Will GTA VI have to have GTA O's cars?

21 replies to this topic
DirtCheap
  • DirtCheap

Cheapskate

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 15 December 2017 - 10:53 PM

So in GTA Online, as we know, has tons of vehicles. Do you think it will be a struggle to add them all to GTA VI? If they don't, many will be severely disappointed.

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States
  • Meaningless Award

Posted 16 December 2017 - 06:07 PM

I hope not we don't need 1 million supercars.
  • universetwisters, GTK0HLK, Ondr4H and 2 others like this

Queen Elizabeth II
  • Queen Elizabeth II

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 16 December 2017 - 07:42 PM Edited by Queen Elizabeth II, 16 December 2017 - 07:51 PM.

All we need is all vehicles from GTA IV and NO vehicles from GTA V. They are very, very, very badly done. 

Example:

Exemplar

U6U8_LeDTp2SDyg54eV0Aw.png

WTF?

• Zello likes this

VictorVance1239
  • VictorVance1239

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2017 - 02:12 AM

Just bring back the armored kurma and im good.

TheSadisticOwl
  • TheSadisticOwl

Chromakey dreamcoat.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2017 - 03:37 AM

Only some vehicles will be brought back to GTA VI, just like how there are few vehicles from GTA IV in V. Possibly more will be added via DLC.

Am Shaegar
  • Am Shaegar

Chartered Accountant

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2017 - 03:55 AM

What vehicles are you specifically talking about?
Its not possible that they won't "add them all to GTA VI". Some may not make a return, just like the ones still missing in HD Era. Some may be exclusive to Online only, while some may undergo major / minor changes. It also depends on the settings, and theme of the game, which is something I find people often overlook in their criticisms of GTA V/Online.
I don't think flying cars, or some of the other fancy toys would return in GTA VI, or even Online 2.0, if it was set in VC. It's likely that they will focus on the vehicles that are more fitting for Vice city. For instance: Cuban Hermes. It is missing, so far. It could also see certain changes.
  • Pastry likes this

rebeldevil
  • rebeldevil

Alcohol-fueled Smartass

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2017 - 06:25 AM

It'll depend largely on the setting. I would expect a large number of V's cars to carry over to VI though, if for no other reason than it'll save time. No sense creating 200 cars from scratch when they have an entire stable right there.  It takes a lot of people to make a game this big, and R*'s staff isn't infinitely large.

• Pastry likes this

assCRACK_98
  • assCRACK_98

My little dark age

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 December 2017 - 08:14 AM

All we need is all vehicles from GTA IV and NO vehicles from GTA V. They are very, very, very badly done. 

Example:

Exemplar

U6U8_LeDTp2SDyg54eV0Aw.png

WTF?

That is literally every sports/sedan car that has came out after 2010.
  • Mr_Rager and Yinepi like this

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

F*ck thyself

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 December 2017 - 08:49 AM

Some GTA O cars I actually like, especially the classic sports ones, such as the Rapid GT classic, which is one of my favorite.

• Ivan1997GTA and Yinepi like this

deadasdisco
  • deadasdisco

Snitch

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 December 2017 - 11:00 AM Edited by deadasdisco, 21 December 2017 - 11:00 AM.

a huge part of the hype for a new GTA for me is the new vehicle selections and feeling something fresh but still incorporate some classic GTA brands and vehicles. I like a good mix of new and old so I hope so. 

assCRACK_98
  • assCRACK_98

My little dark age

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 December 2017 - 11:54 AM

They'll add a few at first mainly ones that fit with the atmosphere, every GTA has different cars, don't feel the need to add them all. I don't think they would if it would cause technical and atmospheric problems.

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Big Homie

• Facade Corporation
  • Brazil

Posted 21 December 2017 - 12:24 PM

Rockstar is all about copy-paste nowadays, so it won't surprise me if 99% of vehicles from V/Online went into GTA Next.

RetroMystic
  • RetroMystic

Really makes you think

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Australia

Posted 21 December 2017 - 06:58 PM Edited by RetroMystic, 21 December 2017 - 07:00 PM.

Rockstar is all about copy-paste nowadays, so it won't surprise me if 99% of vehicles from V/Online went into GTA Next.

What are you on about? R* has always shared assets (being cars, guns, general models, etc) between games. Redone, yeah maybe, but definitely the same car. 

Cars from GTA 2 ended up in GTA 3, GTA 3 into GTA:VC, GTA 3 and VC into SA and so fourth. Same thing with IV and V.

The same thing is almost definitely going to happen in GTA Next, and it's not necessarily a bad thing assuming R* add some new vehicles alongside the ones we know and love.

Yinepi
  • Yinepi

Wepwawet Wannabe

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Egypt

Posted 22 December 2017 - 02:16 AM Edited by Yinepi, 22 December 2017 - 02:48 AM.

If GTAV is anything to go by: Only 28 of them will come back. 50 of the best ones, including fan favourites and/or long standing cars in the series prior will be cut, with wrecks all over the map. The rest will require a mod.

Yes I'm obviously talking about the Admiral, Uranus, Esperanto, and Yankee. And for Old-gen GTAV the Stallion, Blista Compact and Moonbeam. I'm bitter about this and I always will be.

• Gummy  and assCRACK_98 like this

ClaudeSpeed1911
  • ClaudeSpeed1911

J.E.C.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 22 December 2017 - 11:35 PM

Everything should come back IMO. Even jetpacks and flying cars. Though if the unrealistic vehicles are added they should add them to easter eggs and noncanon bonuses. I don't want the story to acknowledge that they exist.

Johnny Spaz
  • Johnny Spaz

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2017 - 07:11 AM

The sh*tty Hot Wheels-like supercars in GTA:O aren't really needed, maybe 5 or so are good but beyond that it's a little ridiculous, all the GTA's up to V had few supercars giving them a bigger feel of uniqueness and rarity.
  • (Ambient), Niobium and RetroMystic like this

Marty892
  • Marty892

Playa

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 24 December 2017 - 10:44 AM

Everything should come back IMO. Even jetpacks and flying cars. Though if the unrealistic vehicles are added they should add them to easter eggs and noncanon bonuses. I don't want the story to acknowledge that they exist.

Thats very unlikely, some of the vehicles will return but not every single one of them.

I can already see all the rage and disappointment when none of the over the top stuff from GTAO come back in the next GTA.

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States
  • Meaningless Award

Posted 24 December 2017 - 08:54 PM

We also don't know if the next game could take place in the past. If it does the majority of those cars wouldn't be in it.
  • ProKiller93 likes this

(Ambient)
  • (Ambient)

Three stars

• Facade Corporation
  • Poland

Posted 24 December 2017 - 09:13 PM

I wouldn't mind some GTA Online cars, like the Raiden, the Kuruma, or the Cheetah Classic, but I do say "No" for any car that:
- is based on a concept car (like the Visione),
- features weapons or any other unrealistic stuff (like the Rocket Voltic or the Stromberg). Though, I'd love to see the Deluxo once again, but without ability to fly and ability to add weapons for it.
  • GTK0HLK and Niobium like this

LongLiveJojo
  • LongLiveJojo

RIP Lil Jojo.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2017 - 01:07 AM

Sure.

Niobium
  • Niobium

england is my city

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 05 January 2018 - 05:34 PM

if they don't bring back the rhapsody i'm gonna be sad

TheOneLibertonian
  • TheOneLibertonian

Only those who die get closure, the living do not.

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:57 AM

If they bring back some of the proper normal cars from GTA Online like the Classic variations of existing cars like the Turismo Classic or the Rapid GT Classic, some modern supercars that aren't concept vehicles like the X-80, and removing most of the gadget filled weaponized vehicles, I'll be really happy if most of them are brought back in the next GTA. I actually like most of GTA Online's vehicles, the only reason why I come back to it from time to time is the selection of cars. The upcoming drip-fed cars like the 190Z, GT500, Comet SR, and the Neon are cars that I actually look forward to. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users