GTA V ported to Android!

61 replies to this topic
GTAFanClub
  • GTAFanClub

In The Coming Weeks

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2017 - 03:46 AM

The pistol actually sounds better in this than in the original game for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2zS6bmU6OA 

I agree, even the way he walk feel more natural and normal.

How? Michael's walking in V is motion captured and is exactly the way Ned Luke walks in real life.

anthony
  • anthony

Everyone in Liberty sells their soul to the devil.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2017 - 07:49 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2zS6bmU6OA 

I agree, even the way he walk feel more natural and normal.

How? Michael's walking in V is motion captured and is exactly the way Ned Luke walks in real life.

I didn't know that, I don't know how, it's just my opinion, the way he walk doesn't feel natural to me, it feel forced.
  • panagiwths likes this

R4gN0r0K
  • R4gN0r0K

☆ ♛ ☆

• Members
  • Unknown
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 18 December 2017 - 09:58 AM

i tried it and tbh its a fun techdemo

dicking around with the physics is quite fun

but i think we all know that before this gets anywhere R* will send some letters

• anthony, Ivan1997GTA, Jimmy and 1 other like this

MohammadAlizade
  • MohammadAlizade

Player Hater

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 18 December 2017 - 01:41 PM

Hi everyone! you guys better rip me some models instead of talking  :blink:

Why play a half assed port of V when you can play III in full for mobile?

i making this for people who can't own gta v on their low end consoles

The game world is so big with so many things going on under the hood that I doubt to see the port coming out any time in future. I don't think the game is even fun playing on phones.
Phones should be treated as phones, instead of turning them into gaming consoles.
Casual games under 500 MB size are still cool to play for passing time, but games like GTA are better off without any mobile ports.
In fact, it won't be easy to port. I doubt Unity can match RAGE, and the physics in game. Plus, I don't believe the guy can do this all alone. It'll take him a lot if years to complete the port. It's not really worth it.

i'm not gonna make full gta for android, who would fit 60GB game into their phones asstorage

someone ripped the actual pistol sound effect for me and it was sh*tty, so i grabbed some COD style sounds

why not lol

This project will fail, either by Rockstar interfering with lawsuits or by him simply giving up because you cannot port a game this massive into a phone.

i'm trying to make small part of gta and Rockstar doesn't care what i'm doing unless i put it on markets  :r*: they should be happy too, i'm advertizing their game  :whuh:

GTA V on nintendo switch

I have a petition going now for Rockstar to port GTA V to the Commodore 64 and the Atari 2600. I think V would ROCK on those consoles!

The Switch is actually powerful enough to run V.

i assume people can't buy that switch, so they have to play my boring game on their low end phone

Decent gun sounds, weapon kick, and an animation that doesnt look like Michael has a stick up his a**, game's shaping up better than V already.

those animations are high quality motion captured and i downloaded from Mixamo, bike animations was painful to make because i have no experience on animating

• Cheatz/Trickz, Hans-Hermann Hoppe and assian like this

MARKUS.
  • MARKUS.

Markos Dangerous

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 18 December 2017 - 05:18 PM

“A map bigger than the worlds of Red Dead Redemption, San Andreas and GTA IV combined, with room to spare”.

assian
  • assian

Free Modder | Still a noob

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted 19 December 2017 - 01:50 PM

New Updated Link: http://www.mediafire...xpe/GtaV1.5.apk
New V1.5 Changelog:
Added FPS.
Added Jump!
Random Bike color!
Permanent Helmet!

• MohammadAlizade and panagiwths like this

R4gN0r0K
  • R4gN0r0K

☆ ♛ ☆

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 19 December 2017 - 01:56 PM

more ground would be nice, its kinda annoying to fiddle around to follow roads and not fall into the void. but nonetheless, a fun way to kill some time and play with physics

• assian likes this

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

F*ck thyself

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 December 2017 - 02:43 PM

This will probably get C&D-ed. I think you should just use all the engine you've made up for a game similar to GTA.

• M*A*R*I*N*A and Ivan1997GTA like this

assian
  • assian

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted 23 December 2017 - 10:21 AM Edited by assian, 23 December 2017 - 10:23 AM.

Coming in New Version!
-NPC(s)
-Assault Rifle
-Bike Exhaust Smoke Added

--Bug Fixes--
PISTOL POSITION FIXED

MohammadAlizade
  • MohammadAlizade

Player Hater

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 23 December 2017 - 10:51 AM

Coming in New Version!
-NPC(s)
-Assault Rifle

--Bug Fixes--
PISTOL POSITION FIXED

Recreating npcs gonna be my nightmare *cries*

assian
  • assian

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted 23 December 2017 - 04:17 PM

Coming in New Version!
-NPC(s)
-Assault Rifle
--Bug Fixes--
PISTOL POSITION FIXED

You better take help from a pro!
  • MohammadAlizade likes this

MohammadAlizade
  • MohammadAlizade

Player Hater

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 26 December 2017 - 07:47 AM

Coming in New Version!
-NPC(s)
-Assault Rifle
--Bug Fixes--
PISTOL POSITION FIXED

You better take help from a pro!

this game needs to be bigger, then smart people might spend some time on it and get paid

Penguin Bob
  • Penguin Bob

Let's go bowling.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2017 - 08:55 AM

da fack kind of picture you just sent? What kind of game is that? Just.....no....

assian
  • assian

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted 28 December 2017 - 11:51 AM

New!!

V1.6

Changelog:  
-Added NPC
- Added Ak-47
- Jump animation changed
- Health regeneration
- Michael special ability
- Added 5 more languages

V1.6 Screens:
Screenshot_2017_12_28_17_24_44.png

Screenshot_2017_12_28_17_24_37.png

anthony
  • anthony

Everyone in Liberty sells their soul to the devil.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2017 - 07:51 AM

Pretty cool anyway, good luck !

Penguin Bob
  • Penguin Bob

Let's go bowling.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2017 - 10:13 AM

How come i have not heard of this yet? I might download it on my phone. Is it in the Google Play Store?

M*A*R*I*N*A
  • M*A*R*I*N*A

GIVE ME LIBERTY

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 29 December 2017 - 10:33 AM

Nice work! I feel strongly that you should work on your own game rather than taking someone else's work, it's unnecessary and will most likely end in a C&D. Put your skills to good use and have some originality, I'd purchase your game if it was appealing enough and I feel that it may be because it looks quite promising.

Jack Lupino
  • Jack Lupino

Meth Enthusiast

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 29 December 2017 - 10:41 AM

I appreciate your effort and hope you can built a mini map and drivable vehicles.

Guys just wait another 5 years,we will have GTA 5 10 year aniversary ports to SHIELD tablets and Razor phones.

Gian_Yagami
  • Gian_Yagami

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2017 - 06:06 PM

Pretty cool but, nope.
​I choose gta v on PC or console rather than mobile. button on screen f*cked me out. I knew this game will required a powerful devices. For example gangstar vegas and new orleans.

MohammadAlizade
  • MohammadAlizade

Player Hater

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 31 December 2017 - 04:45 PM

How come i have not heard of this yet? I might download it on my phone. Is it in the Google Play Store?

it's not on playstore yet, just search this on youtube: "gta v android"

Nice work! I feel strongly that you should work on your own game rather than taking someone else's work, it's unnecessary and will most likely end in a C&D. Put your skills to good use and have some originality, I'd purchase your game if it was appealing enough and I feel that it may be because it looks quite promising.

i'm still learning and i learned a lot in this gta v project, why not start learning from making gta v instead of boring puzzle and flappy bird lessons :D

and rockstar trying to remove all my links that i share with public, they're jealous

Pretty cool but, nope.
​I choose gta v on PC or console rather than mobile. button on screen f*cked me out. I knew this game will required a powerful devices. For example gangstar vegas and new orleans.

why'd you download this [email protected] when you own gta v on ps4??!?!?!??! :|||||   no, whyy?????

Braindawg
  • Braindawg

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Total Overhaul 2016 [Shine o' Vice]

Posted 01 January 2018 - 01:48 PM

pls stop wasting your time.

• M*A*R*I*N*A likes this

IGnoTon
  • IGnoTon

Your free trial of life has expired

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 01 January 2018 - 05:12 PM Edited by IGnoTon, 01 January 2018 - 05:12 PM.

they should be happy too, i'm advertizing their game   :whuh:

AAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

DUuuuuuude. You know damn well thats not whats happening here, you ain't advertising NOTHING. You're taking R* stuff and saying "hey everybody look, I made this!" - with a bunch of assets taped together. We've seen this a million times.

Make something original, PLEASE. this is some "NFS Project Universe" type of :poop: but only worse since it's on mobile.

i assume people can't buy that switch, so they have to play my boring game on their low end phone

If you are poor then stop wasting your time and find a job, or actually save up something, go study gfx or game design in some public college or something. Apart for cryptoboom and gfx prices, PCs and consoles ARE CHEAPEST EVER, so WHat are you talking about??

You may be ambitious and stuff and other nonsense like that, so you are WASTING your ambitions on what 99% see is abso-fkn-A-lutely garbage material. So stop NOW, reconsider your life choices because we are telling you - You're doing it Wrong!

MohammadAlizade
  • MohammadAlizade

Player Hater

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 01 January 2018 - 07:27 PM Edited by MohammadAlizade, 01 January 2018 - 07:29 PM.

they should be happy too, i'm advertizing their game    :whuh:

AAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

DUuuuuuude. You know damn well thats not whats happening here, you ain't advertising NOTHING. You're taking R* stuff and saying "hey everybody look, I made this!" - with a bunch of assets taped together. We've seen this a million times.

Make something original, PLEASE. this is some "NFS Project Universe" type of :poop: but only worse since it's on mobile.

If you are poor then stop wasting your time and find a job, or actually save up something, go study gfx or game design in some public college or something. Apart for cryptoboom and gfx prices, PCs and consoles ARE CHEAPEST EVER, so WHat are you talking about??

You may be ambitious and stuff and other nonsense like that, so you are WASTING your ambitions on what 99% see is abso-fkn-A-lutely garbage material. So stop NOW, reconsider your life choices because we are telling you - You're doing it Wrong!

Nope you got it wrong

I'm not poor, i have a job ,this is my second job and if you have noticed i didn't use any ads for my game links or in game ads to make money

i have my own unique projects too and i release it in our iranian markets

at least my game development skills growing and i didn't tape assets together

don't worry i'm not gonna work on this game for years i will add michael's car and then finish my other projects

my game already got +300 thousands downloads on some versions

and i wasn't serious about advertising gta, aint see that emoji? i'm not that idiot :|

*mad quote*

and this piece of sh8t isn't my only Property in this world, don't f7cking judge people's financial situation based on their flag

thanks for cheering me up for improving this taped sh6t

hey everybody look, I made this!

someone else posted this topic, i didn't even know there's gta forums in this planet

M*A*R*I*N*A
  • M*A*R*I*N*A

GIVE ME LIBERTY

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 03 January 2018 - 05:25 AM

i'm still learning and i learned a lot in this gta v project, why not start learning from making gta v instead of boring puzzle and flappy bird lessons :D

and rockstar trying to remove all my links that i share with public, they're jealous

Literally just change the models and keep going, you're going down the wrong road doing what you're doing. Say what you want but if this was me, I wouldn't want a law suit, you can't justify your actions by calling it jealousy on the other sides behalf

MohammadAlizade
  • MohammadAlizade

Player Hater

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 03 January 2018 - 07:30 AM

Literally just change the models and keep going, you're going down the wrong road doing what you're doing. Say what you want but if this was me, I wouldn't want a law suit, you can't justify your actions by calling it jealousy on the other sides behalf

no doubt i will change the models and use the source code on my other projects

but i'm still not satisfied creating gta like game, just give me two more weeks i'll stop

Scoobydoku
  • Scoobydoku

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:49 AM

I don't think rockstar will allow this

MohammadAlizade
  • MohammadAlizade

Player Hater

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:54 PM

I don't think rockstar will allow this

i live in iran, rockstar hands can't reach me over here

MARKUS.
  • MARKUS.

Markos Dangerous

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:38 PM

Nah they would just offer you a cup of tea. 

assian
  • assian

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted 16 January 2018 - 11:55 AM

V1.7

Changelog:

- Audi A6(Obey Tailgater)
- Vehicle control improvements
- Night mode
- Parkour map(Vehicle)
- PS4 controller support (Bluetooth)

Link: http://www.mediafire...Crimes v1.7.apk

R4gN0r0K
  • R4gN0r0K

☆ ♛ ☆

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 16 January 2018 - 11:58 AM Edited by R4gN0r0K, 16 January 2018 - 11:59 AM.

i tried it, but why does the app now ask for rights like phone calls and storage access? also what is that text that is written in arabic(?) i have no clue what it asks me and pressing the right option makes my device try to make a phonecall

not cool imo, the other versions didnt need call access to work, why this one?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users