Doomsday Heist Quick Questions

847 replies to this topic
Edgelord
  • Edgelord

Vinum Sabbathi

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 hours ago

Does criminal mastermind work separately for the new heists? Can i just do act 3 criminal mastermind before the others?

Mr_Noob
  • Mr_Noob

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 hours ago

FML is there a cool down after even playing a heist not just hosting it?  I hopped in on someone's act 1 finale today and now I can't seem to host my own. 

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 hours ago Edited by StangOne50, 16 hours ago.

Does criminal mastermind work separately for the new heists? Can i just do act 3 criminal mastermind before the others?

No you must do all 3 acts (29 missions). The award specifically tells you that they must be completed in order.

FML is there a cool down after even playing a heist not just hosting it?  I hopped in on someone's act 1 finale today and now I can't seem to host my own.

Yes, unfortunately.

Thehunteroftruth
  • Thehunteroftruth

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 hours ago

Did they change where money gets deposited after a vehicle sale? Pretty sure I never had them deposited in cash on PC and it happened since today

Rashkovskys Shiv
  • Rashkovskys Shiv

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 hours ago

Did they change where money gets deposited after a vehicle sale? Pretty sure I never had them deposited in cash on PC and it happened since today

I don't know about PC, but I'm on Ps4 and I get it all the time, just got it after you load into free mode after the cut scene when you beat Act 3.

It flashes for just a few seconds in the top right corner of the screen below your bank amount.

It doesn't show in your Maze bank transactions.

Just got it again today when I beat it again.

Mr_Noob
  • Mr_Noob

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 hours ago

No you must do all 3 acts (29 missions). The award specifically tells you that they must be completed in order.

Yes, unfortunately.

What utter bullsh*t...  so it is impossible to 2 or 3 man rotate your favourite act. Are you even allowed to join another heist after you completed one?  OR have the blocked it out as a money maker entirely?

For CMM you gotta do each act in order but not necessarily each prep or mission within that act. 

Yes, unfortunately.

What utter bullsh*t...  so it is impossible to 2 or 3 man rotate your favourite act. Are you even allowed to join the same act as member of crew after you completed one?  OR have the blocked it out as a money maker entirely?

For CMM you gotta do each act in order but not necessarily each prep or mission within that act, or at least that was my experience last week.

Yes, unfortunately.

What utter bullsh*t...  so it is impossible to 2 or 3 man rotate your favourite act. Are you even allowed to join the same act as member of crew after you completed one?  OR have the blocked it out as a money maker entirely?

For Doomsday CMM you have got to do each act in order but not necessarily each prep or mission within that act, or at least that was my experience last week. Oh and apparently it doesn't matter who hosts each act as long as the group of people stay the same and the other conditions are met. 

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 hours ago

What utter bullsh*t...  so it is impossible to 2 or 3 man rotate your favourite act. Are you even allowed to join another heist after you completed one?  OR have the blocked it out as a money maker entirely?

For CMM you gotta do each act in order but not necessarily each prep or mission within that act.

Well if you are playing with friends and say you wanna grind act 3. You can all start it and do just 1 prep, then it should not be locked after the finales.

For CMM the preps dont have to be in order but I think the setups and finales have to be played in order.

AD43Batavian
  • AD43Batavian

Player Hater

• New Members
  • None

Posted 12 hours ago

Are there any other Doomsday Trophies that appear in your facility other than the Eagle, Plaque, Submarine in case, and Sea Mine sculpture? Anything for the elite challenges, Mastermind?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users