Vehicle handling discovery

1 reply to this topic
ghostriderjoker1839
  • ghostriderjoker1839

Player Hater

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 2 weeks ago

So this was done with the ford mustang fastback vehicle mod, messing around in the golf course, suddenly fell into the water, after the cars engine died, I telleported back onto land and used the trainer to fix it, and just messed around a bit, but a few thing was wrong, the car did not leave any skid marks when sliding around but not just that, the handling was so much better.
before felling into the water if I were to drive onto the sidewalk with great speed, it would feel like the car was jumping onto the sidewalk, but after felling into the water it felt so smooth, like gta iv.
I guess felling into the water disabled a lot more than the engine and fixing it with the trainer left some variables still disabled, especially the ability to climb back into the car.
If someone could make a mod to do the same with the handling, it would be a genuine gta iv handling mod(have not tried this with others vehicles)

ghostriderjoker1839
  • ghostriderjoker1839

Player Hater

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 2 weeks ago

Have tried this with diffirent gta v vehicles, and the handling is so much better, personally I hate gta v's handling because it feels so stiff, but with this trick it feels so much smoother, I used to play gta iv just to drive around to enjoy the handling, another thing of this trick is that it sounds like your driving in shallow water and the fps view doesn't work in the vehicle

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users