cant get "security van 8" (great ocean highway) to trigger

3 replies to this topic
SPACIMAN
  • SPACIMAN

Player Hater

• Members
  • Israel

Posted A week ago

i want to complete my gta 5 checklist to see it completed in the social club page

i have completed:

69/69 storyline missions

61/61 hobbies and pastimes

58/58 strangers and freaks

30/30 miscellaneous

but 59/60 random events

and this is the only random event i have left to complete, but for some reason i can never get it to trigger!

i have completed the 100% including the rest of the stuff above as you can see except for 1 random event

i have completed the bigfoot vs the beast unlocked all director mode characters, unlocked all golf characters,

unlocked and bought all clothes and masks and glasses and guns with all upgrades, completed shooting range and flight school with all characters, bought all planes, helicopters and boats for everyone,

stunt jumps, under the bridge, knife flights, peyote plants, epsilon tracts, monkey mosaics, nuclear waste, submarine parts, bail bonds, spaceship parts, letter scraps, for sale sings, celeberties, murder mystery locations, wildlife photography, mster hunter challenges, private taxi fairs, special characters, rest of the random events - all completed, including simeon yeterian and altruist cult shootout.

can you please help me? i tried to cativate this random event with all three characters at different times and days, i even tried switching from normal mode to sleep mode and back, but nothing worked.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

The vans can be a pain in the ass. All random events seem to be linked in a way, so if you trigger one then the one you are actually looking for may not spawn.

Sleeping for a week seems to reset everything( you may not need a full week but Id do it just in case). You want to bombard that location but without triggering any other events.

Even if you have property missions, do them or switch to another character. Once you sleep for a week try to find a path to the location you can take without triggering other events. Make a quick save on the highway before the location. Then drive up and down the road, if nothing pops up then restart the game and try again. If it still dont work try different days or times or even another character. On ps4 I did all mine with Trevor. Eventually it should pop but I think most important is avoiding other events.

SPACIMAN
  • SPACIMAN

Player Hater

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 6 days ago

The vans can be a pain in the ass. All random events seem to be linked in a way, so if you trigger one then the one you are actually looking for may not spawn.

Sleeping for a week seems to reset everything( you may not need a full week but Id do it just in case). You want to bombard that location but without triggering any other events.

Even if you have property missions, do them or switch to another character. Once you sleep for a week try to find a path to the location you can take without triggering other events. Make a quick save on the highway before the location. Then drive up and down the road, if nothing pops up then restart the game and try again. If it still dont work try different days or times or even another character. On ps4 I did all mine with Trevor. Eventually it should pop but I think most important is avoiding other events.

thank you so much, i will try

SPACIMAN
  • SPACIMAN

Player Hater

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 5 days ago

doesn't matter, i finally got it to work!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users