Photo

215 Mafia [Zone]

1 reply to this topic
215Mafia
  • 215Mafia

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by 215Mafia, A week ago.

Hello, I am founder of the Crew "215 Mafia Mob" | I've had the crew for quite some time and I'm looking to recruit.

I have a discord server already locked and loaded and ready for our crew. I will pay out every recruit 50% of the Pacific Standard Heist every week as a pay and sometimes if you ask me and I'm free I'll happily do the heist a couple times and give you a payout! I want my Mafia crew members to be secured with money, and a good GTA experience. 

What we will do as a crew:

Host gang wars. 

Host car meet ups.

Host gang brawls.

And just have fun. 

Requirements:

• No noobs. I know some people get GTA everyday but i don't think i can raise a level 10 to be a GTA expert/survival killer. 
  • A high end apartment, and a couple cars. (Depends) If you don't have weaponize car, plane, or a business. We will get you one. 
  • Every recruit stands trial, for loyalty, and to get to know them as a person. I don't want no freaky weirdos in my crew. 

I want our crew to be around for a very long time.  

• NO outfit policy, express yourself

What I'm looking for in ranks:

• Boss: Which is me
  • Under-boss: Partners to help me run this crew. x3 PAY PER WEEK
  • Heist runners: Run the heist to payout crew members. (We also pay you out 50% and you get 25% cut each heist) x2 PAY PER WEEK
  • Crew members: People in our crew, friendly members. x1 PAY PER WEEK

50% PAY OUT: 650,000 GTA $$$$$

25% EXTRA PAYOUT FOR HEIST MEMBERS EACH HEIST: 312,500 GTA $$$$$$

Not including damage money loss due to heist!

GTA RANK NEEDED TO JOIN: 50!!!!

Message me or Message me on discord @SPGames#4105

Little about myself:

I'm a female, 19, if you're disgusting i don't like you.

I have everything I need to run a crew. I have every business, All of the weaponized cars, 5 High end apartments, 60 car garage, An office, Many cars, planes, helicopters etc. I have an MC, and I'm a CEO and a Hanger. I have 400 MILL worth of things.

Uncle Sikee Atric
  • Uncle Sikee Atric

Everyone's favorite Uncle, but not Led-By.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted A week ago

Hi there.

Please can you add your Social Club Crew link and platform, as per the Recruitment Forum Rules.

Thanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users