How to fix the error (0xc000007b)

1 reply to this topic
PALM_TREE_
  • PALM_TREE_

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Portugal

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:58 PM

In the tutorials on the internet, it says to put some files in the openiv folder.

This results, but the ASI manager and the Pakage installer will open on a white screen. To resolve this problem, you put the files in the C: \ Windows \ System32 folders and also C: \ Windows \ SysWOW64 If it is the case, your PC will have 64 bits. Thank you, Solved by: PALM

In the internet tutorials it says to put some files in the openiv folder. This results but ASI manager and Pakage installer will not be on a white screen. To solve this and easy, you inves of putting the files not openiv folder I put C: \ Windows \ System32 and also C: \ Windows \ SysWOW64 if it is the case that your pc is 64 bits. Thank you, Solved by: PALM

Lupin_III
  • Lupin_III

Le Voleur.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:02 AM

NOTICE!

i apologize for bumping this thread, but I need to express that the two particular tips expressed in this post helped solve my issue.

If anyone is looking for the aforementioned files that are expressed in OP's post—they can be found from this YouTube video:
https://www.youtube....h?v=a9wVlHEXw5I. Here is the direct link to the files.

Nowhere else have I searched seeking a resolution for this exact issue were there explicit/specific instructions to install the necessary files to both directories (for 64-bit systems), being /Windows/ and /Windows/SysWOW64.
I just wanted to raise a heads-up for anyone out there who may also be experiencing this issue. For the record, the issue was corrected immediately after I installed these files to the two listed directories, and re-installed OpenIV.
Thank you very much OP for taking the time to compose your initial post.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users