Hidden Package on Lift Bridge

2 replies to this topic
Ray Carter
  • Ray Carter

Lawman

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:44 PM

According to the GTA Wikia, It's possible to collect all Hidden Packages before the first mission by using various exploits or tricks to reach the unlocked islands. I've already managed to jump the hole left in the Callahan Bridge and made it to Staunton Island.

Well, one package in particular is on the Lift Bridge and can only be reached when the bridge is raised, and the bridge only raises when Shoreside Vale is unlocked. I'm assuming this was just an oversight and the editor simply forgot this hidden package cannot be exploited, or is there another way?

On another note, I've read previous tutorials for missions which mention collecting all hidden packages and using the rocket launcher.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Daily Globe
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [Chain Game]
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 13 December 2017 - 06:11 PM

I'm assuming this was just an oversight and the editor simply forgot this hidden package cannot be exploited, or is there another way?

You can collect the Hidden Package on the Lift Bridge by flying the Dodo. There's multiple approaches that you can take but the way I prefer is to fly up to, and land on, the raised platform from the side of the Lift Bridge as shown in this video (at 50:00).

If you've never flown the Dodo before, you might find it difficult at first to get used to the handling and consider it impossible but once you've practiced flying it, you'll find it becomes much simpler. I'd recommend checking out some videos like this one beforehand:

:)

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 13 December 2017 - 07:45 PM

Some time ago I made a video where I show exactly how to do it:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users