Photo

The Doomsday Heist Appreciation Thread

125 replies to this topic
delorianlazarus
  • delorianlazarus

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 19 January 2018 - 01:38 AM Edited by delorianlazarus, 19 January 2018 - 01:38 AM.

Just beaten the whole thing after a 2-players coop from end to end, with Loyalty and All in Order bonuses.

Rockstar, thank you.
My friend and I are big fans of GTA since the first one, and co op storyline was the thing we waited for so long....we have some 2p co op with these heists.
Which are amazing.

That finale.....wow. He completed the hacking win 1 sec left (for real !!!) and I might have killed a hundred of these Merryweather guards meanwhile...
Thanks !
  • Jimbatron likes this

SirHedge
  • SirHedge

Player Hater

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 19 January 2018 - 06:49 AM

I loved these heists, it's a relief after all those grind. Yesterday I did Act1 for some money. Stared the ambulance prepare and I thought what if I call 911 and steal that one not the one Lester pinpointed on the map...and it worked lol. Lester even did a funny line. I was surprised it works haha.
  • Jimbatron likes this

JR_Death
  • JR_Death

Petrolhead

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 22 January 2018 - 02:58 AM

All Elites (to easy) and CMM IV, now go to CMM II and III

Spoiler

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful GTA Topic 2017 [The Lone Wolf's Guide to Making Money and Research]

Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:39 AM

It's great that you can have differing numbers of players. If you had 3 players with the old ones you couldn't start or had to rely on a random joining. If you had 5 friends online, who sat out? Now you can split into a 2 and a 3. It sounds like a small change but it's massive. It means less waiting around and you can get on with playing more quickly. Even if 4 of you plan to play, you can make some progress with preps and setups while you wait for friends to come online.
  • StangOne50 and IamCourtney like this

P34NUTZ
  • P34NUTZ

Captain Cockmunch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 February 2018 - 06:37 PM

I seriously appreciate that you can do the heists with two people instead of four, and with a bigger cut. It rewards hard work with a decent payout.
  • Jimbatron, IamCourtney and Silencer555 like this

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia
  • Mister Los Santos 2017 Runner-Up

Posted 07 February 2018 - 06:54 PM

I appreciate that we finally got a new sedan... Or 3!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users