Quantcast

» «
Photo

[XBOX ONE] Free Agent for Doomsday Heists.

6 replies to this topic
Acky.
  • Acky.

Gaetano Acciaroli

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:26 AM

Hey, Im an Xbox One player looking for other players to do Doomsday Heists with. Im a level 240 player (second character), with over 40 days experience. On my previous gamertag I completed the CMM challenge, and I am able to help others with the new Doomsday Heists.

Gamertag: Tommy Acky

Note: My headset has currently broken; I can hear others but they cannot hear me. However, this will not be an issue.
  • Victory Viper likes this

ThompsonX17
  • ThompsonX17

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2017 - 03:52 PM

Hey Acky, names Matt. I'm also on Xbox One and would like to do the Doomsday heist with you. I am a level 210 player and have over 30 days of experience. My strong suites are attacks from the air and drive by shooting 

FWI I am a full time college student but will be on winter break starting this Thursday the 14th, and I am on EST

My gamertag is NExPatriot12, but please add me on Snap Chat @Matt.Thompson44

Thank you and hopefully we can both make a great amount of money together!

wolfites
  • wolfites

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:36 PM

I need players to help me with the Doomsday Heist. I am level 447 and my gamer tag is Wolfites.

ThompsonX17
  • ThompsonX17

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:47 AM

Us three should do the heist. We all seem pretty good!

Victory Viper
  • Victory Viper

Crackhead

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 13 December 2017 - 07:25 AM

Hey, Im an Xbox One player looking for other players to do Doomsday Heists with. Im a level 240 player (second character), with over 40 days experience. On my previous gamertag I completed the CMM challenge, and I am able to help others with the new Doomsday Heists.

Gamertag: Tommy Acky

Note: My headset has currently broken; I can hear others but they cannot hear me. However, this will not be an issue.

I need players to help me with the Doomsday Heist. I am level 447 and my gamer tag is Wolfites.

Hey Acky, names Matt. I'm also on Xbox One and would like to do the Doomsday heist with you. I am a level 210 player and have over 30 days of experience. My strong suites are attacks from the air and drive by shooting 

FWI I am a full time college student but will be on winter break starting this Thursday the 14th, and I am on EST

My gamertag is NExPatriot12

I'm going to add all of you because I'm looking for people to play. Currently I'm trying to host the Heists to unlock the discounted prices for vehicles but I can help other people too if they want.

I don't have a mic but I have a lot of experience with the game. I'm level 555 and also I have the CMM reward too (you can see it in my SC).

Anyway you can also add me. GT: X Saber Phoenix

I will be playing all this week starting at 7:00 p.m CDT and if anyone want to add me and need help just send me a message.

Acky.
  • Acky.

Gaetano Acciaroli

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2017 - 02:51 PM

I will add you all; Im free between 12pm - 5pm weekdays GMT/BST and usually the same times on the weekends.

jtSwifterrz
  • jtSwifterrz

GTA5 Bone Collectors

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2017 - 06:03 PM

If any of you guys want to help me, I made a post in the forum. Check it out for some info. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users