2m5eycp.jpg
  • Arrows to Athens likes this

79'Blazer4x4
  • 79'Blazer4x4

Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

I wish I could justify buying this because I love how close it looks to a real DeLorean, but even with the 25% discount the price is absurd. I don't care about flight, guns or missiles. I just want a reasonably priced stock Deluxo, but this game is run by R* so that will never happen, and if they do release a cheaper version it will probably be a donk or something.

• Rockett800, Voodoo-Hendrix and Fatsanchez like this

Willy A. Jeep
  • Willy A. Jeep

Best Of All... It's An Albany

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online > Vehicles]

Posted 2 weeks ago

I wish I could justify buying this because I love how close it looks to a real DeLorean, but even with the 25% discount the price is absurd. I don't care about flight, guns or missiles. I just want a reasonably priced stock Deluxo, but this game is run by R* so that will never happen, and if they do release a cheaper version it will probably be a donk or something.

Yeah. I think it's the most expensive thing I've ever purchased in this game. Heck, I felt like the Z-Type and Roosevelt were largely overpriced when I added them to the collection. I think I have more in this chunk of stainless steel than all of my properties combined.

I've been very happy with it so far, though. Handling is fun and the customization is nice for what the car is. The price is ridiculous, so if you can find somebody that'll let you drive theirs, I would say never pass it up.

Spoiler
  • 79'Blazer4x4 and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 2 weeks ago

Spoiler
  • R3CON and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

Willy A. Jeep
  • Willy A. Jeep

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Spoiler
  • R3CON and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

Voodoo-Hendrix
  • Voodoo-Hendrix

Slight Return

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Voodoo-Hendrix, 2 weeks ago.

Spoiler

Spoiler

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 2 weeks ago

Just grind and freaking buy it. I did at full price, no regrets. My favourite car in the game, and that's purely on its ground performance. Having said that, being able to launch yourself over idiot NPCs and congested intersections (Maze Tower, I'm looking at you), makes missions so much easier, and the hovercraft mode is great fun over water.

• Winonas, 79'Blazer4x4, LL Cool L and 3 others like this

General_Z
  • General_Z

Some guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

This thing is gorgeous, glad I got the f*cker on sale

D_KjbMs2s0GE1ziawkqGkA_0_0.jpg

XNYoUX2cmEG18BLYLFo26g_0_0.jpg

2A_pSr-UHk2xC1sGY3n0fA_0_0.jpg

I absolutely hate that this thing has its own icon though, I didnt put the dumb missles on it so in my opinion this bitch shouldnt have it. All it does it put a target on me and make pussies go passive.  

• Hazzardtohimself, 79'Blazer4x4 and R3CON like this

Gt3655
  • Gt3655

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

It's really not too bad. I have a business where I sell cars and it only took me about a week of saving up to buy it. Just get a vehicle warehouse and doing import/export really doesn't feel like grinding at all, you won't need any cash cards for anything if you do it right.
  • R3CON likes this

RabCNesbitt
  • RabCNesbitt

Rat

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted A week ago

Putting spoilers on it, just proves if it'll bolt on people will put it on, they look awful with spoilers.

• R3CON and General_Z like this

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • Most Missed 2016
    [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted A week ago

riced out deloreans needs to time travel back to the past and kill their owners as babies
  • Shaytan, RabCNesbitt, No Use For A Name and 2 others like this

LunaticPandora
  • LunaticPandora

Fighting for Traffic Safety

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Anyone know how to hover but disable flight mode on this thing? I want to use it to bound over hills like the way it is in signal intercepts, but anytime l do a decent jump, it starts flying and doesn't go back down unless l push it down.

Dreadful
  • Dreadful

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Finally bit the bullet and got one. I was VERY sceptical about this thing at first after reading about all the hate it got, but I actually love it now. It's great for contact missions and just hopping over traffic. Probably a daily driver now due to this. 

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted A week ago Edited by Stormingz, A week ago.

Finally bit the bullet and got one. I was VERY sceptical about this thing at first after reading about all the hate it got, but I actually love it now. It's great for contact missions and just hopping over traffic. Probably a daily driver now due to this. 

Most people who hate it, dont have one.
  • FukNRekd and Dreadful like this

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Um

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Ireland

Posted A week ago

Anyone know how to hover but disable flight mode on this thing? I want to use it to bound over hills like the way it is in signal intercepts, but anytime l do a decent jump, it starts flying and doesn't go back down unless l push it down.

It's automagic. When you're next to the ground it goes into hover mode. It's faster in drive mode than hover mode than flight mode.

Gt3655
  • Gt3655

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

riced out deloreans needs to time travel back to the past and kill their owners as babies

Mine doesn't look bad does it ? I just put a small spoiler on it. Pics are further up on the thread

Fatsanchez
  • Fatsanchez

Trick

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

Most people who hate it, dont use it to grief other players.

There, I fixed it for you.
  • Silencer555, R3CON and irish.chr like this

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Um

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Ireland

Posted A week ago Edited by FukNRekd, A week ago.

I hate it. And I griefed with it today. :blink:

:lol:

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 5 days ago

Don't pull back on the stick.

Fatsanchez
  • Fatsanchez

Trick

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 5 days ago

You, sir, are a psichopath. :p
  • FukNRekd likes this

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Um

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Ireland

Posted 5 days ago

You, sir, are a psichopath. :p
I resemble that remark. :)
  • Fatsanchez likes this

Winonas
  • Winonas

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Winonas, 5 days ago.

Waited and happily grabbed my Deluxo on sale. Full performance mods. Stock wheels, no respray or custom plate and absolutely no way with the weapon upgrades. Its awesome, great for contact missions and a fun dynamic for free roam cruising. Perfect.
  • FukNRekd likes this

BOOGIEMAN219
  • BOOGIEMAN219

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

You guys should just get the weapon upgrades, I make it my mission to take out flying cars and bikes in my Pyro, Stromberg, hunter, akula. Most other vehicles just don't bring the challenge the deluxo brings and destroying other vehicles is boring with no challenge really even tanks. If im aware your not weaponized i woukd back off because its the challenge im looking for.
  • Fatsanchez likes this

Fatsanchez
  • Fatsanchez

Trick

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 4 days ago

If we had more players like you Boogie, I would take my Deluxo out way more often. But its not nice being hunted by the whole lobby when I havent even fitted weapons on mine, lol

McGhee
  • McGhee

President of Lonewolf Nation.

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago Edited by McGhee, 3 days ago.

If we had more players like you Boogie, I would take my Deluxo out way more often. But its not nice being hunted by the whole lobby when I havent even fitted weapons on mine, lol

Many stupid players hunt down Deluxo's, because they are griefing machines. Some idiots hunt them down and grief with them themselves, after yelling and screaming how bad meme mobiles are to the game. How stupid can you be? Some even own several meme mobiles and still yell murder and rape on meme mobiles. You got to be at least f*cking wrecked to be this stupid. I thought I'd seen just about all the stupid from some I could imagine here. Apparently, there was more from where all that stupid came from xD
  • R3CON and FukNRekd like this

Willy A. Jeep
  • Willy A. Jeep

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Took my stainless steel 80s dream out for a spin in the rain, happened upon another lovely example of automotive history while on the road. Got a few neat shots of these two rare sights together.

JP2uEhH.jpg

VrQPaZl.jpg

jQVKa55.jpg

MY6smHe.jpg

X2jOWkH.jpg

• Verstappen and R3CON like this

RockstarZigs
  • RockstarZigs

*imaginary Tuner DLC countdown here*

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

taxdh6R.jpg

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Um

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Ireland

Posted 2 days ago

Many stupid players hunt down Deluxo's, because they are griefing machines. Some idiots hunt them down and grief with them themselves, after yelling and screaming how bad meme mobiles are to the game. How stupid can you be? Some even own several meme mobiles and still yell murder and rape on meme mobiles. You got to be at least f*cking wrecked to be this stupid. I thought I'd seen just about all the stupid from some I could imagine here. Apparently, there was more from where all that stupid came from xD

The salt is real. And it burns.

/rentfree/ :lol:

Great handling car, great to grief in. Really bad idea to go out in public un-weaponized.

General_Z
  • General_Z

Some guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

I drive this thing un-weaponized all the time, just gotta know how to dodge schmuck ass griefers and you're good

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 days ago

The best thing about not having weapons on this is how you can turn it into a effective makeshift bomber by dropping grenades and proximity mines above players, it's great for trolling.

Though I kept the missiles on mine, as it's the best jet deterrent I currently have.
(Explosive sniper too, but my aiming sucks)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users