OpenIV Corrupt File Area? Help!

No replies to this topic
N. Man
  • N. Man

Trying hard not be a Tryhard

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Hey. So I'm trying to edit the handling for the Beach Bum vehicles. When I opened up the dlc.rpf, I was met with the unable to open archive, corrupt file message. This was all good because I was using the mods folder, so I went and grabbed a fresh copy of the Beach dlc.rpf. I edited my stuff, loaded up GTA and found no changes. When I went back to check the dlc.rpf, I saw another corrupt file message. I replaced the dlc.rpf in my mods folder once again with the unmodded Beach dlc.rpf. After dropping the unmodded .rpf into my mods folder for the Beach Bum dlc in x64w.rpf, I decided to test something. I shut down OpenIV, reopened it and checked on the modded .rpf to see if it would open. Just as I had feared, I saw another corrupt file message. 

So whenever I put a .rpf in the mpbeach folder in my modded x64w.rpf (\mods\x64w.rpf\dlcpacks\mpbeach), I can edit the .rpf once, but once I either load GTA or close and reopen OpenIV, I see a corrupt file message when I attempt to open up the .rpf. 

I just found out, the same thing is happening to me in the mpbusiness2 and mpchristmas folders as well. Any help is appreciated.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users