Back looks tight, front not soings much

:) i Chang

VROmead
  • VROmead

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

So after all this time I've been waiting for a new OVERFLOD AKA KOENIGSEGG and we get an acid heads vision of one. What a joke, and it's the fastest production car acceleration and top speed wise right now. C*ckstar just hates the Swedes I guess. Pfister got a goddamn 918 and it was great. They introduced McLaren into the game and have the brand a whole range of mostly good looking cars, but Koenigsegg, nah let's just release an ugly POS and call it a year.

This isn't "an acid heads vision of [a Koenigsegg]", this is a Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus SCG 003
Yes or no question: Is the brand of the car Overflod? It's supposed to be a Koenigsegg or resemble a Koenigsegg the most, period.

Since it's clear you haven't played the game nor been posting on GTAForums for long, let me explain.

Rockstar often combines different manufacturers' models under one manufacturer umbrella, ostensibly because adding a new manufacturer would take time and they have better things to do than appease car nerds on an internet message board. It is not "supposed" to be a Koenigsegg, despite the name.

If you're on ps4, add me. VROmead. Once you see me join your lobby you might find out just how long I've been playing from my level alone. You also never bothered to see when I joined this forum have you? Let's just say I've been playing before I joined. I know all about how gta works with the cars, and most do represent the brand that goes along with it at least 75% of the design. They might mix and mash a little bit, but Bugattis look like bugattis, Porsche looks like Porsche, F-cars look like F-cars, etc etc. Nor this Egg though, no sir this looks nothing like one. "Since it's clear" you don't know sh*t about my experience with the game.

HaRdSTyLe_83
  • HaRdSTyLe_83

☆★RIP Open IV★☆

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

If you're on ps4, add me. VROmead. Once you see me join your lobby you might find out just how long I've been playing from my level alone. You also never bothered to see when I joined this forum have you? Let's just say I've been playing before I joined. I know all about how gta works with the cars, and most do represent the brand that goes along with it at least 75% of the design. They might mix and mash a little bit, but Bugattis look like bugattis, Porsche looks like Porsche, F-cars look like F-cars, etc etc. Nor this Egg though, no sir this looks nothing like one. "Since it's clear" you don't know sh*t about my experience with the game.

Stop acting like a bully and move along

• Mattoropael likes this

VROmead
  • VROmead

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Stop acting like a bully and move along

No. With the amount of time I put into the game I'm not going to let someone call me a rookie without giving an explanation of my own. At first I said I didn't like it, if you people didn't like my opinion just leave it alone and make your own. You didnt see me reply to anyone on their opinion did you? So where's the bully?
  • Scottiedog123 likes this

Coninefan
  • Coninefan

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

So after all this time I've been waiting for a new OVERFLOD AKA KOENIGSEGG and we get an acid heads vision of one. What a joke, and it's the fastest production car acceleration and top speed wise right now. C*ckstar just hates the Swedes I guess. Pfister got a goddamn 918 and it was great. They introduced McLaren into the game and have the brand a whole range of mostly good looking cars, but Koenigsegg, nah let's just release an ugly POS and call it a year.

This isn't "an acid heads vision of [a Koenigsegg]", this is a Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus SCG 003
Yes or no question: Is the brand of the car Overflod? It's supposed to be a Koenigsegg or resemble a Koenigsegg the most, period.

Since it's clear you haven't played the game nor been posting on GTAForums for long, let me explain.

Rockstar often combines different manufacturers' models under one manufacturer umbrella, ostensibly because adding a new manufacturer would take time and they have better things to do than appease car nerds on an internet message board. It is not "supposed" to be a Koenigsegg, despite the name.

Dont know or care about your experience with this game. As more and more DLC cars have been added over the last few years, theyve consolidated manufacturers instead of adding new ones. Simple fact. And yes its pretty annoying getting teased with a new Koenigsegg then getting something else. Nothing we can do about it though.

Rookie.
  • Mattoropael likes this

Maxxi
  • Maxxi

The One and Only

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

VaWm1.png
  • Mattoropael, Hector Tavares, HaRdSTyLe_83 and 3 others like this

erased
  • erased

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I bought mine and sold it. Was doing some races & got absolutely smoked by like 3 Pariah's. Not actual races but just toolin' around LS. Probably won't buy one again until when/if R* buffs it to make it faster.

wizooord
  • wizooord

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

zfEphju.jpg

• Cutter De Blanc, Notcher, ColdCase657 and 3 others like this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Avenger Disassemble!

• GTAF Crew
  • British-Virgin-Islands

Posted 2 weeks ago

I bought mine and sold it. Was doing some races & got absolutely smoked by like 3 Pariah's. Not actual races but just toolin' around LS. Probably won't buy one again until when/if R* buffs it to make it faster.

If you do that a lot, fair enough, but in actual races the Pariah is a massively OP Sports class so you don't have to worry about it in Supers.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States
  • GAME MASTER - 1984
    GAME MASTER - 1987
    GAME MASTER - 1990 CHAMPIONSHIP
    GAME MASTER - 1998
    GAME MASTER - 2008
    GAME MASTER - 2012
    GAME MASTER - 2017 WORLD CHAMPIONS

Posted 2 weeks ago

Let's quit bickering here. Thanks! It's a new year after all.

HeavyDuke
  • HeavyDuke

Big Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 2 weeks ago

I seriously don't get it why they released this, a Mclaren Senna / Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus SCG 003. mash-up as an Overflod. R* is pretty much becoming less and less logic. If they go this route, why even bother having car brands at all in this game?

• VROmead likes this

StancevD
  • StancevD

Wheelgap hater.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

_w0CcjjiV0KGJrIFWkMRSw_0_0.jpg

MJVhtL93IkmExPma1ktLgw_0_0.jpg

-APo9iOsHkeSbaN6tgqvMQ_0_0.jpg

Usually not one for supers like this, but it is a blast to drive. 

• gunziness, CrysisAverted, ripsta and 4 others like this

metoxys
  • metoxys

modern supercar & gold plating enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 weeks ago

showing off what the car can do in the right hands

CA42
  • CA42

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I like blue too

0tsxyI4fxUWAA_jH_pQiUw_0_0.jpg

• wizooord and 1bbaxter like this

AlphaSierra111996
  • AlphaSierra111996

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

My Jester and a friends Autarch.

89_F756_D6-_D1_CD-4_AEF-_ADCE-1086077446
  • OVO, BigBrother67, wizooord and 2 others like this

xwinkx_girlYakuza
  • xwinkx_girlYakuza

Join my crew : Girl Yakuza

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

How does it perform in races? Competitive at least?

zfEphju.jpg

i laughed so hard i cried  :lol:  :cry:  :pp

• wizooord likes this

CA42
  • CA42

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Added white hood - better.

-QYXcv5-e0SP3K_XGA9QRA_0_0.jpg

CSEmwSnkGkaI_vUc32-TQQ_0_0.jpg