Doomsday Heist Quick Questions

916 replies to this topic
StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2018 - 07:43 PM

Should I rather buy the Avenger or Deluxo?

Both have their uses I suppose. Do you have MOC already? If not I would say maybe avenger.
What do you want them for? griefing, transport?
I want the best vehicle for destroying cargo.

Hm Im not sure if the Deluxo or any missiles lock onto cargo. I think I read it somewhere and I have also had a few times I could not lock onto players transporting. You may wanna check on that before investing. If you just want to destroy cargo then I would get a jet or just steal one from the base if money is an issue.

Piro
  • Piro

Pilot // The Lazlow Show fan

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Photoshop Winner

Posted 18 March 2018 - 07:43 PM Edited by Piro, 18 March 2018 - 07:44 PM.

Should I rather buy the Avenger or Deluxo?

Both have their uses I suppose. Do you have MOC already? If not I would say maybe avenger.
What do you want them for? griefing, transport?
I want the best vehicle for destroying cargo.

For you I recommend Faggio

• StormerBoy, Gridl0k, Silencer555 and 4 others like this

Rammer2k
  • Rammer2k

Big Meat!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2018 - 08:45 PM

With DD Heists being out for a few months, is it pretty much confirmed that no outfit, or single piece of clothing equipment  can provide any type of bonus?  I've read mix results when it comes to BP helmets.

M.K.N.
  • M.K.N.

Bunta Fujiwara

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 20 March 2018 - 05:09 PM

Where are the vehicle model file names for The Doomsday Heist vehicles? Has no one found them apart from a few?

There's Sentinel Classic, which is essentially known as Sentinel3, and the 190z, which is known as the Z190 in backwards since model file names don't begin with numbers. I guess the Stromberg is Ardent2, or does it have its own file name?

Terran79
  • Terran79

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 March 2018 - 02:41 AM

Hi all are there any vids of this mission being complete with out mod or cheat menus because the only one's iv found the players are using the menus to keep them selves alive with snacks and things to boost there health as they go I'm on xbox 1 and these missions look really hard.

Crossland79
  • Crossland79

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 March 2018 - 02:47 AM

Hi Im trying to start my Doomsday heist as leader and my board is only displaying Replay The Doomsday Heist with Data breaches (Unavailable)
The bogdan problem (setup cost 95,000
The doomsday Scenario (setup cost 120,000

How do I get it so its fresh as Ive never set it up as CEO (Leader) Ive only ever joined other peoples ?

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 March 2018 - 03:20 AM

Hi Im trying to start my Doomsday heist as leader and my board is only displaying Replay The Doomsday Heist with Data breaches (Unavailable)
The bogdan problem (setup cost 95,000
The doomsday Scenario (setup cost 120,000

How do I get it so its fresh as Ive never set it up as CEO (Leader) Ive only ever joined other peoples ?

If you're seeing all three available as a ceo in your facility, then you've done them before. The unavailable one will be available after cooldown, few hours iirc.

Hi all are there any vids of this mission being complete with out mod or cheat menus because the only one's iv found the players are using the menus to keep them selves alive with snacks and things to boost there health as they go I'm on xbox 1 and these missions look really hard.

Yes they are hard, snacks are about the best thing you can use. YouTube gtamen or gta series videos for some good guides that I know of.

AStiffBreeze
  • AStiffBreeze

Trick

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 March 2018 - 03:36 AM

I have two questions:

1. Have you tried looking on YouTube?
2. Why didn't you try looking on YouTube? :p

Jokes aside, we can give you tips, but when you say "this mission," you'll need to be more specific because we don't know which mission you're referring to. Note that if you're a low level player, many are very difficult because you can't carry many body armours compared to higher level players.

Crossland79
  • Crossland79

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 March 2018 - 08:47 AM

Its odd though as Ive never set the Doomsday Heist up from my facility as host Ive only ever joined other peoples on call

Crossland79
  • Crossland79

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 March 2018 - 10:30 AM

Sorted it now thx peeps
  • StormerBoy likes this

Crossland79
  • Crossland79

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 March 2018 - 01:02 PM

Looks like I have another problem I got the Doomsday heist setup and hosted and done all missions up to Data Breaches finished that then turned off GTA now I have gone back on and my board is saying replay doomsday heist again ?

mickt1978
  • mickt1978

Mickt1978

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 March 2018 - 05:41 PM

I notice the brakes work on the opressor with wings open. About time this was fixed. Knowing rockstar tho fixing that more than likely created many new bugs lol. And not impressed with the new handling flags on new cars. Makes them needlessly slow and is just a bonkers idea.
  • StormerBoy likes this

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2018 - 04:01 AM Edited by Foreverpast, 31 March 2018 - 01:00 AM.

Does anybody know the full list of DDH vehicles that come with all Matte colors unlocked by default?

So far I know that these do, & since not all of them a Facility Storage Only's, I figure there are others:

- Barrage

- Khanjali

- Chernobog

- RCV

thepiebaker
  • thepiebaker

Helicarrier-sexuality

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2018 - 09:40 AM

Beyond the Chernobyl what vehicles post gunrunning can tow the AA trailer?

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Where is vodka? Where is marinated herring?

• GTAF Crew
  • British-Virgin-Islands

Posted 01 April 2018 - 11:37 AM

Insurgent Pickup (inc. the one used for Gunrunning sales hint hint)

The Sadler that spawns with it

That's all I can remember. Maybe the Barrage? APC? 

AStiffBreeze
  • AStiffBreeze

Trick

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 April 2018 - 01:32 PM

Insurgent Pickup (inc. the one used for Gunrunning sales hint hint)
The Sadler that spawns with it

That's all I can remember. Maybe the Barrage? APC? 
For gunrunning it's Halftrack, APC, Insurgent Pickup Custom, Nightshark. But for post-gunrunning I don't know (beyond Chernobog).
  • Gridl0k likes this

frankandbeans
  • frankandbeans

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2018 - 03:57 PM

Did rockstar fix the visual bug with bf surfer's right window roller when opening the passenger door?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users