why the hell my post is closed! about the tracey taking insults from trevor

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic
forumuser14
  • forumuser14

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago Edited by forumuser14, A week ago.

seriously turns out the admins of the most evil game are selfrighteous, you don't be selfrightous and make a gta v forum (a game which not only you can murder everyone and be the ultimate criminal, but also have sex with tons of prostitutes, killing them afterwards, and hear a lot of sexual stuff)

you don't be selfrighteous like that!!!!!!!!!!!

you cant buy the cake and keep the dollar you f*cking hypocrites

you either be selfrighteouss or be a gta v admin

scum!!!!!!! ban me i dare you u f*cking scum

why is this closed

why

http://gtaforums.com...ust-keep-quiet/

• gtafaninwest likes this

B_Smiles
  • B_Smiles

now outta therapy and ready to date your sister!!!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Okay.

forumuser14
  • forumuser14

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

it is a serious post, there's no reason to close it! they just closed it for the sake of closing it

forumuser14
  • forumuser14

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

PGZgOEr.gif

• gunziness and gtafaninwest like this

ChiroVette
  • ChiroVette

GTA V = The Anti-Snore (IV) AKA The Snore Killer!

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

seriously turns out the admins of the most evil game are selfrighteous, you don't be selfrightous and make a gta v forum (a game which not only you can murder everyone and be the ultimate criminal, but also have sex with tons of prostitutes, killing them afterwards, and hear a lot of sexual stuff)

you don't be selfrighteous like that!!!!!!!!!!!

you cant buy the cake and keep the dollar you f*cking hypocrites

you either be selfrighteouss or be a gta v admin

why is this closed

why

http://gtaforums.com...ust-keep-quiet/

I completely disagree with them closing your thread because I don't see what was wrong with it. It was on topic, was not flaming or trolling, and wasn't offensive or racist. That said, I think your reaction is ridiculous. You don't have to be so hostile to make your point.

• gunziness likes this

saya2
  • saya2

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I think it was closed due to a comment made in it. not due to your post. Could be wrong there, but that is my guess. I would contact the mod or admins on this to ask why.

Tracey doesn't respond to Michael either even though he is being nice saying hi Trace.. Guess they didn't add responds for her. I have Michael say hey to Jimmy and he responds all the time pretty much.

Craig
  • Craig

‹bergrunde

• None
  • Best Writer 2011
    Time Traveller Of The Year 1984

Posted A week ago

Wow, okay.

First of all, you have no rights. None whatsoever. You might think you do by sharing something relatively unknown and contributing overall, but you don't. As unlikely as it is, if we lock something just because we feel like it, you aren't owed an explanation or an apology. That being said, you are getting one - from the very beginning your topic was doomed to fail. It attracted two comments, one being about how she just "takes it", and some other crap implying she's easy. You weren't going to get a worthwhile discussion here. It has little to do with the actual content (as you said, GTA V is a pretty violent, disgusting game sometimes) but more to do with the fact you were going to see pages and pages of people adding to this. It's unnecessary, and sets a bad example to people coming here expecting actual worthwhile discussion. There's a line separating a video game in which the creators are well aware of the heinous content, and the members who think it's fine and dandy to slate a character when this isn't even what you intended. It's unfortunate, but it's easier to nip a topic in the bud rather than go in hiding every comment that oversteps a boundary. You weren't at fault necessarily, and it's a shame when we have to step in like that, but it's easier for the community. Luckily, by acting like a complete chimp you've made this rather easy.

Why I'm even offering this explanation is beyond me - from the looks of it, all you've done since it was locked is bellyache. This is a glitch seldom seen, but the way you're going on it's like you've just found a way to print your own Shark cards. Let it go.

Alright. See you in a week then.

• GTAKid667 and Eram like this

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted A week ago Edited by Mach1bud, A week ago.

Well then.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users