Photo

Prison Bus in single player?

3 replies to this topic
Aviator79
  • Aviator79

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 December 2017 - 12:42 AM

Is it just me, or has the Prison Bus in story mode become just about impossible to obtain from the prison in PS4 version?

It seems the guards pack much heavier rounds and shoot very precise! A single shot tears my health in half! So far I have only just exited the yard where they are parked before Im utterly wasted, even if I manage to climb on board one with full health and 100% armor.

Anyone else noticed this in enhanced version?

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 09 December 2017 - 01:20 PM Edited by ACM-Jan, 09 December 2017 - 01:20 PM.

try with franklin and his special ability

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

Bob On It

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 09 December 2017 - 01:27 PM

Even though it sort of takes all the challenge and fun out of it, I am pretty sure you can just get into the Prison Bus and QUICKSAVE.  Then load the Quicksave and almost all of the Guards will be gone and you can just drive it out like nothing.  This also works in Fort Zancudo...

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2017 - 11:59 PM Edited by Deadman2112, 12 December 2017 - 12:03 AM.

It seems the guards pack much heavier rounds and shoot very precise! A single shot tears my health in half! So far I have only just exited the yard where they are parked before Im utterly wasted, even if I manage to climb on board one with full health and 100% armor.

Anyone else noticed this in enhanced version?

Yeah
I noticed a huge difference between the first-generation and next generation of the game
I was doing the stunt jump
they would practically wipe me out before I could make it out of the yard

...on most attempts, they would kill me quickly
even while holding X

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users