Photo

What's the most spooky thing in San Andreas

11 replies to this topic
CoolMods
  • CoolMods

Bitch i'm paid, that's all i gotta say

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by CoolMods, 2 weeks ago.

i'd say the Jefferson Motel, it creeps me out a bit, after watching that myths, i keep seeing in my mind some ghosts. CJ's house is also scary, what's the most scary for you?

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • France

Posted 2 weeks ago

The fact some people imagined these junky rubbish Supply lines and Freefall piece of $hit missions and decided to force the player to suffer them.

• CoolMods likes this

miserkatulle
  • miserkatulle

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago

As a kid I was afraid of CJ's house. Very quiet and eery atmosphere, it also didn't help looking up videos of CJ's ghost mom.

As an adult, the ship's horns that you can hear from the ocean when standing near Katie's house. After playing for so many years I only found out about these recently and they confused me and scared me really good.

• Cryo The Hunter likes this

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I never  found CJ's house scary at all. Back O Beyond would have to be the scariest when it's raining, but even then it's not that scary.

• CoolMods likes this

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 2 weeks ago

The woods are pretty spooky.
  • CoolMods likes this

Lioshenka
  • Lioshenka

KGB agent

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 2 weeks ago

I never  found CJ's house scary at all. Back O Beyond would have to be the scariest when it's raining, but even then it's not that scary.

Ha! I did. There was one time when I found the house eerie and spooky. There was a time when the Samara and CJ's Mom's myths emerged and I was so scared to encounter them while running into the empty house at night.

I think the spookiest place is the Back o' Beyond and Panopticon. Both places scared me so much that at times I was too afraid to leave the vehicle - or had to stay on the roofs of various buildings. Eerie mist, bood-stained cabins, complete isolation from humanity added charm and character to these places.

• CoolMods likes this

ult1matum
  • ult1matum

LUL xD

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by ult1matum, 2 weeks ago.

Prolly all factories and industrial facilities cuz they're empty and that's weird. Same goes for GTA5.

CoolMods
  • CoolMods

Bitch i'm paid, that's all i gotta say

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by CoolMods, 2 weeks ago.

Yeah true panopitcon is scary too

Cryo The Hunter
  • Cryo The Hunter

Helisexual

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago

The forest near mount chilliad, I still remember a day when I was playing gta sa as a kid with a friend and we were ''camping'' with a sandking in the woods, when suddenly the sandking and my friend were sent down flying into the river and we were like ''WTF WAS THAT YOU ????''.

BLADE_San_Andreas
  • BLADE_San_Andreas

Vice City Grade A Lunatic

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 22 hours ago Edited by BLADE_San_Andreas, 22 hours ago.

I remember when the ghost town figure was a thing me and my friends went to investigate it! So we turned on the cheat for fog and night and we went there. We were 15 minutes there so i thought lets go to the graveyard.I was there a little bit and then i saw a plane crash right next to me.

I shat my pants and i said we're never going here again...

KingD19
  • KingD19

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 hours ago

As a kid the most spookiest things for me was the woods and the johnson house when the bigfoot myth came out i used to be terrified of the woods and would only go looking for him with a friend other then that i try to get away from it asap. It always felt like something was watching me and it was so quiet in 2017 im hoping some jumps out on me ill just laugh and shoot it

The johnson house was just too empty and quiet that i didnt spend alot of time in there because i used to think cj mom ghost would spawn but as previously stated in 2017 i hope something would jump out on me ill just laugh i wish they did add scary stuff to the game tho like the woods is just a huge thing with nothing in it but trees and grass

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • France

Posted 15 hours ago

The fact Rockstar gave a so awful handling to the road vehicles (apart for the bikes) and decided to force the player to play so many races when I see how excellent the handling is in Vice City with only 6 races.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users