Quantcast

» «
Photo

Luis kills Tony during Party's Over. How would this affect the story?

3 replies to this topic
Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

My music's my favourite music ever.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 December 2017 - 05:28 PM

The title says it all. Lets pretend that Rockstar would give us a choice between killing Vince and Tony during this mission. Kill Vince, you get the regular happy ending, kill Tony, you get a different, sad ending. What would it be in your opinion?

As it goes for me, I think it would end the conflict with the Ancelottis, but the Russians would still come after Luis. After wiping out the assassins in Maisonette, Bulgarin would end up kidnapping and killing Luis' mother and Henrique, leading an angry Armando teaming up with his friend again for good and they end up killing Bulgarin. Not much of a difference but it's a sad one, knowing you did the wrong choice.

This doesn't rule out the possibility of Rocco not appearing in GTA V, he may still skip town because he doesn't see any business opportunities in Liberty.

• jaljax and ClaudeIzABadAzz like this

jaljax
  • jaljax

Vice Squad

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 December 2017 - 06:54 AM

Hmmm i wonder the same thing... Maybe something like Tony's Bodyguards become hostile once you are near both club's or even a alternative ending

• Jeansowaty likes this

Yinepi
  • Yinepi

Wepwawet Wannabe

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 22 December 2017 - 05:39 PM

Vince. It doesn't really make sense to kill Tony. It doesn't seem like something Luis would do.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

My music's my favourite music ever.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 23 December 2017 - 07:29 PM

Vince. It doesn't really make sense to kill Tony. It doesn't seem like something Luis would do.

It doesn't but what if he did?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users