Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2017 - 12:34 PM

Thanks update

• atlboy4k and ryannata like this

Fireboy769
  • Fireboy769

I only have a 2-Star Wanted Level? Are you serious?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2017 - 12:35 PM

*Plays Sad Violin*

• ryannata likes this

atlboy4k
  • atlboy4k

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2017 - 12:49 PM

Me too I can't pay for my insurance or request a helicopter without sending me to buy shark cards

geeknetgamespsn
  • geeknetgamespsn

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2017 - 12:57 PM

Me too I can't pay for my insurance or request a helicopter without sending me to buy shark cards

I think rockstar just wants more money lmao

• B_E_N_1992 and ryannata like this

geeknetgamespsn
  • geeknetgamespsn

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2017 - 01:04 PM

Cant pay apartment bill either

BraidMyBumHair
  • BraidMyBumHair

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 December 2017 - 02:35 PM

I'm having the same problem

Concaveman304
  • Concaveman304

GTA Veteran

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2017 - 02:38 PM

They might fix it, or its just like that because it’s “doomsday”

HaRdSTyLe_83
  • HaRdSTyLe_83

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2017 - 02:51 PM

Needs to be legit money \s
  • MechanicMammal, cruncheee, Einsteinbomb and 1 other like this

MechanicMammal
  • MechanicMammal

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 December 2017 - 03:16 PM

It has to be asked how did you guys obtain the money?

• cyberpunkdave likes this

FZack
  • FZack

Player Hater

• New Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2017 - 03:19 PM

I have the same problem

Neo 2708
  • Neo 2708

Rat

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 December 2017 - 03:20 PM

PS4, XBONE or PC?

cyberpunkdave
  • cyberpunkdave

It's Okay To Be Aesthetic

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 December 2017 - 03:34 PM

That would be great. 
If R* finally figured out the code of the modded money, and stopped players from being able to use it :) 

• NancyBotwiin likes this

huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 December 2017 - 06:16 PM

Put the money in the bank

ethanwdp
  • ethanwdp

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:54 AM

Can't get the mechanic to deliver vehicles, can't use the "deliver personal vehicle" option in the interaction menu, both because of missed mechanic payments due to this bug, also can't watch TV or shower in apartments because of missed payments, and can't call Mors Mutual.

I'm really curious how R* managed to mess this one up.

Lamborghini1335
  • Lamborghini1335

Come and get me...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 December 2017 - 02:11 AM

Its a bug, I have 1.8 Billion and I dumped 80 million right now. I did have a bug where it wouldn't let me customize any vehicle in my moc/lsc/avenger... A reboot of loading GTAO fixed that. Tons of people are having the OP's issue and I feel bad.

huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:11 AM

Put the money in the bank

now see I have the same stupid bug

SaltyGTAFMember
  • SaltyGTAFMember

Be as bias as possible with power abuse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:19 AM

Its a bug, I have 1.8 Billion and I dumped 80 million right now. I did have a bug where it wouldn't let me customize any vehicle in my moc/lsc/avenger... A reboot of loading GTAO fixed that. Tons of people are having the OP's issue and I feel bad.

Seems like working as intended 

ethanwdp
  • ethanwdp

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 December 2017 - 04:19 AM

Seems like working as intended 

Seems like a bug.

spincther
  • spincther

The Asshole -RP- the Amateur YT Streamer

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 13 December 2017 - 11:33 AM

Only ppl experiencing this cheaters and glitchers? If so, guess you got caught.

huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:25 PM Edited by huckmonkey, 13 December 2017 - 12:26 PM.

got my money quite accidental when I transfered from Ps3 to ps4. It glitched and gave me 7bill. Dont think I deserve to not be able to play properly because of that thank u very much!

ethanwdp
  • ethanwdp

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:25 PM

Maze Bank caps at 2,147,483,647 now, which is coincidentally the maximum value of a signed 32-bit integer. Singleplayer had this problem where your money would go into the negatives if you got more than that amount, but I had assumed Rockstar used an unsigned 64-bit integer for Online since it doesn't have this problem.

I find it really, really odd that Rockstar would use a signed 32-bit integer in the first place. The entire point of a signed integer is that it can go into the negatives and doesn't crash when it overflows (usually), but there are safeguards in Online to prevent a player's money from going below zero anyways.

However, I think that's only a display bug on the website considering that A: the money display in the top right corner that appears when you press Z on PC (the "show player list" button) still can display bank values exceeding 2,147,483,647, B: the fact that players with this bug can still buy anything (which they couldn't if their money had integer-overflowed to -2,147,483,647), and C: the fact that it doesn't overflow to a negative (either it cannot display negatives or it simply isn't a negative).

I sincerely doubt that this is an anticheat measure by Rockstar. They have shown a zero tolerance policy towards cheaters (unless if they're popular Youtubers), and that leads me to believe that if this was intentional it would trigger the anticheat and ban/reprimand the player rather than mildly annoy him.

So, considering the above I'm lead to believe that this is a bug, plain and simple.

• huckmonkey likes this

Excrescent
  • Excrescent

I woke up too moody, who gon die today?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:40 PM

Go to the bank or an ATM and deposit all of your money there. Make sure you have $0 in cash, then call Mors to get your cars back. Now, your utility bill may take one in-game day to be automatically paid.

It'll glitch out again if you pick up $1 so you're going to have to make sure you have no money in your pocket at all times. (Which is difficult because the game rewards you with $2000 quite frequently.)

Just watch this for a better explanation.

• ethanwdp likes this

huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 December 2017 - 05:11 AM

Maze Bank caps at 2,147,483,647 now, which is coincidentally the maximum value of a signed 32-bit integer. Singleplayer had this problem where your money would go into the negatives if you got more than that amount, but I had assumed Rockstar used an unsigned 64-bit integer for Online since it doesn't have this problem.
I find it really, really odd that Rockstar would use a signed 32-bit integer in the first place. The entire point of a signed integer is that it can go into the negatives and doesn't crash when it overflows (usually), but there are safeguards in Online to prevent a player's money from going below zero anyways.

However, I think that's only a display bug on the website considering that A: the money display in the top right corner that appears when you press Z on PC (the "show player list" button) still can display bank values exceeding 2,147,483,647, B: the fact that players with this bug can still buy anything (which they couldn't if their money had integer-overflowed to -2,147,483,647), and C: the fact that it doesn't overflow to a negative (either it cannot display negatives or it simply isn't a negative).

I sincerely doubt that this is an anticheat measure by Rockstar. They have shown a zero tolerance policy towards cheaters (unless if they're popular Youtubers), and that leads me to believe that if this was intentional it would trigger the anticheat and ban/reprimand the player rather than mildly annoy him.

So, considering the above I'm lead to believe that this is a bug, plain and simple.
then there is hope that they will fix it

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

S.T.A.R.S Unit/The Dear R* Girl

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Japan

Posted 14 December 2017 - 12:24 PM

This is a bug as sp I had 3 billion and its stuck at 2,147,483,647.

What the heck r* updates breaks some thing at the same time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users