Khanjali or APC?

22 replies to this topic
GreenArrow
  • GreenArrow

MY NAME IS THE GREEN ARROW.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2017 - 11:33 PM

I'm currently using the APC as my go to destruction mobile. I'm tempted to trade it in for the new tank. Is this a good idea? How many RPGs can it survive?
  • Goku Black likes this

Jamilian_Gaming
  • Jamilian_Gaming

Player Juan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:13 AM

I'm currently using the APC as my go to destruction mobile. I'm tempted to trade it in for the new tank. Is this a good idea? How many RPGs can it survive?

The APC can take more hits but theres always having to switch seats to fire missles unlike the khanjali but the khanjali is alot slower than the APC. The khanjali also can carry two people in back shooting grenade launchers and another passenger in front manning machine gun so its up to ur playing style.
  • GreenArrow likes this

I_Psycho
  • I_Psycho

Player Hater

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:15 AM Edited by I_Psycho, 15 December 2017 - 12:19 AM.

Khanjali is a beast. It has a great top speed for a tank (faster then the rhino), you can take control of the cannon and drive without having to switch seats to shoot, the tank can take 7-8 RPG hits to blow up and can take more if you're getting shot with homing missiles. It can support you +3 people and the weapons on the tank are much better the the apc if you have 3+ players, it brings the cannon which you can upgrade to a rail cannon, the mounted machine gun which you can upgrade, and 2 grenade launchers in the sides which are difficult to aim at first but once you get used to the feel it's pretty good.

Overall it all depends on the situation. APC is more to better on attacking Ariel unites, it can float on water and shoot multiple missiles if upgraded though its rear side guns disappoint if you play with friends. The Khanjali is more of a land fighter, the cannon does slightly more damage then the rhino but if you have friends this tank becomes a beast in combat, good in defense and offense. 

I'd personally wouldn't trade the apc and wait  till i get the trade price or a discount in the future. Overall i really suggest this tank. 

P.S. you dont need the avenger to upgrade the guns if you have an MOC

Also if you want more info on what the vehicle can or can't do watch these reviews which do the vehicle justice:

(Pyrerealm)

(Gtaseriesvideos)

https://www.youtube....0piIvhNA/videos(CentralGamingHub)

• GreenArrow likes this

xwinkx_girlYakuza
  • xwinkx_girlYakuza

Join my crew : Girl Yakuza

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:16 AM Edited by xwinkx_girlYakuza, 15 December 2017 - 12:19 AM.

If you like going offroad then keep the APC. Coz the Khanjali sucks when it comes to difficult terrains  :cry:

p.s. i mean compared to the APC of course.. it's speed and maneuverability by itself is not bad at all for a tank

• hei3enberg and GreenArrow like this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

not really certain about some stuff

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:27 AM

APC. The regular gun is stronger with a better range, SAM is devastating and unique. It floats too. Neither is available in heists. Do not trade it under any circumstances. Got cash and want to fool around in new tank, get it. But don't trade.
  • GreenArrow, chef_archie and xwinkx_girlYakuza like this

GreenArrow
  • GreenArrow

MY NAME IS THE GREEN ARROW.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:48 AM

Thanks for the opinions, guys! Much appreciated.  I do have a little over $36M; but I've spent over $15M so far on the update and I wasn't really wanting to spend another $2.8M until I was back over the 40's.  I guess I will stick with the APC for now! :) 

• hei3enberg likes this

bulldog385
  • bulldog385

Truck Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:53 AM

Can you use this new Tank in Contact missions?

El Payaso
  • El Payaso

CPoC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2017 - 10:46 AM

Thanks for the opinions, guys! Much appreciated.  I do have a little over $36M; but I've spent over $15M so far on the update and I wasn't really wanting to spend another $2.8M until I was back over the 40's.  I guess I will stick with the APC for now! :) 

$36m. Dude, what are you waiting for? $3 million won't kill you. 🙄
  • IamCourtney and Aslad like this

mrgstrings
  • mrgstrings

Knife beats Chainsaw

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 December 2017 - 11:19 AM

Umm is research required to get the proxy mines for the Khanjali? From what I've seen the upgrade costs less (75k) than for GR vehicles (99k).

clinical oppression
  • clinical oppression

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:36 PM

yes research is required for proxy mines. I love them both .....the new tank can be modified in the facility itself as well. I've got both and if I had to choose I would go for the Apc
  • mrgstrings likes this

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2017 - 02:51 PM

They're extremely good, the Tank being stronger in offense, but the APC is more mobile, being able to fit in the Avenger and float on water.

mrgstrings
  • mrgstrings

Knife beats Chainsaw

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 December 2017 - 10:04 AM Edited by mrgstrings, 16 December 2017 - 10:07 AM.

yes research is required for proxy mines. I love them both .....the new tank can be modified in the facility itself as well. I've got both and if I had to choose I would go for the Apc

Damn, I knew it :/, but thanks.

Steamy_breezy
  • Steamy_breezy

Just Stretching

• BUSTED!
  • Sweden

Posted 16 December 2017 - 10:18 AM

I have two APC's and a Khanjali. I'm not sure why it should be either one fo them.

• Nossirag likes this

Totoyeahwhat123
  • Totoyeahwhat123

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 16 December 2017 - 02:57 PM

If i have the vehicle workshop, does the khanjali fit inside the avenger?

Ryancoke66
  • Ryancoke66

Stack Bundles

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 December 2017 - 03:48 PM

$36m. Dude, what are you waiting for? $3 million won't kill you. 🙄

Yeah wtf... I'm sitting on 8 mill and contemplating buying the Khanjali/thruster full price. What's the point of having money if you're not gonna use it? I guarantee you the vehicles will you give you more fun than the number 40,000,000 sitting in your bank.

Jenkiiii
  • Jenkiiii

Always Looking Good: in the City, the Suburbs, the Hood.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 16 December 2017 - 04:18 PM

$36m. Dude, what are you waiting for? $3 million won't kill you.

Yeah wtf... I'm sitting on 8 mill and contemplating buying the Khanjali/thruster full price. What's the point of having money if you're not gonna use it? I guarantee you the vehicles will you give you more fun than the number 40,000,000 sitting in your bank.

That's probably why he's got 40M in the bank and you've only got 8M, because he thinks about his purchases before splurging. And he's already spent 15M so he's just being careful.

• hei3enberg and Nossirag like this

JustCallMeNiko
  • JustCallMeNiko

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2017 - 06:17 PM

Both vehicles have their uses... The new tank is quite mobile but not fast enough to pursue..the APC is faster but needs a 2nd player to make it effective.

Since I usually play alone I'll likely put many more miles on the new tank than the APC. Neither beats the Nightshark for getting from point A to B in one piece though.

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 16 December 2017 - 06:20 PM

The Khanjali

It truly is a beast and well worth the money. Went from 7m to 600k from buying both the Thruster and Khanjali immediately after the Act III finale and didn't regret either purchase. Definitely two of the more 'bang for your buck' items.

Ryancoke66
  • Ryancoke66

Stack Bundles

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 December 2017 - 07:23 PM

$36m. Dude, what are you waiting for? $3 million won't kill you.

That's probably why he's got 40M in the bank and you've only got 8M, because he thinks about his purchases before splurging. And he's already spent 15M so he's just being careful.

Careful for what? Lol What consequences are there for going to $0? Lmao I'm all for making smart purchases but in the end, I'll make the money back as I always do. I make the money to spend the money so I can enjoy the game. If you enjoy the game by hording money then by all means, enjoy yourself but I just can't understand how that's fun.

Sanches
  • Sanches

Mr.Helmet

• Members
  • None
  • [Snapmatic Awards 2017] Best Funny Snap
    Best Event 2017
    Best New GTA Member 2017
    Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 16 December 2017 - 09:11 PM

Khanjali if you think that Polska stronk!
Or you don't have teammates. Otherwise you can go for APC, since it's gund (SAM) has better rate of fire and i think APC is faster than Khanjali.

Commche
  • Commche

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2017 - 07:45 AM Edited by Commche, 17 December 2017 - 07:55 AM.

APC. Don't get the Khanjali unless you're 100% sure you want it, because you can't sell it later. It has the same armor as the APC, but it's slower, can't be transported in an Avenger, has lower DPS compared to the SAM turret, can't cross water, and it's more expensive.

You don't have to stop to shoot but that's never been much of a problem for me with the APC anyway.

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

Jet Lover & Freeroam Terrorist Since 2013

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 17 December 2017 - 07:50 AM

Dont trade it in.

• hei3enberg likes this

Gustagrace
  • Gustagrace

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2017 - 09:46 AM Edited by Gustagrace, 17 December 2017 - 10:41 AM.

should i buy khanjali or keep my APC? just finished khanjali setup and unlocked the trade price.. APC is faster than khanjali i think and it has regular cannon/ SAM battery + dual MG for passengers + prox mines + can move on water and tow AA trailer. I like railgun cannon on khanjali and i can solo it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users