Quantcast

» «
Photo

How to slow GTA 4 down?

Best Answer nonethenone, 22 December 2017 - 05:36 AM

you could try to download this mod

http://www.gtainside...ullet-time-mod/

it slows down gameplay, and it can shoot people really good, or easily in slow motion.

you also need script hook to make this mod work

Well yeah, I used the Simple Native Trainer to complete the last two TBOGT missions, although it made my accuracy score look like an embarrassment in the results screen. "Menu option for slowing down gameplay", don't know that option, I'll go check.

EDIT: There is no option like that. You don't understand what I'm saying, I don't want worse framerate, I want slow-motion so that I'll kill people perfectly like in The Matrix and drive like a boss without hitting other cars and not leaving a scratch on my own car.

I forgot something, there's actually a option for that.

go to the simple native trainer and then hit "Time", it shows if you wanna slow down gameplay, changing the time, or freeze the weather.

Go to the full post

5 replies to this topic
CarCrazedAlex586
  • CarCrazedAlex586

Player Hater

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 09 December 2017 - 06:54 PM

Hi, so I'm a huge fan of GTA 4 and EFLC and I'm kind of struggling on a mission in TBOGT where you have to kill a bunch of Russians invading Maisonette, and I can't slow the game down and I don't want to use in-game cheats. So when Cheat Engine's speedhack is applied, the game will come up with a "WTV260" error code. I have tested this before with XLiveless, it gives me the same thing. However, when you apply speedhack in the start-up menu, you will get speedhack but only for a short time or when you pause the game.

Gunnalingus
  • Gunnalingus

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2017 - 12:14 AM

What the f*ck? Party's Over is one of the easiest missions. But if you're really struggling, use Simple trainer. There is a menu option for slowing down gameplay - 25% 50% 75%. Never used this option myself so I don't know how well this works.

You can also try maxing out traffic density or apply some kind of ultra anti aliasing or ultra graphics mod - however because most of this mission takes place indoors doing so has little to no effect. GTAIV runs 10x faster in interior settings.

CarCrazedAlex586
  • CarCrazedAlex586

Player Hater

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 12 December 2017 - 04:17 PM Edited by CarCrazedAlex586, 12 December 2017 - 04:22 PM.

Well yeah, I used the Simple Native Trainer to complete the last two TBOGT missions, although it made my accuracy score look like an embarrassment in the results screen. "Menu option for slowing down gameplay", don't know that option, I'll go check.

EDIT: There is no option like that. You don't understand what I'm saying, I don't want worse framerate, I want slow-motion so that I'll kill people perfectly like in The Matrix and drive like a boss without hitting other cars and not leaving a scratch on my own car.

nonethenone
  • nonethenone

damn daniel

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2017 - 05:36 AM   Best Answer Edited by nonethenone, 22 December 2017 - 11:23 PM.

you could try to download this mod

http://www.gtainside...ullet-time-mod/

it slows down gameplay, and it can shoot people really good, or easily in slow motion.

you also need script hook to make this mod work

I forgot something, there's actually a option for that.

go to the simple native trainer and then hit "Time", it shows if you wanna slow down gameplay, changing the time, or freeze the weather.

• CarCrazedAlex586 likes this

CarCrazedAlex586
  • CarCrazedAlex586

Player Hater

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 22 December 2017 - 07:48 PM

I am aware of the Simple Native Trainer, thank you!

ViceBoy69
  • ViceBoy69

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 December 2017 - 10:49 PM

Its an easy mission, just make sure you have lots of weapons and dont let any bad guys come up the stairs behind you, thats where you can get caught out and die

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users