Who is the new leader of Yakuza

6 replies to this topic
stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 14 December 2017 - 04:47 PM

I always wonder who becomes the new leader of Yakuza after the mission S.A.M.? Kenji is dead, Asuka is dead too. Also it remains unclear what is the relationship between Yakuza and Claude. The gangs are not hostile against him. Since they are in a war with the Cartel they need a new leader... could this be Claude?
I know that this is more like fiction and speculation topic but I would like to know your oppinion.
  • Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

My music's my favourite music ever.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 14 December 2017 - 08:45 PM

No way Claude could ever become their leader. In my books the new leader becomes Katashi "Kanbu" Kasen, who soon gets assassinated by his cousin, Koji Yamaguchi. However, an internal war begins due to Alex, the Japanese-Polish boyfriend of Asuka is trying to usurp the throne of the oyabun due to Koji's violent actions and wrong choices (such as allying with the Leone Family, killing his own men and getting involved in to the SPANK trade). Back to Claude, I think it's more or less likely that one day they'd learn of him killing Kenji and would have him killed too. That's also involved in my sequel fanfic but I don't want to say more, unless you want to move this to PM :p

The Eddo
  • The Eddo

I was a Pakistani all along...

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by The Eddo, 4 weeks ago.

No way Claude could ever become their leader. In my books the new leader becomes Katashi "Kanbu" Kasen, who soon gets assassinated by his cousin, Koji Yamaguchi. However, an internal war begins due to Alex, the Japanese-Polish boyfriend of Asuka is trying to usurp the throne of the oyabun due to Koji's violent actions and wrong choices (such as allying with the Leone Family, killing his own men and getting involved in to the SPANK trade). Back to Claude, I think it's more or less likely that one day they'd learn of him killing Kenji and would have him killed too. That's also involved in my sequel fanfic but I don't want to say more, unless you want to move this to PM :p

I highly doubt if Kanbu is a Kasen, he is more likely an associate of the Yakuza.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

My music's my favourite music ever.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 4 weeks ago

Kenji says that he's a valued member of the family...

Arrow
  • Arrow

Surely heaven waits for you.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Newsletter 2017 [GTAF Weekly]
    Best Poster in Movies / TV 2017
    Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly]
    Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted 4 weeks ago

This is true. A Waka-Gashira is supposed to be a blood relative if I'm not wrong. It's probably someone who's related by blood to Kenji and Asuka. At the point where the game ran, it was really impossible to determine who'd take over considering that no more Yakuza Characters were ever introduced.
  • Jeansowaty likes this

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • France

Posted 4 weeks ago

The fact the yakuza don't have any new leader in GTA 3 means the scenarists never studied this question so it's up to you to imagine.

The Eddo
  • The Eddo

I was a Pakistani all along...

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by The Eddo, 3 weeks ago.

But he could also mean that he's a valued member of the crime family A.K.A. organization...

@Jeansowaty: My fanfic's Chapter Five is now available, you can read it if you like.

• Jeansowaty likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users