[OFFICIAL] Bitch and Moan Topic - Doomsday Heist Edition

588 replies to this topic
shmok2
  • shmok2

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2017 - 05:48 PM

I realized that only the host of the heist gets the discounts on the new toys after spending almost 2 hours on helping someone random and his friend to do the 1st heist from start to finish. It was so depressing that I closed the game.

• TankGirl, sh*t and Cryo The Hunter like this

JrJohnbarn
  • JrJohnbarn

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 December 2017 - 06:20 PM Edited by JrJohnbarn, 12 December 2017 - 06:40 PM.

The Usual ridiculously overpriced items/vehicles.

The fact that that all the new heists/setups I've joined so far no longer require 4 players. This is probably my biggest gripe, as they just don't feel right to me at all with only 3 or 2 players. Should've required the full 4 player team in my opinion, as they did in the previous heists.

Also, the fact that they've added an Orbital Cannon into a GTA game, what the hell is that all about?

You have to complete missions as the heist leader to buy the new vehicles at the discount price. Dick move, R*.

Also this if it's true, that is indeed a massive dick move from Rockstar.

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 12 December 2017 - 06:22 PM

Completed the Noose server farm mission right the way through. Landed helicopter.

*Infinite loading circle*

• SmokesWithCigs and sh*t like this

555-We-Tip
  • 555-We-Tip

He's got half of Mexico in here!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2017 - 06:57 PM

GTA is kicking me back to the lobby screen just seconds into loading and I’m pretty sure the update is to blame. Great.

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Let's Rock

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 12 December 2017 - 07:02 PM

I don't like how they're drip feeding all those cool classic cars.

• SAS_Intruder likes this

TankGirl
  • TankGirl

Follow me get a proxy for free

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2017 - 07:06 PM

I have mix feelings about the MK sniper explosive rounds being nerfed. I wasnt a fan of it and thought it was rather over powered but it did come in handy while fighting EWO tryhards. Also f*ck R for messing with the duffle bag. The orbit nuke or whatever it is is a modders dream, R seems to enjoy cattering to them for whatever reason. Also thank goondess for glitched solo public sessions, I have no plans on doing hiest set ups sourunded by a bunch of 12 year old randoms for the most part. 

• junior731657 likes this

Mexicola9302
  • Mexicola9302

Street Cat

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 December 2017 - 07:34 PM

Rockstars dickmove that we have to host the heists ourselves to get the tradeprice pissed me off. So i just bought all the new stuff a bit more expensive have spent 55 million today oh yeah. Deluxo hovermode is to slow, jetpack is to slow, the weird new big plane is a tiny bit faster than bombushka wow, got a diving car but there is absolutely nothing i can do with it, the railgun tank is weird you can`t destroy cars if you ram them with it and i don`t see any difference in firepower compared to the normal tank cannon. Also bought all the new cars from legendary motorsports hmm meh the BMW sort of car sounds weird the tesla is okayish the porsche is also weird it`s not really made for offroading it seems.

Positive is the Catsuit but still no god damn knee high boots with heels, i also like the new akula chopper with the stealh mode very handy but you can only have heat seeking missiles or rocket barrages not both. Finally a shotgun mk2 yay. But there is no difference between the special carbine and the regular carbine mk2 i think i downgrade it back to normal with 100 bullets drum magazines.

Bought it all tested it all a bit and this means i have to go back to the grind oh damn i only have 14 million left of the 69 i had earlier today.

Oh and yeah the Base is already full with vehicles yay already out of slots day one. We really need more ceo garages like 3 more of them ffs.

• Cryo The Hunter likes this

KillHamski
  • KillHamski

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 December 2017 - 07:44 PM

Does the heist final even pay out enough to cover the property you have to buy?

pie4july
  • pie4july

Geologist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2017 - 08:24 PM Edited by pie4july, 12 December 2017 - 08:25 PM.

Why in the f*ck does the missile silo truck thing and the police truck both explode after being hit by in RPG.

The missile truck is supposed to shoot down jets, all they have to do is lock on to me once and I'm dead.

The police truck does not have a deadly weapon. It can spray water, and that's it. Yet it is destroyed in one hit, whereas a MoC takes several rockets and it has explosive cannons. Ok..

TankGirl
  • TankGirl

Follow me get a proxy for free

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2017 - 08:28 PM

I realized that only the host of the heist gets the discounts on the new toys after spending almost 2 hours on helping someone random and his friend to do the 1st heist from start to finish. It was so depressing that I closed the game.

Yeah that is dumb. I helped my friend out this morning, he got the price unlocks and I did not even though we both did the same amount of work. Classic R, hoping people don't bother and just make up with shark cards.

DuduLima
  • DuduLima

Aircraft Interceptor

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 12 December 2017 - 08:34 PM

Nerf the Heavy Sniper MK II explosive rounds (only making it useful against vehicles), buff ALL the other rounds and make these rounds to have the double of useable ammo in the Heavy Sniper MK II, but NOT the nerfed round.

oh boi ...

:(

• Semaj 2JZ♢ likes this

Cryo The Hunter
  • Cryo The Hunter

Helisexual

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 12 December 2017 - 08:56 PM

The explosive shotgun is f*cking cancer, I destroyed a rhino in 1 shot wtf.

• sh*t likes this

xxi
  • xxi

fight me

• Daily Globe
  • Wales
  • The Baddest Female
    Best CL Fan
    Best New Member 2015

Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:07 PM Edited by xxi, 12 December 2017 - 09:09 PM.

I haven't had 5 minutes to myself today. In every empty public lobby I find crew or randoms seem to be right behind me. I'm not a fan of heists in general but I will help if friends need a body but I still like doing my own thing.

Lupo-Akane
  • Lupo-Akane

Mi-24 Pilot

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:11 PM

The explosive shotgun is f*cking cancer, I destroyed a rhino in 1 shot wtf.

crap, really? That sucks....

EkaSwede
  • EkaSwede

PC Player

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:11 PM

I'm a little upset with the slight remodel at the Land Act Dam. The thing feels a little in the way.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:20 PM

The update is a good one by my standards. I love my new Tesla and figured out a spec for my i8 that works and love it too. The Sentinel Classic and Comet SR are also things I'm looking forward to and supposedly they're coming next dripfeed drop. The cool Pfister sedan later as well as the GT500. And that's it for me off the top of my head. This update drops cars like crazy and it's impressive but sadly some cars are still sh*t and even the good one suffer from something being overlooked.

I like my Raiden and my SC1. But where are the interior color options? This is not a new feature, it was introduced two Christmases ago. So why are so cars still coming without it? I can't tell you how much it annoys me. They're lucky the Raiden and SC1 are so good. The Neon too which also doesn't have it. Like come on!

Also some cars just look laughable. The new Ubermacht sedan thingy is abysmal. What were they thinking? And at first sight I thought the Pariah was nice. Then I saw the awful rear. Then I saw the reuse of an interior you can't color. Then I saw that it wasn't a Dewbauchee or a Grotti, but an Ocelot... totally unfitting.

I don't really obsess over how bad these things are anymore but I can't help but roll my eyes. At least I like at least 6 of the cars. That's great. So I'm happy.

• Arrows to Athens and sh*t like this

Caysle
  • Caysle

The Stroke

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:25 PM Edited by Caysle, 12 December 2017 - 10:26 PM.

My money is not recognized. Even though I can still buy what I want; none of my bills are paid, so I can't do these:

Call vehicles from mechanic

Buy ammo before job

These two alone are annoying as fck already, I hope it will be fixed soon.

Here is the proof, if someone is interested:

Gn2Cxci.png

I have a little over 2B dollars in total, surpassing the maximum value of 32 bit integer (2,147,483,647) which I believe is also the max value for GTA$. Never experienced this before, and I was never broke too. What should I do?

THC
  • THC

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:43 PM

I dont understand why the f*ck they added the public lobby only bs for the prep only missions to this update? Like come on, and how f*cking typical you gotta pay to skip it so stupid.

• V4S, Arrows to Athens, alkaline_ and 3 others like this

rifledude
  • rifledude

Military Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:43 PM

My only complaint (besides the bugs) is that with all those new body armors and plate carriers can't be worn over the gunrunning combat shirts. Literally the only clothes designed for body armor in the game can't have body armor on them. But the older jackets with the elbow pads built in can so I guess that's nice.

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Far, far away...

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:35 PM Edited by Arrows to Athens, 12 December 2017 - 11:36 PM.

The Orbital Cannon is cash-grab bullsh*t. It's there to attract the triggered kiddies who want to increase their virtual e-peen and score because they got killed, and they want their kill back. Doing a prep and some testicle goblin in his facility kills me out of nowhere.

This is the direction this game is taking now. Catered towards the tryhards who are willing and desperate enough to shell out half a million just to get a single kill so they give their victim the ''Lzzz''.

Pathetic.

• Pocket Fox, Suzuki Azure Vulpine and SAS_Intruder like this

GTASA-Pilot
  • GTASA-Pilot

2017, the year R* ruined GTAO

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:35 PM

Tried some of the military vehicles including the jetpack from other players. They were meh and some of them even totally sucked. Most of the things from the update are not worth it at all, that is why I probably won't buy a single thing of the stuff that was released. Even the jetpack was not up to par and mostly like a flying helicopter except slower and maybe a bit harder to control. Great job Rockstar... great f*cking job.

• Arrows to Athens likes this

ALifeOfMisery
  • ALifeOfMisery

I see dead people...real ones....often.

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:51 PM

Ah, a refresher course in the f*cking joy of spending more time looking at a black screen than actually doing the mission.
  • Arrows to Athens, Nossirag and sh*t like this

gtafan26
  • gtafan26

Burnt Spy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:11 AM

The Orbital Cannon is cash-grab bullsh*t. It's there to attract the triggered kiddies who want to increase their virtual e-peen and score because they got killed, and they want their kill back. Doing a prep and some testicle goblin in his facility kills me out of nowhere.

This is the direction this game is taking now. Catered towards the tryhards who are willing and desperate enough to shell out half a million just to get a single kill so they give their victim the ''Lzzz''.

Pathetic.

AKA Shark Cards

• Arrows to Athens likes this

sh*t
  • sh*t

**i*

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:18 AM

My phone makes no sound. Eternal loading screens. Wasting so much time with awful randoms because friends moved on. I will finally do the same!

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:40 AM

Working for a Billionaire

Still pay set up costs.

The f*ck we working for him then?

• SideStunt, ballen205, LahTigre and 8 others like this

SideStunt
  • SideStunt

Damn dude.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:23 AM

Working for a Billionaire
Still pay set up costs.
The f*ck we working for him then?

Maybe R* implemented themselves into the game as one being :lol: Which is why that f*cker brags about how he has emotions...Also this might be poking fun at rather than a B&M, but the riot setup involving the RCV is pretty damn ridiculous and hilarious.
  • Fireboy769 likes this

ALifeOfMisery
  • ALifeOfMisery

I see dead people...real ones....often.

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:33 AM

Green juice in my facility does nothing, the $1 ecola right next to it works though.
  • SmokesWithCigs likes this

6username13j
  • 6username13j

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:54 AM

Why am I receiving a message that I have " insufficient " funds when I have plenty of money. I can't call my mechanic or retrieve destroyed vehicles! It is a huge inconvenience why'll trying to enjoy the new content.

Remmer
  • Remmer

Trick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:57 AM

WHY THE F*CK IS EVERYONE I INVITE SOME KIND OF RETARD?! Just had some guy flying the apache and he didnt retract the wheels and kept hovering when we had to escape the cops, then the mission failed because he left. IM SICK OF THESE RETARDED NOOBS!!!

• SmokesWithCigs and MrClownSocks like this

Reathyr
  • Reathyr

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:58 AM

150k upgrade to open a door and put down a basic bloody prison bed so you can spawn there....really Rockstar? Really?

I know 150k is not much these days but jeez have at least some sense of value, a simple metal bed and keycard can not be that expensive, for 50k more, at 200k, you can buy the cheapest High End Apartment, and you can do Heists with that too, it is furnished to a high standard, and you can spawn in them, and get a 10 car garage for free, and it's decently close to most actual heist missions and setups.

The cheapest facility costs 1.25 Million at the cheapest, up in Paleto, it's completely out of the way of most heist missions and setups which are in downtown Los Santos, and I need to pay 150k extra just be able to spawn there, and it's free garage has 11 spots, but at least 3 or 4 of those spots are reserved for Special vehicles from this DLC, so there's actually only 7 or 8 spots, and the basic furnishings of the lounge and the sleeping quarters is very bare bones, so add an other 300k at the least if you want have them at the same standard as your 200k apartment.

Some of these things need not be so expensive, or need to be locked behind a bloody pay wall to begin with.

The actual heists themselves and the story look hella fun, but all the BS paywall crap that is involved with this DLC, all the huge prices for the new things, that just makes this whole deal unfun.

The prep missions, yes lets put them in public lobbies, and to boot we'll sell every griefer with enough money an orbital laser cannon as well, cause f*ck everyone else right?

They are catering more and more to their damn Shark Cards, it's becoming disgusting, the only other way to make decent money is to grind, and they're slowly making stuff so expensive that the grind has to be longer and longer for each new DLC, rough estimates are $80,000,000 for everything in this DLC, so about $1000 worth of Shark Cards, that real world dollars, that's what this update actually costs, a thousand dollars.

So basically R* is telling us "Either you only play GTAO, or you pay us if you want have fun with the next dlc"

I could go on for hours about what I like, but mostly about what dislike in this DLC, but I'll let Broughy do that in his 20 minute rant, he's better with words then me, and he pretty much shares most of my viewpoints

• Bongsquirrel and Arrows to Athens like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users