• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Coolest GTA Member 2017
    Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Mach1bud, 4 days ago.

So why does Mine not beat a schafterv12? I have spoiler and all that. Playing on ps4 btw. Does it need anything specific

You should be beating it on the highway. It wont beat it on a drag race if that is what you are doing. There isn't any specific parts that I am aware of, I have stock rims and a spoiler though

I caught and passed several Super cars already going from Paleto to LS.
  • Arrows to Athens and Touge Spirit Leader like this

Quiet Riot
  • Quiet Riot

I'm Not a Hipster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Spoiler

It doesn't. The only cars that have it to my knowledge are the Tampa, Emperor, and Issi.

And really of those 3 the Tampa is the only one that sounds like an aftermarket supercharger.

And the Habanero as it shares its engine sound with the Issi. I don't know for sure but I could've sworn that the Yosemite has the same supercharger whine as the Tampa albeit a little less obvious.

BTW, the Emperor has a supercharger whine? Really?  :blink:
Sorry I meant Habanero. Idk why I said Emperor.

Yeah the Yosemite also has it but it seems to disappear after 1st gear or something. I have heard it though.

My C20 4speed had transmission whine in 1st (granny gear) and my friends 55 Chevy has a 4speed that whines in just about any gear. Id call the Tampa and Yosemite sounds transmission related since they make that noise stock. I dont know about the Issi or other cars, I think Mini has supercharged models that may or may not be performance related or have little performance focus... mostly for fuel economy/emissions.

Touge Spirit Leader
  • Touge Spirit Leader

garage seventy-six

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Spoiler

It doesn't. The only cars that have it to my knowledge are the Tampa, Emperor, and Issi.

And really of those 3 the Tampa is the only one that sounds like an aftermarket supercharger.

And the Habanero as it shares its engine sound with the Issi. I don't know for sure but I could've sworn that the Yosemite has the same supercharger whine as the Tampa albeit a little less obvious.

BTW, the Emperor has a supercharger whine? Really?  :blink:

Yeah the Yosemite also has it but it seems to disappear after 1st gear or something. I have heard it though.
My C20 4speed had transmission whine in 1st (granny gear) and my friends 55 Chevy has a 4speed that whines in just about any gear. Id call the Tampa and Yosemite sounds transmission related since they make that noise stock. I dont know about the Issi or other cars, I think Mini has supercharged models that may or may not be performance related or have little performance focus... mostly for fuel economy/emissions.

I vaguely remember a long discussion on the forums that the Tampas whine was gear drive not a supercharger.
  • Quiet Riot likes this

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Far, far away...

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 days ago

Holy sh*t does this car oversteer like a stubborn motherf*cker. Why is it so hard to drive?

• EVOLUT7ON and Cutter De Blanc like this

AlphaSierra111996
  • AlphaSierra111996

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Holy sh*t does this car oversteer like a stubborn motherf*cker. Why is it so hard to drive?

Thats the trade off for having the highest top speed in the game.
  • Cutter De Blanc, Arrows to Athens and -RP- like this

StancevD
  • StancevD

Wheelgap hater.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 days ago

reCKzDi7wE-jdOD6xviHTg_0_0.jpg

6fUwCBOCVkeuZETFg_mVMA_0_0.jpg

l_vfC4PYwEuhOL_NdP0C4w_0_0.jpg

• RoiRasmus, ColdCase657 and 1bbaxter like this

HaRdSTyLe_83
  • HaRdSTyLe_83

☆★RIP Open IV★☆

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

So why does Mine not beat a schafterv12? I have spoiler and all that. Playing on ps4 btw. Does it need anything specific

You should be beating it on the highway. It wont beat it on a drag race if that is what you are doing. There isn't any specific parts that I am aware of, I have stock rims and a spoiler though

I caught and passed several Super cars already going from Paleto to LS.

i hit 200mph on the Senora Freeway near ron alternates wind farm, the road have a bit of an inclination so it helps the top speed to get a bit more then on a flat road

• Mach1bud likes this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 3 days ago

Understandable, the name of the car is Emperor Habanero ;)
  • Mach1bud and 79'Blazer4x4 like this

delorianlazarus
  • delorianlazarus

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 3 days ago

So, has it been nerfed ? I don't own one... (yet)

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
    Coolest Member 2016

Posted 2 days ago

So, has it been nerfed ? I don't own one... (yet)

Nope. Still the same.

-RP-
  • -RP-

YT Streamer

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

So, little insight about this and hitting max speed. It seems to me anyway, that when you first load into a mission or lobby the car will be the fastest. I've hit 180 - 190mph.   

BUT after you take it to LSC and come out, something happens and it will only hit 160mph.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, or if its some kind of placebo effect I'm experiencing, but it feels like the car is fastest when you first call for it and slower after leaving lsc.

ubermensch007
  • ubermensch007

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by ubermensch007, 2 days ago.

So, little insight about this and hitting max speed. It seems to me anyway, that when you first load into a mission or lobby the car will be the fastest. I've hit 180 - 190mph.   

BUT after you take it to LSC and come out, something happens and it will only hit 160mph.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, or if its some kind of placebo effect I'm experiencing, but it feels like the car is fastest when you first call for it and slower after leaving lsc.

Yes, I have noticed something similar happening but without the lsc. I was thinking it might be a mass value, so I removed the armor, no dice. So many conditional variables to look at though. It might be a weather thing, idk. Before the car was actually released I had hit 200mph, Since, at best I have been able to hit 190. Even had a thing happen running the washout where I was whipping through hitting 190 one pass, then the next I could only muster 120mph. Pretty sure that one was a trainer user in session efn with me though, I haven't been back for testing yet.

ekwer4U.png

kOJGpM8.png

• RoiRasmus, Touge Spirit Leader and 1bbaxter like this

saiko_tek
  • saiko_tek

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

iQkHqW8.jpg

• Touge Spirit Leader and 1bbaxter like this

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Boss

• Members
  • England

Posted A day ago

It reminds me of the Vice City Infernus which is one of my favourite GTA cars. Its unhinged but lightning fast handling and ugly/attractive looks are what does it rather than anything specific. A spiritual successor.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A day ago

I wish a stunt race hadn't set my top land speed to 226mph. I'd like to see how fast I can push this car

TheLordMarvel
  • TheLordMarvel

This is MY yard.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

I wish a stunt race hadn't set my top land speed to 226mph. I'd like to see how fast I can push this car

Do a stunt race with this car. See if you can beat the top speed. ;P

-RP-
  • -RP-

YT Streamer

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago Edited by -RP-, A day ago.

Do a stunt race with this car. See if you can beat the top speed. ;P

I haven't looked at my vehicle with the most top speed on SC since ps3 days. Just checked and (check below from sc page).... so, I wonder if like you said the Viseris can beat that? Wish I knew what stunt track I hit that speed on lol

VAGNER
245.95 MPH

• TheLordMarvel likes this

Flying Deluxo
  • Flying Deluxo

"Nasty"

• Members
  • England
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted A day ago

wIpCg8qteUanZqLUUsUNIg_0_0.jpg

• Touge Spirit Leader and 1bbaxter like this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A day ago Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 18 hours ago.

I hit mine on one called like, Big Drop, or something using the Comet Safari

Can I even do Big Drop with a Sports Classic?

TheLordMarvel
  • TheLordMarvel

This is MY yard.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 hours ago

Actually, I think R* haven't made a stunt race for Sports Classics. I kinda remember Mach1 saying something like that before? Maybe. - You might need to find a user made one or make one yourself. I have my own personal one to get top speeds on. Nothing's been able to beat the speed set by a Tropos Rallye. - I might try taking my Viseris on it again. :) 

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
    Coolest Member 2016

Posted 15 hours ago

Actually, I think R* haven't made a stunt race for Sports Classics. I kinda remember Mach1 saying something like that before? Maybe. - You might need to find a user made one or make one yourself. I have my own personal one to get top speeds on. Nothing's been able to beat the speed set by a Tropos Rallye. - I might try taking my Viseris on it again. :) 

Correct, aside from a couple Transform Races that have Sports Classics as part of the race, there are no normal Stunt Races that are set to Sports Classics.
  • TheLordMarvel likes this

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 3 hours ago

I finally had the top speed challenge come up after about 5 days of owning this... Sadly I was in the airfield as it did and one of the MANY missile-laden flying DeLorean crew that are in every session blew up the car, I then respawned in the airfield on foot, had to fight my way out, call the mechanic, flaff about and basically had one minute left to get a top speed through the city, managed about 140-something and came second. I do love all these new weaponised flying vehicles that all the glitchers have instant access to with their infinite funds, such fun! :D 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users