GTA Forums Decade Member

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness [GTAO]
    Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 03 January 2018 - 06:13 PM

The marksman mk2 has auto aim now
Perfect for those cant aim like you and.. cough.. me

It's massively outclassed by stuff like the Combat MG though - which not only can lock onto targets at a further distance than the Marksman Rifle (or Marksman Rifle Mk.2) but also has a much higher Damage Per Second count. 

• Silencer555 likes this

Mr_Noob
  • Mr_Noob

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 January 2018 - 06:28 PM

The marksman mk2 has auto aim now
Perfect for those cant aim like you and.. cough.. me

but the lock on range is so short it is kinda pointless...  like across the street is about it.    Not going to be seeing people do the sniper dance with auto aim any time soon than goodness. 

HonorableMan
  • HonorableMan

Praetor

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2018 - 07:25 PM

I'm really enjoying the SNS pistol mk II. It's got a good vibe for missions requiring suppressed weaponry, and the low damage isn't an issue when just shooting people in the head.

lost-in-emotions
  • lost-in-emotions

Alice Liddell

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 03 January 2018 - 07:39 PM

do you all have also this bug, that your MKII ammo is reset to zero, after shooting on shooting range?

• mrgstrings, Nossirag and Mr_Noob like this

SirHedge
  • SirHedge

Player Hater

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 04 January 2018 - 09:44 AM

Do I need a bunker to access these weapons?

ScooterEightyTwo
  • ScooterEightyTwo

Me oh my I have enjoyed that yes boy

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 04 January 2018 - 09:52 AM Edited by ScooterEightyTwo, 04 January 2018 - 09:53 AM.

Either a bunker or a facility, you need a MOC (bunker) or an Avenger (facility) with the weapon workshop to access MKII weapons.
  • Nossirag likes this

SirHedge
  • SirHedge

Player Hater

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 04 January 2018 - 08:17 PM

Either a bunker or a facility, you need a MOC (bunker) or an Avenger (facility) with the weapon workshop to access MKII weapons.

I have a facility but don't have a bunker. I know that you need to research things in bunker for MK2 weapons but what can I buy without the bunker if I will buy an Avenger in the future?

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Coolest GTA Member 2017
    Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted 04 January 2018 - 09:26 PM

I have a facility but don't have a bunker. I know that you need to research things in bunker for MK2 weapons but what can I buy without the bunker if I will buy an Avenger in the future?

The weapon shop inside the MOC and Avenger is the same. Research in the Bunker unlocks mods for the weapon workshop in both MOC and Avenger. Since you don't have the Bunker, you will still be able to convert your weapons to MkII, but some of the cool stuff will still be locked. Explosive rounds, incendiary rounds, thermal vision, etc will all be locked.  

• Rafae and Nossirag like this

SirHedge
  • SirHedge

Player Hater

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:13 PM

Great. Thanks for the info.
  • Nossirag likes this

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia
  • Mister Los Santos 2017 Runner-Up

Posted A week ago

I'm thinking about taking advantage of the sale & upgrade both the Revolver & Marksmen Sniper. But I have a couple of questions:

1) Can a MkII Revolver with FMJ rounds kill a Kuruma occupant(s) with a single shot?

2) I only used the Marksman Sniper once (when Heists came out), is it worth it?

Ezekeil2Ofive17
  • Ezekeil2Ofive17

"I do what I do best, I take scores"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

One of the main mk2 weapons I use is the shotgun with explosive shells, great for i/e pursuers, but really comes into it's own when putting down juggernauts. Ammo cap is a little low, but you don't need a bunker for it 

(small gif)

Spoiler

• Forza Harrd likes this

MaxBazooka01
  • MaxBazooka01

GTA's Resident Tryhard and Squeaker Killer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Special Carbine Mk2 isn't even worth it, especially since you lose the drum magazine.

Ryancoke66
  • Ryancoke66

Stack Bundles

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago Edited by Ryancoke66, A week ago.

I'm thinking about taking advantage of the sale & upgrade both the Revolver & Marksmen Sniper. But I have a couple of questions:

1) Can a MkII Revolver with FMJ rounds kill a Kuruma occupant(s) with a single shot?

Can't answer your first question as I've only used incindeary and hollow point rounds for it. As for the marksman Rifle mk2, you gain the ability to use it without the scope but the auto aim distance isn't really that far in comparison to weapons like combat MG mk2, plus the ROF is low so it's only OP in realitively close quarters. IMO, there are better weapons for these situations like the bullpup Rifle mk2 or shotgun so I would save your money.

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia
  • Mister Los Santos 2017 Runner-Up

Posted A week ago

Can't answer your first question as I've only used incindeary and hollow point rounds for it. As for the marksman Rifle mk2, you gain the ability to use it without the scope but the auto aim distance isn't really that far in comparison to weapons like combat MG mk2, plus the ROF is low so it's only OP in realitively close quarters. IMO, there are better weapons for these situations like the bullpup Rifle mk2 or shotgun so I would save your money.

I see. Thanks, Ryan!
  • Ryancoke66 likes this

mrgstrings
  • mrgstrings

Knife beats Chainsaw

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

do you all have also this bug, that your MKII ammo is reset to zero, after shooting on shooting range?

Yeah this sucks, but glitching the ammo back is really nice.

lost-in-emotions
  • lost-in-emotions

Alice Liddell

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 6 days ago

^ how?

Mr_Noob
  • Mr_Noob

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 days ago

Anyone else find that with regular ammo the MK 2 weapons don't really seem to perform any better against NPC targets in missions or heists than the bog standard MK 1 variants?    The incendiary rounds on the MK 2 Revolver and possibly the explosive slugs as useful in DD heists but that is about it.  I don't even carry the explosive sniper ammo now it has been nerfed. 

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users