Photo

American Unleashed Game

16 replies to this topic
NYPDunit7
  • NYPDunit7

LCPD officer.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2017 - 10:54 AM Edited by NYPDunit7, 13 December 2017 - 10:56 AM.

Hi Everyone, i wanted to do the new game called American Unleashed : Race Throughout America, I went through this idea after I saw on mm2x forums, fans there created a game called Reckless Driver, so I came up with this here, the game is about racing, and it takes influences from Midtown Madness, Need For Speed and Grand Theft Auto, the setting I would like is New York City and Boston, The Game is Low Poly and I made an idea that this new game was released in year 2000, the cars are all American, Ford, Chevrolet, Dodge, GMC, Cadillac, Lincoln and etc, the city must be low poly modelled, the game set is in year 2000.

Guys, What do You Think about this Idea?

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • France

Posted 13 December 2017 - 10:58 AM Edited by Evil empire, 13 December 2017 - 10:58 AM.

It looks interesting, especially if cars roll as fast as in Outrun 2019 with the same handling than a GTA Vice City deluxo.

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:33 PM

Sounds like you're trying to rip off The Crew

NYPDunit7
  • NYPDunit7

LCPD officer.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2017 - 06:36 PM Edited by NYPDunit7, 13 December 2017 - 06:38 PM.

The Game will have the maps being bigger, cars are all muscle, I will tell mm2x team to participate in this development, the car list includes only the cars made from 1950s to 2000, that's what the game is, also races are identical to those midtown madness races, cop cars must be programmed to be free roaming and some of them can also be seen parking at the side of the streets, time change and traffic, cop, pedestrian densities should be like GTA.

NYPDunit7
  • NYPDunit7

LCPD officer.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2017 - 06:49 PM

Sounds like you're trying to rip off The Crew

No, it only sets in two cities, it's going to be like midtown madness, in same time it will be similar to GTA because of map and AI mechanics

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 13 December 2017 - 06:56 PM

Hi Everyone, i wanted to do the new game called American Unleashed : Race Throughout America  the cars are all American, Ford, Chevrolet, Dodge, GMC, Cadillac, Lincoln and etc

You called it Race Thoughout America, This means across the whole country not just two states.

Also you CAN'T use make and models of those cars in your game without getting special permission by the manufacturers and that doesn't come cheap, Why do you think GTAOnline while are dead ringers for some vehicles but made up difference names for them 

• NYPDunit7 likes this

NYPDunit7
  • NYPDunit7

LCPD officer.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2017 - 10:22 PM

Hi Everyone, i wanted to do the new game called American Unleashed : Race Throughout America  the cars are all American, Ford, Chevrolet, Dodge, GMC, Cadillac, Lincoln and etc

You called it Race Thoughout America, This means across the whole country not just two states.

Also you CAN'T use make and models of those cars in your game without getting special permission by the manufacturers and that doesn't come cheap, Why do you think GTAOnline while are dead ringers for some vehicles but made up difference names for them

I just made the title, the title American Unleashed have race throughout America name, because I made an idea to name it, but the game itself is set in 2 states.

And about the game it will be participated by mm2 extreme fans, the cars will be from midtown madness with permissions from authors
but, I should think about it, I will make it more identical to beamng drive and grand theft auto because of the cars names, I shouldn't make ford or Chevrolet, I will instead add fictional names, before I go in and start the progress, I must do the plans for it, building ideas and so on.

I will tell the fans from Nfscars, midtown madness 2 extreme and anyone who interested in car racing games about the new game American Unleashed, Right.

NYPDunit7
  • NYPDunit7

LCPD officer.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2017 - 10:27 PM

And one thing about this game, it is for entertainment only and homemade videogame, it will not be product anyways.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States
  • Best Total Overhaul 2017 [GTA: Underground]
    Best Map 2017 Contribution [Liberty City Countryside]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 13 December 2017 - 10:28 PM

So what would this game have that other similar racing games don't?

• NYPDunit7 and Mr_Rager like this

NYPDunit7
  • NYPDunit7

LCPD officer.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

So what would this game have that other similar racing games don't?

I was back then 4 years ago thinking of making New York map for Midtown Madness 1, but the game doesn't have the tools, and Grand theft auto rendition of NY is not so quite, so I went through the idea of creating homemade videogame to make NY, free roaming and racing around the city will be very great.
So on Sunday we will start the project, first the city, then the cars, the police cars are 13 models, the game itself is a homemade freeware game, I saw on mm2x members created freeware game called reckless driver which it is the return of midtown madness, so I went forward with another idea, creating a game about American cars, influences from GTA III and IV, NFS.
So this game you know will have Races, it will not have any differences with other racing games.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 4 weeks ago

So it's literally just Midnight Club 1?

• NYPDunit7 likes this

NYPDunit7
  • NYPDunit7

LCPD officer.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

So it's literally just Midnight Club 1?

Similar to it, also because of races.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 4 weeks ago

I mean that's not an original idea at all but ok

NYPDunit7
  • NYPDunit7

LCPD officer.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

We need to start the American Unleashed Project on Sunday, ok guys, I saw a lot similar projects such as project universe, so I wanted to do a project.

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• United-States
  • Best Poster in Technology / Programming 2017
    Best Poster [Technology / Programming] 2016
    Best Poster [Programming] 2015
    Most Knowledgeable [Web Development/Programming] 2013
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2011
    Best Debater 2010

Posted 4 weeks ago

Let me be blunt. What do you know about making a video game?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 4 weeks ago

We need to start the American Unleashed Project on Sunday, ok guys, I saw a lot similar projects such as project universe, so I wanted to do a project.

What'll you be doing (and Idea Guy doesn't count)

NYPDunit7
  • NYPDunit7

LCPD officer.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Sorry Guys, I was very busy because of my work outside my home, so I didn't have a time to post maps or cars, but next time I will send a map of NYC here, alright

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users