[SnP] Learning to fly [v1]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
grimjunior
  • grimjunior

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2017 - 07:42 PM Edited by grimjunior, 13 December 2017 - 09:22 PM.

Hey guys .. 

Would any of you pls complete me the Learning to fly mission  and N.O.E mission .. i dont want another save file .. i want mine cuz i have houses and weps , anyways pls do it im crying bcz of it .

also pls dont do other missions after u do these  .. just do these then send me the file .

thnx 

link 1 : save file : https://ufile.io/g17c2

link 2 : save file : http://gtasnp.com/xrKHpG

Oh and would appreciate it if u could do me zero's missions that includes planes , u dont have to if u dont want to .. learning to fly and Noe are more important 

also back to school if possible :# sry for asking for alot 

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • France

Posted 13 December 2017 - 09:59 PM Edited by lil weasel, 14 December 2017 - 01:15 PM. Warned for suggesting cheating.

You can complete the school-related missions with all the gold medals very easily using GTA savegame editor.

Give yourself the gold medal in every challenge apart one in which you can easily get the gold on your own by playing.

To increase your chances in N.O.E. use the code to make yoru vehicle invincible (JCNRUAD) on PC.

<< We do NOT approve of CHEATING for any Mission Help. = lil weasel

grimjunior
  • grimjunior

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2017 - 11:18 PM Edited by grimjunior, 13 December 2017 - 11:47 PM.

hey  m8 .... u  just saved my a$$ ... thnx alot 

You can complete the school-related missions with all the gold medals very easily using GTA savegame editor.

Give yourself the gold medal in every challenge apart one in which you can easily get the gold on your own by playing.

To increase your chances in N.O.E. use the code to make yoru vehicle invincible (JCNRUAD) on PC.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 14 December 2017 - 01:13 PM Edited by lil weasel, 14 December 2017 - 01:13 PM.

The site rules are to Help By DOING the mission for the requester.
We do not condone CHEATING, or being Wasted/Busted or failures when doing the mission.
We want to keep the games Clean of flags, and possible complications by cheating codes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users