[GTAO] The Bought It, Sold It Thread

237 replies to this topic
KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Big Homie

• Victim of The Pit™
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

^ A good looking but totally useless toy, lol.

Shame we don't have truck races too.

yeska246
  • yeska246

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Goodbye Trophy Truck and Desert Raid... I hardly knew ye.

Oh man, those lasted about two days for me. I was SOOOO disappointed! 

Same, bought them when they first came out sold them that same day

Another one would be the stromberg, I liked it but not enough for me to keep it

McGhee
  • McGhee

President of Lonewolf Nation.

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Rapid GT and Banshee 900R... three times.

Worst part is that I rebought them... and sold them yet again.

They were better times, economy was better.

I bought and sold the Slamvan Custom 6 times, but haven't for the past 6 months now. So I think I beat the addiction.....

J-Scott-D
  • J-Scott-D

J-Scott-D and Lezly-D on PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Sold my GB200 this afternoon. A friend and I were talking about another vehicle and that reminded me about it. It was sitting in my Facility and had been forgotten since purchased.

Way too light in the ass for a rear engine vehicle, non working rally lights and I don't think I'll be buying any more vehicles until the handling flag is addressed.

The Ellie will be kept, though. :)
  • Blasterman4EVER and McGhee like this

xwinkx_girlYakuza
  • xwinkx_girlYakuza

My cat's face when she knew about nightclub dlc

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Just sold the halloween cars. don't remember their names, Frankenberry and the one with the zombie in the back  :pp

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

The Protagonist In This Story

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 4 weeks ago.

You want to know regret? Check out my list:

BOUGHT AND SOLD 1X MINIMUM

Molotok

Tula

Half-track

Roosevelt

Lurcher

Franken Strange

Sterling GT

Coquette

Coquette Classic

Casco

JB700

Mamba

Monroe

Rapid GT

Stinger

Stinger GT

Z-Type

Faction Custom

Buccaneer Custom

Moonbeam Custom

Voodoo Custom

Virgo Classic Custom

Nightshade

Coquette Blackfin

Chino Custom

Bifta

Dune FAV

RE-7B

Visione

XA-21

X80 Proto

Lectro

Thrust

Cognoscenti Cabrio

Cognoscenti

Cognoscenti (Armored)

Schafter LWB

Banshee RR

Neon

Seven-70

Baller LE (Regular & Armored)

Minivan Custom

BOUGHT AND SOLD 2X MINIMUM

Blade

Hotknife

Brawler

Osiris

Turismo R

Hakuchou

Windsor

9F

Coquette

Furore GT

Huntley S

BOUGHT AND SOLD 3X MINIMUM

Adder

T20

Bullet

Entity XF

Vacca

Carbon RS

Khamelion

Exemplar

Comet

Buffalo S

Banshee

Carbonizzaire

Elegy RH8

Feltzer

Super Diamond

You know what's funny?
I'm not including vehicles that I've bought, sold, rebought, and currently own. That means I currently own none of the above listed items.

There are things I own that I have bought and sold more than 4 times --- it's just that I still own them, so I can't put them on that list.

Yeah. On top of that, I fully upgraded all of those where applicable.

Tens of millions of dollars in losses.

• fw3 likes this

xwinkx_girlYakuza
  • xwinkx_girlYakuza

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by xwinkx_girlYakuza, 4 weeks ago.

^ oh my..  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  and i thought i was sad when i changed my ceo office 2 times

Chrome Toyota Prius
  • Chrome Toyota Prius

Chrome Toyota Lootbox

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Lombank office. The beach view was nice, but nothing beats looking over the entire city from the very center of it.

• KWF1981 likes this

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

The Protagonist In This Story

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 2 days ago.

^ oh my..  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

p.s. and i thought i was sad when i changed my ceo office 2 times

Thanks for reminding me...

Bought and sold, regarding properties:

Eclipse Towers Penthouse

2X Stilt Houses

Every luxury apartment multiple times

Maze Bank West Office

Maze Bank Tower
more....

You know what, just... f*ck it. Let's just say I have poor money management skills.

• saintsrow and xwinkx_girlYakuza like this

xwinkx_girlYakuza
  • xwinkx_girlYakuza

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

^ oh my..  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

p.s. and i thought i was sad when i changed my ceo office 2 times

Thanks for reminding me...

Bought and sold, regarding properties:

Eclipse Towers Penthouse

2X Stilt Houses

Every luxury apartment multiple times

Maze Bank West Office

Maze Bank Tank Tower
more....

You know what, just... f*ck it. Let's just say I have poor money management skills.

It's okay. It's GTA. That's the point of it  ;)

• Willy A. Jeep likes this

McGhee
  • McGhee

President of Lonewolf Nation.

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Sold my GB200 this afternoon. A friend and I were talking about another vehicle and that reminded me about it. It was sitting in my Facility and had been forgotten since purchased.
Way too light in the ass for a rear engine vehicle, non working rally lights and I don't think I'll be buying any more vehicles until the handling flag is addressed.
The Ellie will be kept, though. :)

Sold mine 2 days ago for almost the exact same reason. No working rally lights, far too heavy front for a midengined car. The only difference is that mine was gathering dust in the garage and not facility. All I bought after selling almost all cars is the Issie classic, for sentimental reasons.

jackrobot
  • jackrobot

Old Geezer

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by jackrobot, 4 weeks ago.

Sea Sparrow.

I've been away from online for a few months but decided to start a new Character to give myself a bit of a challenge and maybe gain a bit of interest again which actually worked ( told myself and others I'd given up for good lol). Anyways after buying the Hangar a couple of days ago My first purchase was the Sparrow as it was one of my faves in San Andreas. To my dismay, I discovered the hard way that it only supports one weapon at a time meaning you have to buy either the minigun or the the missiles. Me like an idiot paid for both thinking it supprted both like most other weaponized aircraft.

I settled on the minigun and thought it would be fun to use it for some ceo crates only to discover it despawns as soon as you start the job (Whoop de f*cking Doo!) and also discovered there's no way of calling it in at all being that it's an Elita's purchase. Sure, I could use it for some Hangar supply missions but the aircraft supplied for them are usually better for the job anyway.

Over a million down the drain after selling it. Very Fecking dissapointed R*

• saintsrow likes this

Moose-Mayhem
  • Moose-Mayhem

Player Hater

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 4 weeks ago

Ha! Did the same when I purchased the Seasparrow. Bought the missiles and thought I'd get the munigun as well. Then had to rebuy the missiles.

Just remembered another car I was so disappointed in. The freakin' Ellie. Looks cool enough but the performance was underwhelming enough for me to dump it.

nido997
  • nido997

Living in the City of Dreams

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by nido997, 4 weeks ago.

I´m sooo happy to tell you that I´ve sold that piece of cr*p called Issi classic ! such a crappy car !

I never was a Mini fan and I bought this cr*p just to play the game ( and because of the Checker livery so I´ve made it a Taxi )

I know that it´s not great to drive and that most cars in this game tend to oversteer , but I was soo depressed to see others making fast turns with that **** , while I struggle a lot to make it with my customaized one !!!!

I´m not a bad driver (I can´t pretend that i´m the best driver out there, but I know that I m not bad either) , and I finally learned how to control the Flash GT in a fast Rallye race ... but this cr*ppy car man ! WHY CAN´T MY CUSTOMIZED ONE MAKE A CLEAR TURN WHITOUT OVERSTEER , WHILE EVERYBODY ELSE SEEMS NOT TO HAVE THAT PROBLEM ?

anyway, I quit a Vespucci Job round , I called my mechanic , he brought that cr*p to me , sold it immediately ,and I´m back again at 48 mil. ! I´m soo happy right now !

egomaniac247
  • egomaniac247

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I hoped and hoped that the creators were going to put out a classic Mustang from the 60's....so I was so happy when we got Ellie.....

I must have spent 10-15 minutes in the shop decking it out and deciding on the right color scheme.   Then I exited the shop.  And hit the gas.   And waited.  And waited.....for the car to accelerate.  I feel like the Karin Asterope has been acceleration than this car.

Couldn't have been more disappointed.  Had to sell it despite waiting and hoping for it for so long.

The HUNTER was another quick sell.

• R3CON likes this

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic Creator 2016
    Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 4 weeks ago

I hoped and hoped that the creators were going to put out a classic Mustang from the 60's....so I was so happy when we got Ellie.....

I must have spent 10-15 minutes in the shop decking it out and deciding on the right color scheme.   Then I exited the shop.  And hit the gas.   And waited.  And waited.....for the car to accelerate.  I feel like the Karin Asterope has been acceleration than this car.

Couldn't have been more disappointed.  Had to sell it despite waiting and hoping for it for so long.

The HUNTER was another quick sell.

I had the exact same experience with the Ellie. It looks absolutely amazing, but it felt terrible once I got it pretty and on the road.

In contrast, I was pleasantly surprised by the 190z. It reminds me so much of the 280z from the 1980's that I was going to be hugely disappointed if it didn't ride nice.
Fortunately, I was thrilled with it.

We NEED to be able to sell some of this other junk we have: Properties, Pegasus, Weapons, Clothing... in 2018, what have they got to lose? :p

BOUGHT AND SOLD 3X MINIMUM

Super Diamond

I only laugh because you did it 3 times... I think I stopped after the 2nd! lol! Cheers BM4Ever! ;)

• R3CON likes this

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 4 weeks ago

and also discovered there's no way of calling it in at all being that it's an Elita's purchase.

Wait...what? You call it with the interaction menu, like all PV aircraft.

R3CON
  • R3CON

Cesar Vialpando

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • Best Event 2017

Posted 4 weeks ago

Bought the Caracara because modern F-Series in the game. Even sold my long-favored Sadler (SuperDuty) to make space for it.

Sold the Caracara because it's a total let down. The 6-wheels are an eyesore and the long bed makes it inconvenient whipping around corners in the city. It blows up like any old NPC car, so good luck charging into battle with it, and the gunner is far too exposed to stray bullets. Even worse, it's slow and handles like a boat. There's no redemption here.

All I wanted was a new F-Series, why is that so hard to execute?
  • fw3 likes this

ALifeOfMisery
  • ALifeOfMisery

I see dead people...real ones....often.

• Victim of The Pit™
  • European-Union

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by ALifeOfMisery, 4 weeks ago.

Comet Safari is the only vehicle I've practically driven straight to LSC after buying.

Really liked the vehicle itself, but hated the camera angle in 3rd person.

Shame.
  • fw3 likes this

jackrobot
  • jackrobot

Old Geezer

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

and also discovered there's no way of calling it in at all being that it's an Elita's purchase.

Wait...what? You call it with the interaction menu, like all PV aircraft.

I meant while doing crate supply missions. I tried the interaction menu and it wasn't there and also went to my hangar but had no access while on the crate job. I guess it's more of a free roam toy than anything else.

mareepx
  • mareepx

GTAF's Jennifer Lawrence fanboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

Bought the Vagner a few weeks back whenever it was on sale. It's supposed to be good, right? Well not in stunt races, that's for sure, it absolutely sucks in the whole loops/tunnels thingies, is light and gets pushed around. I don't even like the sound or look although I was initially willing to look past that. Sold it right after three races I thought it was a piece of sh*t. Nero Custom/X80 far preferable to me.

Similarly, and staying on the topic of supercars, I remember when the Turismo R came out. Sold it pretty quick like after a week or two. I just couldn't stand the way it couldn't handle very slight things like kerbs.

• fw3 likes this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Work Writer's Discussion 2016 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]
    Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 4 days ago

Sea Sparrow.

I've been away from online for a few months but decided to start a new Character to give myself a bit of a challenge and maybe gain a bit of interest again which actually worked ( told myself and others I'd given up for good lol). Anyways after buying the Hangar a couple of days ago My first purchase was the Sparrow as it was one of my faves in San Andreas. To my dismay, I discovered the hard way that it only supports one weapon at a time meaning you have to buy either the minigun or the the missiles. Me like an idiot paid for both thinking it supprted both like most other weaponized aircraft.

I settled on the minigun and thought it would be fun to use it for some ceo crates only to discover it despawns as soon as you start the job (Whoop de f*cking Doo!) and also discovered there's no way of calling it in at all being that it's an Elita's purchase. Sure, I could use it for some Hangar supply missions but the aircraft supplied for them are usually better for the job anyway.

I bought $3M worth of hangar, so I could buy the Sea Sparrow, and then I can't use the Sea Sparrow on Contact Missions ?? ?!! !?? ?

WTGDF ?? ??? ! ?!

$6 million down the tubes.  These f*cking Rockstar bastards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I hate their asses.  

• fw3 likes this

Maxx1013
  • Maxx1013

I want my cop outfit back

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 days ago

Dominator GTX. I don't know why I even bought it I hate the back of it.

• saintsrow, fw3 and Dunny Justice like this

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic Creator 2016
    Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 3 days ago

Sea Sparrow.

I bought $3M worth of hangar, so I could buy the Sea Sparrow, and then I can't use the Sea Sparrow on Contact Missions ?? ?!! !?? ?

WTGDF ?? ??? ! ?!

$6 million down the tubes.  These f*cking Rockstar bastards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I hate their asses.  

I think you posted this just to get my lemon in a twist, didn't you? grrr.... this is what really disappoints me. Reading stuff like this.‹

• saintsrow likes this

General_Z
  • General_Z

Some guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

That piece of sh*te ellie, got rid of it as soon as I was done customizing the ugly bitch  

• saintsrow likes this

R3CON
  • R3CON

Cesar Vialpando

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • Best Event 2017

Posted 2 days ago Edited by R3CON, 2 days ago.

Vapid Flash GT. It's just too fugly in it's regular form. Plus there's better performing cars without the visual sacrifice.

MaxBazooka01
  • MaxBazooka01

GTA's Resident Tryhard and Squeaker Killer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

The Starling. I bought it, flew it for a bit, only dogfight kills I got were suiciding into Hydras and Lazers. I sold it, Pyro masterrace.

Dragon_Of_Tragedy
  • Dragon_Of_Tragedy

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Imagine all the Pegasus vehicle listed here if you were able to sell them.
  • General_Z likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users