194 replies to this topic
Piro
  • Piro

Pilot // The Lazlow Show fan

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Photoshop Winner

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Piro, 4 days ago.

That's only useful if you have a business in like Paleto Bay.

I have everything in SandyShores and it was still pretty useful.

I have to say though I did it with the Pegasus Boxville, flew from Sandy Shores to LS. It survived but I couldnt get back in the Boxville, it tried to teleport me into the Bombushka pilot seat each time.

What if you send the Bombushka back to the hangar?

Your plane disappears and whatever was inside just falls out.

Thats what I did with those delivery bikes.

I heard you can also use titan and cargobob for this.

Bobfakkel
  • Bobfakkel

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Bobfakkel, 4 days ago.

Cargobob not, a bike will keep hitting an invisible wall when you try to drive it in. Also I have no idea if any will hold up cause the Bombb has an armor upgrade.

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia
  • Mister Los Santos 2017 Runner-Up

Posted 3 days ago

Your plane disappears and whatever was inside just falls out.

Thats what I did with those delivery bikes.

Cool!

Yea the Titan should work. But the Bombushka can survive rough landings & running over obstacles. Although the Titan is faster, unless you are planning on landing on long empty stretch (i.e. LSIA), the Bombushka is better.

Unfortunately we can't use the Cargobob, the models we can buy have an invisible wall & doesn't allow us to enter the cargo hold.

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 3 days ago

I want them to put an offer on this. I can't justify buying it full price unless they buff it - I mean, its whole purpose is that of being a high altitude bomber, yet it doesn't have bombs anywhere near big enough for that.

Even on offer, it really doesn't live up to what it's supposed to be for.

• Silencer555 and SHOKKERZ91 like this

SHOKKERZ91
  • SHOKKERZ91

Fly low for the killing blow!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 3 days ago

I want them to put an offer on this. I can't justify buying it full price unless they buff it - I mean, its whole purpose is that of being a high altitude bomber, yet it doesn't have bombs anywhere near big enough for that.

It really needs a buff. The least they can do is giving it a explosive cannon upgrade. There is no reason to buy this thing. But yeah, guess in a world where the starling exist, there is no place for the volatol. A shame, it´s so good looking. Same goes for the bombushka. 2 very sexy and sensual looking planes, yet so useless when you look at other planes.

• Mattoropael, Silencer555 and Happy Hunter like this

delorianlazarus
  • delorianlazarus

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 3 days ago

This delivery thing is promising tho.

Maybe a solo 3-post op is possible, with some preparation and some fine tuning in the timing.

It sounds like I need to try it....

Volatol is useless, but it sure is an eye catcher. Been flying around a lot with my brand new one (anti flash white and English emblems on the wings), and I got followed by some guys who wanted to look at her. Flying slowly at high altitudes is a great feeling.

I had to stay in passive, since this is too much of a temptation for guys to blow her up in a second...
  • SHOKKERZ91 likes this

Bobfakkel
  • Bobfakkel

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 3 days ago

Well I just bought it anyway for the looks, it's huge afterall. Now I own allot of cars also and some cost allmost as much. I think people are to focussed on armor and guns these days in general.

Few years back people would have easely payed 3 million for this plane even if it had no bombs and guns.

Piro
  • Piro

Pilot // The Lazlow Show fan

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Photoshop Winner

Posted 3 days ago

Yeah I'm also waiting for discounts.

and also more hangar space... we rly need it.
  • Silencer555 and Happy Hunter like this

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

I still think it should've had a simultaneous multi-bomb drop, as in it can drop 3 bombs at a time for both single & carpet runs.

• Happy Hunter likes this

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia
  • Mister Los Santos 2017 Runner-Up

Posted 3 days ago

Yeah I'm also waiting for discounts.

and also more hangar space... we rly need it.

Me 3 ... On both counts.
  • Silencer555 and Happy Hunter like this

Chang
  • Chang

Co-Owner of CMG

• Members

Posted A day ago

Come ON!! So hard to make the nose dip down @ a point like the Concord @ least?!!

Tempted to buy it now tho. Middle looks too much like Luxor or Shamal.

:) I Chang

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted A day ago

Come ON!! So hard to make the nose dip down @ a point like the Concord @ least?!!

Why the f*ck would you want to give it a "droop snoot" like Concorde? It's based on the Avro Vulcan strategic bomber, not a supersonic jetliner.

• Silencer555, xXxKAMIKAZExXx, Professional Amateur and 2 others like this

Chang
  • Chang

Co-Owner of CMG

• Members

Posted 22 hours ago

Why the f*ck would you want to give it a "droop snoot" like Concorde? It's based on the Avro Vulcan strategic bomber, not a supersonic jetliner.
Why?
1. Cuz Sonic Boom
2. A middle finger
3. Looks better

Back leanings to not buying it, after flying it tho. But meh.

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 8 hours ago

Why?
1. Cuz Sonic Boom
2. A middle finger
3. Looks better

Back leanings to not buying it, after flying it tho. But meh.

You seriously think the droop nose has anything to do with the sonic boom? The only reason it's there is to improve pilots' visibility on takeoff and landing. Also, you'll have a hard time getting a sonic boom out of a subsonic aircraft like the Vulcan.

• AUScowboy, Aslad and DoxerWhite like this

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 hours ago

The blast radius could probably be a bit bigger, but damage and despawn height really are pretty good actually. I'm talking strictly the standard explosive bombs. I usually choose a plane over a helicopter for bombing runs for the speed, maneuverability and genereal capability to get out of dodge. The Volatol is slow to accelerate and is a bear to bank and turn with, but I've had no problem using it to bomb from above 400ft, the trick is to use the mini map and drop one bomb at at time. I find that when ever I try to use anything other than the mini map to line up runs they're much more prone to miss, same goes for carpet bombing, unless you're going quite slow at a low altitude carpet runs are more likely to mess up aim and timing. I agree that the blast radius could maybe be increased, but everything else about the current bombing mechanic seems pretty good to me. Heck, using top down view with a Hunter from the top of the skybox I'm able to hit stationary and on foot targets more often than not. Planes are definitely trickier from higher altitudes, but using the mini map cleared up any issues I was having.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users