up with a strategy like: Start 8-track at the same time as a phone call to get On Mission = 0 status going. Blow up the Hotring and hold the call while entering a Broadway to start Pimping with Om0. (A SF strategy with Bloodbowl was probably used for the video.) Start an airline flight so the Pimping mission expires so CJ can exit the plane before it takes off. Take a vehicle to transfender and skip trip the flight to pull CJ out of transfender with the menu active. With this set up it's only a matter of pushing the right buttons to exit the tranfender menu and warp back to the Doherty transfender with the target vehicle to quickly finish the mission.

did you think it can be done on PS4 verison?

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 4 weeks ago

Probably. This is a straight up exploit of the game mechanics. I doubt there'd be much of a difference for PS4 compared to other versions. Sometimes there are odd quirks but I don't see any potential problems with this particular trick. However, Om0 exploits are really weird. It takes a bit a practice to get it working. I never could fully wrap my mind around it. You'll probably need to do quite a bit of homework on this one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users