Quantcast

» «
Photo

Crews/Gangs?

Best Answer RedDagger, A week ago

If you're wanting the pip under your name, you need to be invited to a lot of them but no harm in posting in their crew thread. If you mean in general, it's as informal as they want, changes from crew to crew.

If you want to create one, can create a general crew thread in the crews section and a recruitment thread in the recruitment section - though it's generally advised you have a few people to start with instead of just plopping it down on your own in the crews section :p Go to the full post

2 replies to this topic
just do it bob1
  • just do it bob1

GTA Vehicle Collector and Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

How do I join a crew or gang? How do they work and can I create one? If so, how?

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-Kingdom
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner
    Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Best Ledby 2016
    Most Helpful 2016
    Quotable Notable Post of the Year 2016 ["sup"]
    Best Crew 2016 [The Daily Globe]
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2016
    Draw Contest Grand Prize 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Helpfulness Award

Posted A week ago   Best Answer

If you're wanting the pip under your name, you need to be invited to a lot of them but no harm in posting in their crew thread. If you mean in general, it's as informal as they want, changes from crew to crew.

If you want to create one, can create a general crew thread in the crews section and a recruitment thread in the recruitment section - though it's generally advised you have a few people to start with instead of just plopping it down on your own in the crews section :p

just do it bob1
  • just do it bob1

GTA Vehicle Collector and Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

If you want to create one, can create a general crew thread in the crews section and a recruitment thread in the recruitment section - though it's generally advised you have a few people to start with instead of just plopping it down on your own in the crews section :p

Ya, I was referring the "pip" under my name. Thx for the help :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users