Jurassic World Fallen kingdom

16 replies to this topic
daydreams1993
  • daydreams1993

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Belgium

Posted 09 December 2017 - 07:13 AM

surprised this topic has not been made yet to be honest.
  • Star-Lord, E•MO•TION and GTA-Biker like this

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Let's Rock

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 09 December 2017 - 12:26 PM

I'm definitely going to see this movie in the theater when it gets released.

Btw,does anyone know what is that theropod at 1:51?Kinda looks like an Allosaurus (because of the "horns" above the eyes),but I'm not sure.

Star-Lord
  • Star-Lord

Freelance Outlaw And A Great Dancer

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2017 - 03:13 PM Edited by Star-Lord, 09 December 2017 - 03:14 PM.

Btw,does anyone know what is that theropod at 1:51?Kinda looks like an Allosaurus (because of the "horns" above the eyes),but I'm not sure.

Looks like a cross between a Allosaurus and Ceretopsidae.

https://en.wikipedia...ki/Ceratopsidae

Oh yeah, movie trailer looks good and entertaining.

• GTA-Biker likes this

Jason
  • Jason

Sporadic

• Daily Globe
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 December 2017 - 06:12 PM

Weird trailer, looks like one particular scene cut up with a few quick cuts from other parts of the film. Looks good tho'.

• Star-Lord likes this

Queen
  • Queen

Musical Prostitute

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States
  • Best Queen Fan
    Nicest Member 2016

Posted 10 December 2017 - 03:16 PM Edited by Queen, 10 December 2017 - 03:28 PM.

It's a Carnotaurus. I think it was supposed to be in one of the other Jurassic movies but it never happened. Actually, it was in the books, I think. So it's a long time coming. Apparently they had camo capability in the novels, and in the video games it'd actually disappear and reappear making it an excellent boss battle. Pretty cool actually. 

Edit:

Found a video w/ info if you're interested. Not sure how reliable the source is though.

• Star-Lord and goldenchiron like this

goldenchiron
  • goldenchiron

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 10 December 2017 - 04:01 PM

It's a Carnotaurus. I think it was supposed to be in one of the other Jurassic movies but it never happened. Actually, it was in the books, I think. So it's a long time coming. Apparently they had camo capability in the novels, and in the video games it'd actually disappear and reappear making it an excellent boss battle. Pretty cool actually. 

Edit:

Found a video w/ info if you're interested. Not sure how reliable the source is though.

Yes, in the books indeed there is a carnotaurus with camo abilities...i never heard myself that that was a scene or a scene based on the in book scene to be planned in one of the movies ever, but has to me always been quite obvious from were certain things of the indominus rex inspiration came from.

Bit of topic talking about that, but somewhat related since the person that is directing this movie read the books too, ideas like the indominus rex being able to camouflage or even the hybrid dino idea itself is honestly thus not a far fetched idea at all.

Mentioning this just kinda as a warning for those who expect a movie that looks more like the original JP....with much more of that magical feeling....if he is basing this movie even more on the books with the undertones, expect that dream to be shattered by some really dark stuff.

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2017 - 04:32 PM

A Baryonyx? Take my money.
  • Star-Lord likes this

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Let's Rock

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 10 December 2017 - 08:18 PM

Edit:

The carnotaurus is the one that gets killed by a t-rex,but I can't tell what is that theropod at 1:51 that runs alongside the gyrosphere and then gets hit by a big rock.

Queen
  • Queen

Musical Prostitute

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States
  • Best Queen Fan
    Nicest Member 2016

Posted 10 December 2017 - 08:49 PM

I think it's a Baryonyx. Piggys mentioned it earlier.

Laker23
  • Laker23

Greatness From Small Beginnings

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 10 December 2017 - 10:03 PM

I was a lot more invested in the teasers they were releasing throughout the week, this trailer left me a little deflated. Still pumped to see it, however.

Star-Lord
  • Star-Lord

Freelance Outlaw And A Great Dancer

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:01 AM Edited by Star-Lord, 11 December 2017 - 01:01 AM.

I'm sure it'll do great at the box office. I can't say I ever seen a bad JP movie, and as long as they keep bringing back Jeff Goldblum I'm sold. Chris is always fun to watch too!

thatstupidbug
  • thatstupidbug

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 11 December 2017 - 10:04 AM

it is weird that it seems like a bad fanfic for now? 

That Guy There
  • That Guy There

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Dinosaurs, Chris Pratt, and volcanos I will definitely be watching this

But..... Did they just kill Chris Pratt in the trailer?

Queen
  • Queen

Musical Prostitute

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States
  • Best Queen Fan
    Nicest Member 2016

Posted 3 weeks ago

Where did you see that?

That Guy There
  • That Guy There

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Of course I doubt that he actually dies, it is Chris Pratt after all, but At the very end when he gets swallowed up by volcanic ash, Isn't that supposed to be extremely hot?

Queen
  • Queen

Musical Prostitute

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States
  • Best Queen Fan
    Nicest Member 2016

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Queen, 3 weeks ago.

Yeah, I guess so. But it's Hollywood. We've seen plenty of people survive things they couldn't possibly survive in real life. I wouldn't be concerned. :p

That Guy There
  • That Guy There

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

True true true

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users