Photo

[#33] Customs, Cruisers and Classics: Public Enemy Number 167💸

7 replies to this topic
ARTHUR.
  • ARTHUR.

Johnny Yen

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by ARTHUR., A week ago.

mlXSu7Y.png

This issue we gots an exclusive interview with an androgynous plane hijacker.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

AFbbxNB.png

GTA FORUMS

Keep an eye out on the index bar to the abrupt left - the 2017 GTAF awards are just around the corner with a baseball bat and a couple of zip-ties. If you’re wondering what the hell they are you can check out the 2016 GTAF Awards Winners to get the gist. Expect mass llama dramas.

The Christmas skin is now out, you can change to it by switching out the theme which you can find in the theme changer located at your bottom left corner.

GTA ONLINE

Apparently I’m not a Hipster Pt 2 isn’t actually the next update or something.. for more very empty conjectures and wish-lists - check out The Next DLC Speculation Thread, 2016’s best topic.

You can now buy the P-996 Lazer for just 6.5 mil! which was already accessible for free at Zancudo but now you can paint it so that’s cool.

4mMrZFw.jpg

Mattoropael

Discounts - 25%

DYNASTY 8 EXECUTIVE

• Executive Offices
  • Executive Garages (including style upgrades)

MAZE BANK FORECLOSURES

• Bunkers
  • Hangars
  • Biker Clubhouses

WARSTOCK CACHE & CARRY

• Mobile Operations Center Cabs
  • APC (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
  • Weaponized Tampa (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
  • HVY Nightshark
  • Half-Track (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
  • Dune FAV (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
  • Karin Technical (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
  • Anti-Aircraft Trailer (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
  • Buzzard Attack Chopper

Transform Race Creator and new props are now available, if you want info check the [pinned] GTA Online thread.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

4akmNem.png

Feast your eyes on a portfolio of excellence from Vehicle Screen’s finest loons, goons and hoons.

FlxK2M7.jpg

ThATwkf.jpg

mIUbtes.jpg

a5kfmHz.jpg

3IB6o9i.jpg

lIDQh2s.jpg

l5cSqJ2.jpg

RtodoPx.jpg

eOBt5Kf.png

A cacophony of engineered symphonies. Sit back, relax and let the revs absolve you.

The second generation of its kind with a much sleeker body sitting longer, lower and wider. A shape more synonymous with Europeans sports cars of the time propelling it’s brothers and sisters into a new era. The SS package contained a modified 350 V8 producing 300hp with an available 396 producing 350hp, along with simulated air intakes on the hood, special bumble bee striping, and a blacked-out grill.

PIhnKdS.png

D'ya like babes?

XS4WgSA.jpg

Lisa Ramos

Bfd6CmJ.png

xAzqXwH.jpg

Resident Aussie, D.B. Cooper joins us this week. Known for his vast variety of vehicles he carefully chooses to feature for each of his posts are always a delight to sift through and spot any hidden references / easter eggs.

Where were you on November 24th, 1971?
My lawyer advises me to plead the fifth.

What keeps you logging onto this hellhole each day?
Sometimes I ask myself the same question...kidding. The vehicle screenshots thread is the main reason, but the DLC speculation thread can be a real entertaining read sometimes.

How long have you been into the GTA series and do you have a favourite?
Since I was 11 or so and got SA and III with a PS2. IV's my favourite for the general atmosphere and low key criminal nature as well as how many memories I made with my mates online. 

Whats your favourite car from GTA? and which would you like to see return?
Probably the Ruiner. Way back when me and my friend would call it the 'long Futo' because of how it could drift in IV and the fact we were dumb Aussie kids who had never heard of a Camaro.

If you could co-ordinate the perfect car meet in GTA Online, how would it go?
I always found meets where everyone's deadly serious and all drive in a straight line boring as hell so I'd go the complete opposite and only allow high powered muscles and other slippery cars, ban any brake upgrades and just do touge runs.

Tuners, Classics, Exotics or Muscle - choose one.
I'd go with tuners simply for how diverse the definition can be. From a boxy E30 to the smooth and rounded MKIV Supra, there's a lot of different body styles and cars from different countries in that scene.

What got you interested in cars/bikes?
They're moving parts and bits and pieces put together but they're also kind of artistic in a way. There's a function that a car serves as a tool to get from A to B but they're designed by artists, and also often need to mimic other vehicles that the company puts out (design language and stuff, yknow) so these machines are like pieces of art in a series. Then you also have the element where a car can be an extension of yourself, a fashion statement, an icon of an era, etc. 
Looking back at that I feel like a real nutter but I think that's the appeal for me. Plus brrm brrm, go fast.

All time favourite driving/racing game?
Probably Just Cause 2. It's more known for being balls to the wall insane and having tons of explosions but the massive scale of the map makes for some really fun road trips. Other than that? Lego Racers.

Favourite real life car?
I dreaded this question. It changes pretty often (insert obvious joke about names here) but a 930 Flachbau has always stayed in the back of my mind as the first car I'd buy if I won the lottery.
rqXEy4o.jpg?1

Would you rather fight 1 horse-sized duck or 100 duck sized-horses?
100 duck sized horses. Those beaks (bills?) hurt even when they're regular sized, it'd be a nightmare if they were any bigger. 

What stands out for you when looking for a mod to download?
Lore friendliness, usually. IRL cars look goofy next to GTA cars/brands and I'm way too lazy to go to the effort to replace all that stuff. But when do download real car mods I usually look at the newest mods hoping for some niches that aren't already filled. For example, people have been uploading to 5mods since 2015 but we still don't have a stock gen 1 NSX.

Any photography tips for those watching?
I'm still trying to remember this one myself - experiment with more than just centered shots of a stationary car at a 3/4 angle. It's good for getting a clear view of the entire car but it's often boring as hell to look at. I forgot the name (sorry) but another interviewee mentioned the rule of thirds, they were 100% right and it's probably the #1 key to getting nice shots. Avoid Clowns Are Scary, it's tacky.

When you're not shooting cars in GTA Online what else do you get up to?
I try and translate my GTA photography """skills""" into real life. Gotta make those thousands of hours (2798 as of today) pay off, ya know? I also like to sketch here and there.

Is there anything you would like to see added to GTAForums in the future?
Sometimes I feel like having a cooldown on certain phrases or words would be good to save people from seeing the same stuff spammed all the time. Kind of experimental but I'm sure you can guess what kind of prompted this thought.

Any other comments/shoutouts? 
Huge shoutout to CCC for interviewing my amateur ass, and another to MGgames100 for his must have wheel pack and the Vanillaworks team for their lore friendly mods.

[[EXCLUSIVE SNAP]]
KhnMcU2.jpg

Alternative Reading Material.

Previous Issues: #30/#31/#32

Wanna shill yourself or your workshop in an exclusive interview? Spam mein inbox.

Your thoughts/ideas? hit up below 

• V4S, WHAT!?, JoonasPRKL and 26 others like this

The Legend of Zelda
  • The Legend of Zelda

La la la... La la...

• Members
  • Albania
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Most Creative

Posted A week ago

pne2rHd.gif

Absolutely fabulous edition my man  :cookie:

Where were you on November 24th, 1971?

My lawyer advises me to plead the fifth.

10/10

• V4S, iLLYHiGHROLLER, Audi and 2 others like this

Professional Amateur
  • Professional Amateur

nothin personnel kid

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

check out The Next DLC "Speculation" Thread, 2016’s best topic.

hahahahaha

no

should've been a ban roulette thread from the start

• V4S, No display name = This, Audi and 4 others like this

wurm45
  • wurm45

the lazy worm

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

check out The Next DLC "Speculation" Thread, 2016’s best topic.

hahahahaha

no

should've been a ban roulette thread from the start

I'm hoping it will turn into that as a holiday surprise :D

• V4S likes this

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted A week ago

Excellent.