Please help me!

4 replies to this topic
velza
  • velza

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:57 PM

I have GTA SA modifiable version. I dont know why when my savegame completed (End of the line) the door yellow marker is disappear, i can't see where building are can enterable, but if i playing before ending mission the yellow marker are appear

Please help me and sorry for my bad english. Thanks!

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:29 PM Edited by lil weasel, 08 December 2017 - 01:32 PM.

Modifiable means nothing.
Which version did you Buy?
What is your Operating System?
If modifications have been applied, you need to ask in the Modding Forums. List which mods you have, there.

If you have a stolen (Torrent/warez/Pirated) game ask at the location where you got the game. [Buy the game]
If you had to downgrade the game for the mods, uninstall, reinstall and use a different downgrader.

Saves made with mods may not work without the mod in the game.

ViceBoy69
  • ViceBoy69

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:04 PM Edited by ViceBoy69, 08 December 2017 - 02:05 PM.

As above there isnt a modified version, if you mean you added mods to the game, you need to go back and check what you have added.

Its Why i dont mod my games because at some point no matter what you do it messes it up.

If on the other hand your using a cracked or pirate version, go buy a proper copy its not expensive and its the proper thing to do.

Sanmodder
  • Sanmodder

Fan script

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 09 December 2017 - 11:46 AM

I have GTA SA modifiable version. I dont know why when my savegame completed (End of the line) the door yellow marker is disappear, i can't see where building are can enterable, but if i playing before ending mission the yellow marker are appear

and you used codes, you know heats, game facilitators
I was playing ps2, I did not have such problems
and about which markers you are talking about, they mark the interior to let the player come
some error in saving the game
I think of something
that you have saved the game in the wrong moment
or you're using glitch

Gunnalingus
  • Gunnalingus

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2017 - 12:22 AM Edited by Gunnalingus, 12 December 2017 - 12:36 AM.

Are you doing burglary missions? I had similar issue once. The markers didn't disappear - they only took longer to load becaise my graphics settings were too high. When I restore defaults the game worked perfectly again.

• Sanmodder likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users