Quantcast

» «
Photo

is my game glitched?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Best Answer Chasing Coyote, 16 December 2017 - 11:02 PM

so I should turn frame limiter back on? thanks, I'll try that then. its weird because after hundreds of playthroughs, this is the first time I've had such problems with SA

[EDIT] WOW such a difference! no problems now in the water!  thank you SO much orionSR! 

Go to the full post

2 replies to this topic
Chasing Coyote
  • Chasing Coyote

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:59 PM

CJ is having a terrible time in the water. he cannot swim deep enough to grab the oysters in deeper areas such as at the lighthouse (los Santos) or the end of the airport runway (San Fiero). also cannot make it through tunnel in mission "Amphibious Assault". lung capacity is just over 50%, muscle is about 80-90%, stamina is maxed and fat is minimal (around 1/8). I ask because I've never had a problem like this before. when CJ is as deep as he can go, he doubles forward so he is looking back up at the camera. 

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 16 December 2017 - 10:15 PM

This is pretty normal for San Andreas running on a modern machine with the Frame Limiter disabled. You just can't tap fast enough for swimming, especially diving. Bicycles and sprinting are strongly effected too, along with a lot of subtle game mechanics. 

Chasing Coyote
  • Chasing Coyote

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 December 2017 - 11:02 PM   Best Answer Edited by Chasing Coyote, 16 December 2017 - 11:04 PM.

so I should turn frame limiter back on? thanks, I'll try that then. its weird because after hundreds of playthroughs, this is the first time I've had such problems with SA

[EDIT] WOW such a difference! no problems now in the water!  thank you SO much orionSR! 

• OrionSR likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users