Photo

help

3 replies to this topic
KENNYOUT3
  • KENNYOUT3

It's Time To Suck Dick Carl

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2017 - 10:29 PM Edited by KENNYOUT3, 18 December 2017 - 10:29 PM.

i installed a bunch of mods which all worked fine. then when i installed the new dlc with all the mods and mod app's updated. it just keeps acting like its going to start up and then it says that gta v has exited unexpectedly

the beta vegetation mod

simple trainer. and so on

AiŽaCobŽa
  • AiŽaCobŽa

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Solomon-Islands
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 19 December 2017 - 01:12 AM

FFS both of you shush

i installed a bunch of mods which all worked fine. then when i installed the new dlc with all the mods and mod app's updated. it just keeps acting like its going to start up and then it says that gta v has exited unexpectedly

the beta vegetation mod

After every single GTA V Update, Script Hook is going to break every single time so just remember that in the future and bookmark the Alex Blade Scripthook V Thread so in the future you can check there and watch for when the update version is released and then you can download it

KENNYOUT3
  • KENNYOUT3

It's Time To Suck Dick Carl

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2017 - 01:35 AM

FFS both of you shush

the beta vegetation mod

After every single GTA V Update, Script Hook is going to break every single time so just remember that in the future and bookmark the Alex Blade Scripthook V Thread so in the future you can check there and watch for when the update version is released and then you can download it

yeah. i thought of that after i posted the topic. but i decided to leave it up just in case anyone found a solution

AiŽaCobŽa
  • AiŽaCobŽa

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Solomon-Islands
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 19 December 2017 - 01:38 AM

FFS both of you shush

the beta vegetation mod

yeah. i thought of that after i posted the topic. but i decided to leave it up just in case anyone found a solution

I just talked to one of the admins about making it easier for people to get an answer regarding this in the future so we won't need to have 30 threads asking about it after each update

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users