when Devin Weston said

4 replies to this topic
babs45
  • babs45

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

'if this beauty was a woman I'd have to break my 20 and under rule' in regards to his Z type car when Franklin brought it to his hanger

by 20 and under does he mean sleeping with less than 20 women or sleeping with women who are under the age of 20 (I know its a dumb question)

ChiroVette
  • ChiroVette

GTA V = The Anti-Snore (IV) AKA The Snore Killer!

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

He was talking about young girls. The Z-Type is a valuable, antique car stolen from the movie set, that would presumable be a lot older than 20 years.  Its not a dumb question, by the way.

Sauce béarnaise
  • Sauce béarnaise

best served with a juicy steak

• Members
  • Fiji

Posted A week ago Edited by Sauce béarnaise, 6 days ago.

The Z-Type is a valuable, antique car stolen from the movie set, that would presumable be a lot older than 20 years.

Actually, it is not the one from the movie set, the Z-Type is the one car you steal from Chad Mulligan when Franklin and Trevor cooperate to find the location of the ride by using the police chopper and their body/ID scanner.

And yeah to the OP, it is pretty obvious that it is the latter of the two you've mentioned...

babs45
  • babs45

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

he slept with girls under 20?

a36.jpg

hes like 5000 years old 

And yeah to the OP, it is pretty obvious that it is the latter of the two you've mentioned... But what exactly do you want to talk about ? I don't really see the purpose of a debate around this subject  :whuh:

its not a debate, merely a question 

ChiroVette
  • ChiroVette

GTA V = The Anti-Snore (IV) AKA The Snore Killer!

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

@Brick Top They are both right, you are the one acting like a jerk, just stop it. Why would you not let them express themselves anyway? That is what the forum is for. some people smh and now you just wanna ignore their reply wow so courageous of you lol

Agreed 100%.

I just reported his post rather than responding to it.

• Great Britain and Schnitziii like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users