Otherwise known as "The inexplicable images thread"; those which leave you with more questions than answers, somewhere between "WTF" and "hmmm".
- No spam or low effort posts; for example, images that are only noteworthy from being dead memes / in a foreign language. Use the examples given or posts which receive large amounts of likes to decide whether your image belongs here. Also avoid derivative content, images from movies, or images with only one notable thing going on.
- No NSFW / explicit content. It's really not required in order to have a good thread. This means obvious nudity, gore.
- No discussion, just images: Quote the post and take it to somewhere like random chat if you wish to probe further than a few replies (like on member's photo's thread)
- Don't re-post top content from similar subreddits, e.g. r/nocontext: original findings make for a more interesting thread.
- Large or long images in spoilers. Keep it readable for users on all platforms.
Scrolller: Random images and gifs from Reddit (Limited categories)
Be aware that images generated could easily be NSFW as most may just randomize image URLs.
Will be updated as time goes on