Photo

Is there a fix to this?

5 replies to this topic
Sit
  • Sit

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Sit, 2 weeks ago.

My game animations are broken. Example(s): 1. The mission "You have protection", when he orders me to shoot him at the leg, he never falls down, he keeps on standing. 2. Every time I try to run over someone with my car, they never get hurt (Roll down) or die. A good example could be if someone is in walking animation and I try to hit them, they'll get pushed by the car and they will still be in walking animation. 3. If I jump off my car in a really fast speed, the animation will just be a ninja roll, not like the other one. 4. If I hit a pole really hard, the animation flying off the window is horrible. Please help me :)

Great Britain
  • Great Britain

Dieu et mon droit

• Facade
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Using mods by any chance?

Sit
  • Sit

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

Nope. I never installed mods into my computer. But what I remember adding into my GTA IV folder is only a txt file to fix the map bug. I'm not sure if that causes the problem.

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

F*ck thyself

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

What map bug? Try removing the fix and see if that's the problem. Also try verifying the game cache if you're using Steam.

Sit
  • Sit

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

It's like when the map doesn't exist and you see flying cars and pedestrians. You can search it up.

Sit
  • Sit

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

But whats causing the problem is actually the txt file that I added to fix the map,t hank you but do you have any methods on how to fix glitchy map and not cause this problem?

Here is a video I created. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users