Photo

Will we ever see GTA World?

32 replies to this topic
Efreet
  • Efreet

Wake up and smell the coffee

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Efreet, 2 weeks ago.

@Efreet: could you please explain how you came to your conclusion? I mean fine you answered the topic title question, but the first post has more questions to answer. (But I can understand why you don't if your first language is not English.)

The writer behind the game, Dan Houser, stated in several interviews that GTA is America. Looking at it from another angle, it wouldn't make sense to create a whole-world map as a playground for a video game. The budget for such a game would be insane, let alone making it to match R*'s level of realism and details. It's a silly and unnecessary idea. 

• killdrivetheftvehicle likes this

theEwing1979
  • theEwing1979

Street Cat

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

A massively scaled down version of the USA is something I fully expect to see in GTA 6. It will include LS, LC, VC, SF, LV along with a maybe a couple of new smaller cities and smaller towns just outside of these locations. Maybe LS, SF and LV could be on one 'map' and then air travel with a cut scene to travel to LC or VC? 64 player sessions/lobbies or maybe even 100?

killdrivetheftvehicle
  • killdrivetheftvehicle

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • Finland

Posted A week ago

A massively scaled down version of the USA is something I fully expect to see in GTA 6. It will include LS, LC, VC, SF, LV along with a maybe a couple of new smaller cities and smaller towns just outside of these locations. Maybe LS, SF and LV could be on one 'map' and then air travel with a cut scene to travel to LC or VC? 64 player sessions/lobbies or maybe even 100?

Thanks, but you didn't answer the questions, so basically this is not on topic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users